Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29679323 -

:chump:

I bought a salvia divinorum cutting on Amazon back in the day. Was that you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Headies]
    #29679387 -

Everything on Amazon has gotten more and more expensive over the years. Amazon was cool back in 2009 to 2010 when you could get a cheap iPod charger for like $3 with 99 cent shipping.

Like why the fuck is one fitted sheet on Amazon $20? And it's thin fucking polyester it's not even good quality cotton.

I found a fucking flat sheet to buy and I found it in hot pink on eBay but the seller only had one item of it and it came with one fitted sheet plus two pillow cases and with tax and everything it was $18. The cheapest flat sheets I saw were around at 10 to $12 so I guess $18 for a flat sheet and two pillowcases is good.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Headies]
    #29679499 -

Headies said:
:chump:

I bought a salvia divinorum cutting on Amazon back in the day. Was that you?



No but that’s pretty cool. I bought crack pipes on Amazon one time. Pretty wild what can get on there. Nobody really monitors your listings. If it gets taken down you’re cooked though.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29679653 -

Sometimes I think I'd be ok with this whole burning ship going down. The world is sick.

I'm over it.

Then I just get back to my life and it's quite nice really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29679706 -

space daddy said:
Sometimes I think I'd be ok with this whole burning ship going down. The world is sick.

I'm over it.

Then I just get back to my life and it's quite nice really.



Yeah if you don't think about all the pedophile politicians and bankers who literally rule the world and set all the prices of everything, the grocery prices getting higher and higher, rent prices getting higher and higher, more people getting the laid off and getting homeless, I guess life could be nice.

But at that point if you're only thinking about yourself instead of the  world around you then you're really just self-centered and extremely ignorant and in this case ignorance is not bliss. But even then, anyone who's gone to a damn grocery store in the last 2 to 3 years knows that all the prices are at least 300 to 400% more and at that point you have to wonder what the fuck is going on.

I mean if LSD has taught me anything it's that the entire universe is connected and everyone's choices and decisions affects one thing which creates a dominant effect within the entire universe system and in turn affects the entire universe.

How can anyone not think about how shitty this world has become? You would have to be absolutely crazy to not realize it. And that's why all the "normal" people are actually crazy and all the "crazy" people are actually the normal ones because we actually  understand what's going on while everyone else keeps their head in the sand.


--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (09/27/26 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29679712 -

space daddy said:
Sometimes I think I'd be ok with this whole burning ship going down. The world is sick.

I'm over it.

Then I just get back to my life and it's quite nice really.



Right on. I appreciate that attitude. It’s easy to sweat the small stuff.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29679886 -

For everything else, there's gasoline and water-soluble packikng peanuts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29679898 -

I hate the fucking shit out of mosquitos.

And they love me.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29679905 -

:ohyeahwell::waitthatsbad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29680031 -

Toe_Jam said:
I hate the fucking shit out of mosquitos.

And they love me.



You need to mix half rubbing alcohol and half water and then put 70 drops of peppermint and lavender essential oils (citronella essential oil works good too) and then spray it outside where you are going to be smoking or doing whatever and they will stay away from the area.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* Amazon is the tits newuser1492 1,279 5 03/31/05 05:00 PM
by In(di)go
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Salvia Divinorum 20X??????
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 3,721 24 05/17/09 12:00 PM
by hpi
* Amazon Rainforest Facts ShroomismM 1,273 12 07/25/05 11:09 PM
by flowstone
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* "Shamans of the Amazon" [torrent] Vvellum 1,971 9 06/26/05 05:59 AM
by mikeyboy
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,615 topic views. 2 members, 68 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.769 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.