Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 |
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29676937 -

I'm in my colourful rave gear which is just not House get up but it's so much funner. I just pretend I'm going to a psytrance gig


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29677006 -



Opener for Dom is good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29677045 -

Just found out my good friend has a laminar flowhood no one is using!

:fuckyeah:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29677265 -

And the second gift my wife got me: a preposterously large Sylveon plushie!  Seriously, girl's two feet tall sans the ears.  Now, our bedroom can be secured by the best Pokemon, joining the honoured ranks of the other guardians: Pusheen, smaller Pusheen, Stormy, Pip, Cupcake (from RTGame's Pokemon series), and the two leads from my wife's debut novel!  Can't fit many more, we runnin outta room, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29677304 -

You gotta upload a pic of the glorious setup!

OPT: I'm cooking kung pao chicken later, will be tasty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 2
    #29677326 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
You gotta upload a pic of the glorious setup!

OPT: I'm cooking kung pao chicken later, will be tasty



Can't do the whole thing cuz it ain't just my room and I try to be mindful of my wife's privacy, buuuuuuuut...

Here's a pic of Sylveon w/ the larger Pusheen that I randomly found at Goodwill while waiting on an oil change, lol.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29677357 -

ellamush said:


Opener for Dom is good



thats a big venue :o


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: twighead]
    #29677392 -

Too big. I don't enjoy venues so large, loses the touch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29677398 -

It's all in your head. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #29677429 -

I always feel like I'm about to fall down the steep ass nose bleed stairs.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29677466 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
You gotta upload a pic of the glorious setup!

OPT: I'm cooking kung pao chicken later, will be tasty



Can't do the whole thing cuz it ain't just my room and I try to be mindful of my wife's privacy, buuuuuuuut...

Here's a pic of Sylveon w/ the larger Pusheen that I randomly found at Goodwill while waiting on an oil change, lol.





I LOVE PUSHEEN!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29677472 -

nuds said:
Too big. I don't enjoy venues so large, loses the touch.



For sure. Usually I would agree. But that was a sick gig. And where I was standing was flat enough to dance hard and not fall down the incline lol. Pretty fun dancing around with a bunch of 20 year olds. It's not really my crowd though, far too young and not the most friendly (although not unfriendly, just not chatty the way psytrance and psychedelic rock is).

I wore my absolutely silly daggy paste on rainbow tattoos (like the ones you used to get in the bubble gums) and a girl complimented them haha 😂 she was zooted but I'm glad it made someone happy lol. I absolutely did not get the dress memo lol I was in colourful rave stuff and everyone else was in black. Happened when I went to a house festival too lol I was in psy doof rave gear and stood out so much but honestly I kinda liked it lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29677474 -

I'm seeing Tame Impala in October at a smaller venue but it's still I think 20,000 capacity. I'll be in GA standing though. I can't wait for the big set. Apparently his light show is to die for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29677547 -

ellamush said:
DorkWithTheHair said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
You gotta upload a pic of the glorious setup!

OPT: I'm cooking kung pao chicken later, will be tasty



Can't do the whole thing cuz it ain't just my room and I try to be mindful of my wife's privacy, buuuuuuuut...

Here's a pic of Sylveon w/ the larger Pusheen that I randomly found at Goodwill while waiting on an oil change, lol.





I LOVE PUSHEEN!



Fuck yeah, homie!  Pusheen is love.  Pusheen is life.

Edited by DorkWithTheHair (09/24/26 05:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 1
    #29678166 -

GRAND FINAL GO FREO

it's 4:30am lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29678196 -

Off work early. Gonna do nothing in particular outside in the sun for a while then do not work work. Good times!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: space daddy]
    #29678650 -

Holy moly y'all.
Just watched one of the games of the century


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: space daddy]
    #29678653 -

Same got my groceries ahead of time so I don’t have to go out again til Monday. Got a nice assortment of cheese dips and potato bread that taste phenomenal toasted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29679189 -

ellamush said:
Holy moly y'all.
Just watched one of the games of the century



tell us about it!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: twighead]
    #29679298 -

This is what I texted my friend. It probably makes no sense to you guys and I CBF translating it.
--

Could tell that Freo were dropping the ball in the last 5 mins.
After their last goal I saw the mids all patting themselves on the back and smiling like they won. I turned to dad and said that's dangerous, you can't celebrate like youre winning when you're only 10 points up
Mind you, not 30s before I saw them celebrating id said if they kick that last goal they were gonna win .

Wharfie time fucked them. They got ahead of themselves. Should only use it if they are behind and have nothing to lose

--
Long story short, they were 10 points up and then the reigning premiers came back and kicked 4 goals in the last five mins. It was wild to watch.


--------------------

Edited by ellamush (09/26/26 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Unbridled Negativity Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 96 97 )
SmellyhobbitM 16,890 1,939 10/02/26 07:42 PM
by rqd
* Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2812 2813 )
druqs 468,251 56,248 10/03/26 08:20 AM
by Headies
* Happy Saturday Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,346 72 12/04/10 05:25 AM
by WScott
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* waaa waaa *whiney thread*
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 2,559 21 04/28/05 11:21 AM
by niCCa
* Recent positive stuff in your life
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,092 34 08/09/04 10:48 PM
by PuZuZu
* My Positive Post in the Pub: What are you thankful for?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,584 20 05/14/04 11:35 PM
by Phencyclidine
* blah....my thread got locked wrestler_az 1,582 16 04/24/05 07:50 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
23,747 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 270 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.