Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 |
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29661086 -

OPT: long weekend ahead with absolutely nothing planned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: Big_Dub]
    #29661317 -

being able to be alone with my thoughts and imagination when I want,lovely way to recharge and get inspired


--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Edited by wabbey (09/04/26 01:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: wabbey] * 4
    #29661496 -

OPT: Eating delicious tomato soup made from scratch from home grown tomatoes and herbs.

Meant to can a bunch of it but I am just eating it all!!!


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29661703 -

Opt: so easy to orgasm lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29661716 -

What's the secret?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #29661720 -

Being a woman I think lol. Plus being a massive horndog lol. My sex drive is really high


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29661771 -

YASA LIFE IS GOOD


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29662048 -

ellamush said:
Finally after 6 years of consistent yoga I can sorta kinda do Crow Pose.



I've been working for a handstand for awhile but they're so trendy now I wanna quit lol

I have a nice flat spot on my head prob from being dropped as a baby that really gives me great balance on headstands


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: twighead]
    #29662062 -

twighead said:
ellamush said:
Finally after 6 years of consistent yoga I can sorta kinda do Crow Pose.



I've been working for a handstand for awhile but they're so trendy now I wanna quit lol

I have a nice flat spot on my head prob from being dropped as a baby that really gives me great balance on headstands



Hahaha 🤣 this whole thing made me laugh
If you do it for yourself and not for others, then you aren't doing it for the sake of a trend.

Keep at it


Opt: shroomery was in my dreams. Although the content was negative lol someone was bullying me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29662195 -

OPT: rootbeer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29662223 -

ellamush said:
twighead said:
ellamush said:
Finally after 6 years of consistent yoga I can sorta kinda do Crow Pose.



I've been working for a handstand for awhile but they're so trendy now I wanna quit lol

I have a nice flat spot on my head prob from being dropped as a baby that really gives me great balance on headstands



Hahaha 🤣 this whole thing made me laugh
If you do it for yourself and not for others, then you aren't doing it for the sake of a trend.

Keep at it


Opt: shroomery was in my dreams. Although the content was negative lol someone was bullying me.



I love the feeling of inversions, of course I'll stick to it ;p


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29662326 -

Good stuff!

Opt just bought a refurbished laptop from a reputable place. Keen to stop watching TV on my tiny phone lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29662339 -

I'm pooped from an hour of dancing and using my whip lol

When I was a kid and young adult I was too scared to dance. I'm actually kinda good at it if I say so myself 😂 psytrance is good to dance to. I was listening to some hardstyle too

I reckon house is the hardest to dance well to. It's not fast enough usually. It's definitely "club dancing"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29662461 -

ellamush said:
I'm pooped from an hour of dancing and using my whip lol

When I was a kid and young adult I was too scared to dance. I'm actually kinda good at it if I say so myself 😂 psytrance is good to dance to. I was listening to some hardstyle too

I reckon house is the hardest to dance well to. It's not fast enough usually. It's definitely "club dancing"



I don't think it's a matter of the speed as it is having so little variation, melodic, rhythmic, or anything - it gives you very little to guide movement off of. People around here are obsessed with it too :highdog: I have a lot of much slower music I love to dance to

I'm the only DJ/producer that I know in the area that incorporates psytrance into the peaks of my sets and people go nuts, I really don't understand why it is ostracized by the dj community here when it gets such a good reception.

here's a link to the board recording of the last one I played if anyone wants some choons (sans effects)... it's done for an ecstatic dance in vaguely a 5 rhythms style

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b5QW8gwsKdr6LkiXeYpM6gyehF81HPpj/view?usp=sharing


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29662481 -

ellamush said:
Good stuff!

Opt just bought a refurbished laptop from a reputable place. Keen to stop watching TV on my tiny phone lol



I was used to watching on my phone, then last year I started using a 16in screen again, and now my phone is too small


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: gopher]
    #29662486 -

ellamush said:
Being a woman I think lol. Plus being a massive horndog lol. My sex drive is really high




Would a horndog enjoy sex with a corndog?

OPT: I bought the Rentaurants.com domain last month and already have over 53,000 page views. I also got the AI agent pipeline working: if a tenant pays for the Done-For-You subscription they can send an email with a website update request, either via text or an image, including an image of a handwritten note, that the agents will review and respond accordingly. I successfully used an AI model to extract the text from the image of the note and update the DB. Once I make this into a company it might be easier to get traffic than expected, I hope. Going out for a run now around the lake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 2
    #29662509 -

A hot soak with bubbles,essential oils,candlelight and chill music


--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: wabbey] * 4
    #29662513 -

Got some pussy last night.

:flexin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: Mystikal]
    #29662641 -

less anger :fuckthisshit:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29662657 -

rqd said:
less anger :fuckthisshit:



how do you know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2840 2841 )
druqs 471,371 56,809 10/11/26 02:28 AM
by livingdream
* The Unbridled Negativity Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 101 102 )
SmellyhobbitM 17,641 2,024 10/11/26 12:52 AM
by ellamush
* The official unpopular opinion thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 460 461 )
spirit_shadow 108,217 9,209 10/10/26 02:05 AM
by ellamush
* EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD
( 1 2 3 4 ... 219 220 )
CookieCrumbsM 58,808 4,385 10/11/26 02:57 AM
by SARAtonin
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,430 27 12/24/09 02:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* waaa waaa *whiney thread*
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 2,559 21 04/28/05 01:21 PM
by niCCa
* My Positive Post in the Pub: What are you thankful for?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,584 20 05/15/04 01:35 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Recent positive stuff in your life
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,093 34 08/10/04 12:48 AM
by PuZuZu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
24,157 topic views. 1 members, 231 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.