Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 |
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29674147 -

It happens. Lose my keys and joints all the:bigweed: time too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29674392 -

Spent today called in sick. Didn't know the number to call so made an attempt on the wrong number then emailed. My boss wants to talk to me. I think I fucked up.

All coz I did too much social stuff this weekend and now am in shutdown mode. Wish it was easy... Oh also slept 1 hour last night that was the initial reason I called out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29674562 -

I thought about Kevin today, but not you.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29674577 -

:winnersurprise:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29674603 -

I’ve about hit my fucking limit.  God damn fuck face insurance company decides I no longer need my meds, I make two appointments several months apart complaining about worsening symptoms, Doc says come back if it doesn’t get better.  Like, fuck me apparently, I guess I’ll just make another appointment when the symptoms are severe enough.  Now that I’m nauseated all day and can barely eat, I call to make the appointment and get a “fuck you bitch, we closed for 2 months.”  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

Fucking Christ, somebody send me a green hat with a blue L, finna blast some goombas with green fireballs :crankey:


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29674649 -

KevinDontWave said:
:winnersurprise:



I did! I read this article and you being in that industry and this being a mushroom website I thought of you.

https://www.npr.org/2026/09/21/nx-s1-5944503/iowa-hog-farm-growing-specialty-mushrooms


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29674665 -

christopera said:
KevinDontWave said:
:winnersurprise:



I did! I read this article and you being in that industry and this being a mushroom website I thought of you.

https://www.npr.org/2026/09/21/nx-s1-5944503/iowa-hog-farm-growing-specialty-mushrooms



What else is he supposed to do with the colossal amount of pig shit?
:flyingpig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674710 -

Had some negative energy hanging on to me for a little while now and busting to shed myself of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29674712 -

nuds said:
Had some negative energy hanging on to me for a little while now and busting to shed myself of it.



Feel free to squat right here and shed  to your hearts content.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674714 -

Hahaha, that was me venting it out loud to something somewhere. I think i'm due a good trip, to be honest, and have had the urge growing again, but life circumstances right now don't really line up the best for it, so i've got to stay patient for the time being.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29674717 -

You and me both brother. I've been putting it off for a couple weeks now just doesn't feel quite right but I really do need a nice introspective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674764 -

I tripped pretty hard off 1.5g this morning then took some kief chocolates .. felt good. Smoked an infused joint with friends. Probably ordering pizza soon. :thumbup:

Oh right negatively... My dad's lungs are real fucked and he's probably gonna die from that. Going on oxygen soon as he gets out of breath walking 10 feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29675101 -

christopera said:
I thought about Kevin today, but not you.



I'm sad

:P

Manager was cool. I over thought it all
Negative thing I broke my pen lol and I lose all my fucking pens at work


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29675509 -

Today was my dad's funeral in California. My cunt step mom always manipulated him so I never had the relationship that I could have had with him and neither did my sisters. Instead of mourning my dad, I'm mourning the relationship I could have and should have had, which is just a fucking fantasy. Me and my sisters and the rest of our side of the family always had a problem with my stepmom. And we all have resentments towards our dad once the Stepmom came into the picture. Unless they had a life insurance plan, I have no clue how that bitch is going to take care of herself now because she never worked a damn day in her married life to my dad.


--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (09/22/26 03:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #29675635 -

I didn’t think about Kevin even once today.

:feelingblue:


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29675739 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
Today was my dad's funeral in California. My cunt step mom always manipulated him so I never had the relationship that I could have had with him and neither did my sisters. Instead of mourning my dad, I'm mourning the relationship I could have and should have had, which is just a fucking fantasy. Me and my sisters and the rest of our side of the family always had a problem with my stepmom. And we all have resentments towards our dad once the Stepmom came into the picture. Unless they had a life insurance plan, I have no clue how that bitch is going to take care of herself now because she never worked a damn day in her married life to my dad.



That sucks and is such a common thing for families. It happened to my mum, my best friend, and feels like it might happen to me and my siblings. We have a good relationship with our dad but I won't be surprised if it goes south when he dies.

Anyway.
I'm sorry


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29676225 -

christopera said:
I didn’t think about Kevin even once today.

:feelingblue:



This explains why I felt like shit all day

I'm not mad. Just disappointed.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29676569 -

One of the two interviews I had didn't call like they were supposed to I waited for that phone call :mad2:.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29676605 -

I hate it when companies pull that shit.  Like, if you can't commit, then don't, bitch!

Part of why I wanna make it as an author is so I neeeeeever gotta put up with that kinda bullshit ever again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29676672 -

Why are the only colors available for bed sheets fucking 50 different shades of Gray or black or white? Why don't they have any good colors or fun colors? This world really is going down the fucking shitter. Companies can't even make a decent colors for fucking bed sheets.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* Amazon is the tits newuser1492 1,279 5 03/31/05 05:00 PM
by In(di)go
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Salvia Divinorum 20X??????
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 3,721 24 05/17/09 12:00 PM
by hpi
* Amazon Rainforest Facts ShroomismM 1,273 12 07/25/05 11:09 PM
by flowstone
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* "Shamans of the Amazon" [torrent] Vvellum 1,971 9 06/26/05 05:59 AM
by mikeyboy
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,607 topic views. 7 members, 52 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.