Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 |
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29676679 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
Why are the only colors available for bed sheets fucking 50 different shades of Gray or black or white? Why don't they have any good colors or fun colors? This world really is going down the fucking shitter. Companies can't even make a decent colors for fucking bed sheets.



Order online I guess just search the color you want.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29676804 -

JonBongGroovy said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
Why are the only colors available for bed sheets fucking 50 different shades of Gray or black or white? Why don't they have any good colors or fun colors? This world really is going down the fucking shitter. Companies can't even make a decent colors for fucking bed sheets.



Order online I guess just search the color you want.



I am talking about for online. Every listing for bed sheets has a million different shades of Gray, black, white, and the most boring fucking colors.

If I went to Walmart or Target all they would have is shit that feels like sandpaper that has polyester in it.

The last pair of bed sheets I got from overstock are now 70 fucking dollars which I'm not paying.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29676813 -

:fuckthisshit:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29676815 -

We got our lavender comforter online thru Home Depot.  It was the damnedest thing.  Mayhaps try lookin there if ya haven't, already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29676816 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
JonBongGroovy said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
Why are the only colors available for bed sheets fucking 50 different shades of Gray or black or white? Why don't they have any good colors or fun colors? This world really is going down the fucking shitter. Companies can't even make a decent colors for fucking bed sheets.



Order online I guess just search the color you want.



I am talking about for online. Every listing for bed sheets has a million different shades of Gray, black, white, and the most boring fucking colors.

If I went to Walmart or Target all they would have is shit that feels like sandpaper that has polyester in it.

The last pair of bed sheets I got from overstock are now 70 fucking dollars which I'm not paying.



But if you search in Google "purple bed sheets" you'll find them. :shrug:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29676827 -

I love my Yu-Gi-Oh! sheets that I got off etsy


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29676842 -

Man, I really am tired, I misread "Etsy" as "pussy."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29676938 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
Why are the only colors available for bed sheets fucking 50 different shades of Gray or black or white? Why don't they have any good colors or fun colors? This world really is going down the fucking shitter. Companies can't even make a decent colors for fucking bed sheets.



Yeah man totally agree. I want hot pink but they only do that in kids single bed sizes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29676942 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
Man, I really am tired, I misread "Etsy" as "pussy."



Haha. Can buy pussy themed stuff on Etsy. I seen it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29676943 -

Negative my back is fooked. Last time I fucked my back and neck I danced it out so I will try tonight


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29676994 -

I think I’m going to need bowel surgery soon. Goddamn fucking American healthcare system.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but the pound sells for a lot more.  I understand the accelerationist movement now, let it all fucking burn.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: yoosername] * 2
    #29677040 -

American health insurance is the biggest and most successful scam in history.

Literally forced to pay through the nose for next to nothing.

Fuck those pieces of shit. On islands doing their :pedobear: shit.

Some French revolution shit needs to happen. Drag the fuckers out of their houses.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29677058 -

But that would be illegal, and violence is never the answer.  We need peace, love, and blind obedience to our corporate overlords.  That is the only way we can keep the economy doing so well. 

Without a strong economy, there’d be no jobs, because Mexicans.  And don’t even get me started on that communist bastard Bernie.  Socialism is anti-American, which makes all socialists terrorists.  Except the corporate socialists, we need to give them as much tax money as possible so they can create more jobs.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: yoosername]
    #29677145 -

There's a 50/50 chance I left my car and home keys at the venue or in my car lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #29677249 -

yoosername said:
But that would be illegal, and violence is never the answer.  We need peace, love, and blind obedience to our corporate overlords.  That is the only way we can keep the economy doing so well. 

Without a strong economy, there’d be no jobs, because Mexicans.  And don’t even get me started on that communist bastard Bernie.  Socialism is anti-American, which makes all socialists terrorists.  Except the corporate socialists, we need to give them as much tax money as possible so they can create more jobs.



All of that only matters until the mansions burn. Then it doesn't anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29677545 -

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  I come to you all to confess myself a fool.  I decided to powderize some of my Carolina Reapers because I'm runnin' out of freezer space.  Thing is, I got one of them small, rechargeable porto-blenders.  Got it for a fiver at Goodwill and it's honestly a pretty good little blendy-boi.  Blends shit up real good.

But, you see, it has a flaw.  One for which I failed to account on disassembling to get more of that precious, precious powdered hellfire.

It can turn on w/ the lid off.

Accidentally hit the button taking the canister off (which DOES prevent it from starting up) and Reaper powder puffed out.  Not a massive amount, I managed to clean it up fairly easy, in fact.

Except...it got on my face.  Not in my eyes--THANK FUCK FOR GLASSES OH MY GOD--but my mouth and nose were not so lucky.

Now, if you will indulge me for a moment, a song!

AHH HOLY FUCK I'M THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE PLANET MY LIPS AND NOSE BURN WITH THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND ANGRY SATANS JESUS SHIT I GROWED THEM PEPPERS TOO FUCKIN GOOD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29677563 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
Man, I really am tired, I misread "Etsy" as "pussy."



Remember that movie, Private Parts, Howard Stern's biography basically?

There was a scene in it where they are playing a game and one of them says, "The only thing on my mind Gene was pussy."

The game was to fill in the blanks and one of the words was blank Willow. The blank word being pussy for pussy willow.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29677566 -

ellamush said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
Why are the only colors available for bed sheets fucking 50 different shades of Gray or black or white? Why don't they have any good colors or fun colors? This world really is going down the fucking shitter. Companies can't even make a decent colors for fucking bed sheets.



Yeah man totally agree. I want hot pink but they only do that in kids single bed sizes.



The colors other than white, black, and gray are still gray. Like this strange gray pink or this strange gray seafoam green for gray diarrhea green.

Like even all the sheets that are supposed to be colored still are gray toned.

I want magenta sheets and turquoise sheets.

And the whole reason I'm needing to buy damn sheets to begin with now is because my flat sheet is torn.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29677589 -

Yeah man I went through a phase of only having black sheets because my semi permanent periods were so heavy I would stain them constantly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29677645 -

ellamush said:
Yeah man I went through a phase of only having black sheets because my semi permanent periods were so heavy I would stain them constantly.



When I was doing massage therapy at my house, I would use Black sheets so nobody could see the oil stains from not washing them fast enough.

Back a long time ago I used to use cream colored sheets but then someone complained about the oil stains even though the sheets were fucking clean. And I said nope, I'm getting fucking black sheets so nobody will fucking complain about stains. Thank God I'm not in that industry anymore.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* Amazon is the tits newuser1492 1,279 5 03/31/05 05:00 PM
by In(di)go
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Salvia Divinorum 20X??????
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 3,721 24 05/17/09 12:00 PM
by hpi
* Amazon Rainforest Facts ShroomismM 1,273 12 07/25/05 11:09 PM
by flowstone
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* "Shamans of the Amazon" [torrent] Vvellum 1,971 9 06/26/05 05:59 AM
by mikeyboy
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,573 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.