Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 |
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29677651 -

You want me to be negative here goes.

I just had to eat dinner right now because my stupid stomach was hungry and I literally fucking ate lunch like a few hours ago. Why the hell do we have to eat so much fucking food constantly? Can't I just enjoy the day without that gross hunger feeling in my stomach? I'm not going to just run out of energy all of a sudden I don't know why my body needs to tell me I'm hungry all the time.

Fuck shit man. Especially when you're edging to some good porn on the computer and then you fucking get hungry all of a sudden and you have to stop and eat dinner with your fucking dick hard.

Life would be almost perfect if I didn't have to eat anything at all including water.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29677654 -

And what the fuck is up with sleep inertia? Why the fuck are we so fucking tired right after we wake up from a damn good sleep? That seems like a computer bug. God damn no wonder so many people do drugs as soon as they wake up.

If I got 8 hours of sleep I should be able to wake up bright and energetic like I can fight God himself.

But instead we're wide fucking awake when we're trying to go to sleep but then dead fucking zombie tired when we wake up.

Whoever the Creator is really fucked up with our bodies. Making us hungry constantly and making us fucking tired when we wake up. Yeah great fucking creator we have here (sarcasm).


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29677742 -

Sounds annoying!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29677912 -

Got some high quality ear plugs for sleep and in the morning I guess I pulled one out too fast and my ears been popped since and ringing too.
Also some my coworkers found out I’m not acutally Canadian like I told everyone so now the guy that usually gives me a ride stopped giving me a ride and says his cars in the shop everytime when it’s clearly not. What a week!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: mt cleverest] * 1
    #29677920 -

What a time to be alive!


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: mt cleverest]
    #29678179 -

mt cleverest said:
Got some high quality ear plugs for sleep and in the morning I guess I pulled one out too fast and my ears been popped since and ringing too.
Also some my coworkers found out I’m not acutally Canadian like I told everyone so now the guy that usually gives me a ride stopped giving me a ride and says his cars in the shop everytime when it’s clearly not. What a week!



Oh yeah. You have to pull the earplugs out slowly. I don't know why but I think it creates some sort of vacuum or pressure inside of the ear while you are wearing it? I've been an almost daily nightly earplug wearer myself for the last 20 years or so. I'm surprised they don't put a disclaimer on the label to pull them out slowly.

I hate when I get on someone's bad side for something stupid and Petty.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29678444 -

Well I fucked up my car's clear coat by not washing the car ever in the 5 years I've owned it. And the little rust spot on the quarter panel has gotten a tiny bit bigger.

Now that I landed this job and the background test and drug test are clear, I'm getting the paint job and clear coat fixed this final week before I go to work.

It's going to cost me $2,500 but honestly that's a good deal and I know this guy uses good paint and clear coat and I went to him 12 years ago when I had a different car and he remembered me.

By not washing my car ever, the clear coat has gotten rough because apparently if you don't wash your car the dirt and dust just gets etched into the fucking clear coat. Like you're literally supposed to wash your car and wax it regularly. This whole time I thought getting your car washed was just a luxury.

I am getting the hood, the roof, one fender, one quarter panel, the trunk, and both side view mirrors repainted and clear coated. I asked if the whole car would be cheaper but the whole car would have been $4,500.


--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (09/25/26 07:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29678453 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
mt cleverest said:
Got some high quality ear plugs for sleep and in the morning I guess I pulled one out too fast and my ears been popped since and ringing too.
Also some my coworkers found out I’m not acutally Canadian like I told everyone so now the guy that usually gives me a ride stopped giving me a ride and says his cars in the shop everytime when it’s clearly not. What a week!



Oh yeah. You have to pull the earplugs out slowly. I don't know why but I think it creates some sort of vacuum or pressure inside of the ear while you are wearing it? I've been an almost daily nightly earplug wearer myself for the last 20 years or so. I'm surprised they don't put a disclaimer on the label to pull them out slowly.

I hate when I get on someone's bad side for something stupid and Petty.



Yeah, same principle applies to pullin outta other things, too.

Overstimulation is a very real, very overwhelming thing.

Heheh, "thing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29678464 -

Hold back the Rage :fuckthisshit::feelsoldman::getstoned:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29678579 -

I could have sworn the Kroger near my apartment was open until 1:00 a.m. but I checked and they close now at 11:00 p.m.

I really wanted to buy some fancy cheese like some goat brie or soft gorgonzola.

By the time they're open I'll be over it so they just lost a customer.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29678640 -

That’s why I buy clunkers so I don’t have to feel bad about never washing them or getting in a fender bender, and because I can’t afford new cars.
the only hummus they had at the store without refined sugar now started putting refined sugar in their shit. And you won’t single cent from me again pal!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: mt cleverest]
    #29678819 -

mt cleverest said:
That’s why I buy clunkers so I don’t have to feel bad about never washing them or getting in a fender bender, and because I can’t afford new cars.
the only hummus they had at the store without refined sugar now started putting refined sugar in their shit. And you won’t single cent from me again pal!



Bro I have a 2005 car. But if I don't fix the clear coat and wash the car regularly then it's going to happen again. I don't want the car to get rusted or else it will get a hole in it and it will leak when it rains.

Why the fuck would anyone put sugar in fucking hummus? Literally the only reason I can think of is to make people addicted to your product. Fucking sugar in the fucking God damn hummus now.

On another note, I'm getting really fucking sick of this $35 minimum order to get free shipping. I'm going to start ordering shit that I don't need just to get the 35 minimum to get free shipping and then return all the shit that I don't need. These billion-dollar corporations act like they're running out of fucking money.


--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (09/26/26 09:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29678907 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
This whole time I thought getting your car washed was just a luxury.



Getting your car washed is a luxury. Washing it yourself is the non luxurious option.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #29678916 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
I'm getting really fucking sick of this $35 minimum order to get free shipping.

I'm going to start ordering shit that I don't need just to get the 35 minimum to get free shipping




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29678919 -

Stay away from grocery stores with digital price tags because they can change the price in all the states except Washington.
So you should go and walk over next to a stranger and see what their price tag says because it might be different if you approach that object by yourself.

Algorithm based price fixing.
There's some negativity for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29679279 -

My housemate is still a dipshit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29679295 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Stay away from grocery stores with digital price tags because they can change the price in all the states except Washington.
So you should go and walk over next to a stranger and see what their price tag says because it might be different if you approach that object by yourself.

Algorithm based price fixing.
There's some negativity for you.



That is ABSOLUTELY FUCKED


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29679304 -

PatrickKn said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
I'm getting really fucking sick of this $35 minimum order to get free shipping.

I'm going to start ordering shit that I don't need just to get the 35 minimum to get free shipping







Amazon already baked the price of free shipping into the prices of items, like something you'd see fro $3 on Ali is $9.99 on amazon, not to mention they are also taking $10 a month for prime, and making drivers piss in bottles, I'm not surprised they are rich


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29679308 -

I can add a bit of negativity.  You know how people have been destroying Flock cameras?  Well their newest hottest product is autonomous surveillance drones.

It is a felony to take out a drone.



If you ever see this piece of shit, punch him in the face for me.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: gopher] * 3
    #29679313 -

That’s not how Amazon works. I know because I sell products I produce on Amazon.

For prime shipping you have to do Amazon fulfillment. Which means the seller boxes the items and mails them to an Amazon warehouse. You pay rent based on the volume of your produce. Volume being actual volume/size of it. October to January has holiday rates. Then when your product sells they charge a processing fee. Their fees are actually lower for products fulfilled by them than they are when you do your own fulfillment but sell on Amazon.

Fees on Amazon are about a wash with those for eBay, but you get more sales on Amazon. Return rates on Amazon, especially prime, tend to be very high though.

Then Amazon collects the membership fee for prime customers.

Amazon does not bake shipping into product costs. They don’t have any control over the pricing of non Amazon products. That’s set strictly by the seller. So your overpriced water is likely being resold by some suburban mom who is selling to some suburban mom that’s too drunk to shop irl.

You guys are welcome for the lesson on how the world works.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* Amazon is the tits newuser1492 1,279 5 03/31/05 05:00 PM
by In(di)go
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Salvia Divinorum 20X??????
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 3,721 24 05/17/09 12:00 PM
by hpi
* Amazon Rainforest Facts ShroomismM 1,273 12 07/25/05 11:09 PM
by flowstone
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* "Shamans of the Amazon" [torrent] Vvellum 1,971 9 06/26/05 05:59 AM
by mikeyboy
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,610 topic views. 4 members, 30 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.