Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics
    #28649819 -

This thread will be used for documenting the unique nootropic effects of various psychedelics.

What is a Nootropic?

A Nootropic is a natural or synthetic drug (or combination of the two) that has positive, beneficial effects on the mind such as improved memory, increased concentration, enhanced senses or other enhanced cognitive abilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

Coffee is a great example of a natural nootropic drug. It has the ability to help people focus and be more alert with its mildly stimulating properties (dose and tolerance dependent of course). Coffee has been used by Humans for thousands of years for its unique, practical nootropic effects.

Psychedelics also have nootropic properties, hence the reason why this forum was created and why psychedelics are such a special class of psychoactive drugs.

In this thread, I want the community of psychedelic experiencers to document their own personal experiences with the nootropic effects of a specified psychedelic.


I imagine a format such as this one:


Substance:

Dosage(s):

Background Experience:

Nootropic Effects:



Essentially, a summarized trip report with an emphasis on the nootropic medicinal effects of a specific psychedelic drug you have experienced or any combination of psychedelics you have experienced.


I'll start with one of my favorite mushrooms species of all time.


Substance: Wild Ps stunztii

Dosage(s): About 3-4 dry grams on multiple occasions

Background Experience: I found this rare mushroom during a picturesque Fall many years ago. They were growing abundantly in beds of wood chips near a campus. I had never found this species of mushroom before or ever since. It was a one-time hunting experience. These short, brown wild mushrooms turned out to be so special, I had to immortalize a freshly-picked fruit cluster in my avatar picture.

Nootropic Effects: On multiple occasions, I have had experience incredible, wonderful nootropic effects from these mushrooms.  The nootropic effects I experience from this specific species of mushrooms include clarity of the mind, a calming of my mind and body, and a total body high that was very relaxing similar to submerged in a hot tub. One of the most medicinal mushrooms I have ever come across in my life.

:sporedrop: :shroomeryhead: :sporedrop:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #28650063 -

:threadmonitor:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: Rukus] * 3
    #28659298 -

Substance:Amanita Muscaria/guessowii, Regalis, Pantherina

Dosage(s):
  • Muscaria and Guessowii variant micro dose .5-1g dry. mid dose 2-10g dry, macro 10-20+dose dry
  • Regalis micro dose .5-1g dry. mid dose 1-10g dry, macro dose 10g+ dose dry
  • Pantherina micro dose .125-.25g dry. mid dose .5-1g dry, macro dose 2-5g+ dry


***Warning: Pantherina can be 5+ times stronger than muscaria start low with any of these to find your dose. i've had 3g dry pantherina be a stronger experience than 20g dry muscaria***


Background Experience:
I have used all of these in various ways. just eating dried micro doses. stacking micro doses into a macro dose over the course of 6+hrs. Partial decarb / 20min simmer, full decarbs for hours in low ph simmer, tinctures, powdered and added to food or drinks. stacking micro doses for 3-7 days a week for weeks has a cumulative effect which can behave like reverse tolerance where less does more. the guessowii variant of muscaria is what grows in my area but i have consumed panthers, regalis, and muscaria from various locations in europe as well.

Nootropic Effects: in low doses for me their the stimulant effect of Ibotenic Acid is focusing and chills my mind out like an adhd med. instead of floating around 100s of thoughts i can pick just one. mid doses i get the above effect plus a slight dissociative effect of my mind or consciousness floating. both of these levels can totally handled out in public, talking to people etc. i've found it really clears my head. i know of many that use this for depression, ptsd and as an anti-anxiety. The ibotenic acid eventually decarbs to Muscimol and becomes relaxing for later sleep. in macro doses, it's recommended to decarb 75=100% the Ibotenic acid blends with the muscimol for a wonderful mix. but too high Ibotenic and you run the risk nausea or worse. macro dose can produce a complete dissociative state, visions, geometric OEV/CEV, lucid dreaming, loops, and i experience a weird time distortion where thoughts and things seem to happen both before and after they happen simultaneously. muscimol aids in the best sleep and dream enhancement.


--------------------
Be patient & Let it happen

Edited by Jim I.T.I (02/14/24 07:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: Jim I.T.I] * 1
    #28660327 -

Super interesting! Ive always wanted to try one of the Amanita Muscaria varieties. Someday....🍄

Substance: LSA extracted from Morning Glory Seeds (Cold Water Extraction or CWE)

Dosage(s): Varied. Typically 7-9grams of fresh ground-up Morning Glory seeds extracted using purified cold water.

Background Experience: Morning Glories are one of my favorite classic psychedelics. I have been using it since I was a teen and I have had numerous pleasant experiences with the seeds. LSA from Morning Glories was one of the first psychedelics I ever experimented with. However, the side effects of the toxins within the seeds, the gross taste of the extracted CWE and the difficulty of filtering out the seed powder have keep my usage of these unique psychedelic seeds to a minimum frequency. Ive tried many forms of extraction, from just eating the powdered seeds to advanced methanol extractions, but the form that I believe has the most medicinal value is a Cold Water Extraction or CWE.

Nootropic Effects: With a LSA Cold Water Extraction (CWE) of powdered Morning Glory seeds, I have some of the clearest, calmest, more gentle inward, self-reflecting psychedelic experiences. Its a cross between meditating and being on a gentle, slow-building psychedelic. This substance and form would be a great alternative to mushrooms as it has a similar psychedelic meditative effect to more "natural" magic mushrooms such as Ps stunztii as I mentioned above or multispore-cultivated original landrace Cubenis mushrooms, to name just a few examples. I have also tried Methanol extractions, which produce a more LSD-like experience but I find that CWE's of Morning Glory seeds have the most medicinal benefits overall.

:HeavenlyBlue:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28661190 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Super interesting! Ive always wanted to try one of the Amanita Muscaria varieties. Someday....🍄



what are you waiting for? order some online. they're legal nearly everywhere. :smile:

Substance: Blue Lotus Flower

Dosage(s):
  • micro dose .5-2g in tea
  • mid dose 2-5 dry in tea
  • macro dose 5-10g+ dry in tea



Background Experience:
I've smoked blue lotus, and used it in teas. i've found for noticeable effects steeping for 5-15minutes in distilled water at 190-200f degrees. then strain and press. if more is left do a second pull and repeat the strain/press. smoking it ok plain but adding mullien will smooth it out.

Nootropic Effects: mostlly calming. it's not the same as marijuana however its actives do hit the canabinoid receptors so the soothing headspace is "similar" not all blue lotus is equal, when you find a good vendor you'll know it. definitely great for relaxing in the evening to go to sleep, and there are claims that it has sexual side effects like a low dose of sidenfil. i can't say it's as effective but i can say i've always gotten off when sex and blue lotus are combined lol. I really like it for it's relaxing / dreamy headspace the most.


--------------------
Be patient & Let it happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28998042 -

Substance: Pan Bisporus.  Either ground into capsules or made into tea.

Dosage(s): 0.25g - 0.75g

Background Experience: Wanted to get back into growing actives and Pans looked interesting.  Bisporus seemed more tolerant to cooler temperatures, so I thought it would be easier than Cyans.  I was wrong.  But, I eventually figured them out and got them going.

Nootropic Effects: Combined with meditation, the Bisporus has allowed much deeper psychedelic experiences than I typically have.  The visual landscape is more open and spacious than full of colorful fractals.  Able to rest in the heart center and just listen to the different parts of myself.  Mind and body very calm.  During one trip I found complete stillness, like I had bumped into the emptiness of the mind from which all form emerges.

Also, has a psychic cleansing effect.  Brings darkness to the surface so it can be examined dispassionately, without any of the guilt or shame of this being 'my darkness'.  If that makes sense.

Ultimately, helped me to clarify what I wanted out of life vs. what was expected of me by our patriarchal power structures.  And I've found a lot of self acceptance and joy since.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: tree frog]
    #29452447 -

Awesome recommendation!

I cant believe I missed this post a year ago! :eek:

Ive had wild Pan cyans before and they are nothing short of magical.



Substance: Wild Pan cyanescens

Background: When I grew up in Hawaii, I used to hunt Pan cyans in cow fields. On rare occasions, I gathered large amounts of these amazing mushrooms!

Nootropic Effects: Similar to what tree frog described, wild Pan cyans have an incredible spiritual quality. This is a very special species! Its like it was created for deep, meaningful introspection into your own life. One of the most medical mushrooms species Ive ever tried. Its worth hunting for if you live in a tropical area.



I have a friend who likes Blue Lotus. I still havent tried it. I really need to soon. It sounds like a really interesting medicine.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #29452718 -

Substance: Psilocibin in mushrooms dry

Background: 2.8g mushrooms have been taken from the street

Nootropic effects:
After the first trip i had a calm of my body, the thoughts were clear, i could study more and more effectively. I have constant head aches - it solved it. Calm state of body and mind, less fatigue.
After 3 months these improvements have started to disappear little by little.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: mula]
    #29454849 -

Yeah psilocybin does outrageous things for the brain. It's got to be partly why it is controlled. When society is a bit more organised and mature maybe we can expect people legally going to psilocybin to be smarter, more creative, and not temporarily or a little bit.

There's a few big names out there telling us this but not everyone's listening...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #29532511 -

Would you consider Kava a psychedelic?

I feel like in HUGE doses it can be, Small doses more of a nootropic...

I dunno I'm on the fence about it being considered a psychedelic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Documenting the Nootropic Effects of Psychedelics [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #29664808 -

Hello. Acacia confusa extract and ayahuasca made with syrian rue has a positive affect on my mind, Psilocybin has a huge affect on OCD/depression as well as mood, and LSA always seemed to enhance social skills even weeks afterward. Peyote by far has had the most nootropic effect and greatest benefit to my mind and body. Peyote greatly enhanced my social skills for years and months after use I was still in a very positive mood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New LSD versions on the way that retain therapeutic properties while reducing side effects veggieM 195 5 09/23/26 10:57 PM
by veggie
* Australia led the way on prescription psychedelics. Now the field is at a crossroads Warrk 93 1 09/06/26 06:34 PM
by lostintimenspc
* NMT vs. DMT effects John in WI 178 3 09/10/26 03:13 AM
by allenii
* CPTSD, Depression, and Anxiety Treatment GymnCarrey 196 14 09/11/26 02:42 PM
by allenii

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, Asante, veggie, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, Pastywhyte
2,130 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.