Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
High weirdness?
    #29583325 -

What are your experiences with the "high weirdness"? What experiences have you had that left you feeling how strange life and existence is?


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: solarshroomster] * 1
    #29583327 -

The more I learn, the more amazed I am about how reality can fall away in chunks.

This universe is nothing like I was taught it was growing up.

To any random stranger that stumbles upon this post on the Internet, please know that you are not alone. The understanding is out there and available. Thanks for checking in, for being alive and existing. What a dream!


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29583451 -

Is it strange?  The multiverse is real.  In every single reality I would bet there is life.  I believe that life is in fact a constant much like the speed of light.  It is completely possible that life is throughout our relative universe.  We simply do not have the means to prove that.  I suppose for me there is mystery in that.  Keep investigating your mystery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29583812 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16044162

That is my 2nd most weird experience to date.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: HagbardCeline] * 2
    #29584650 -

Lol,
I was one time on a high dose Mushroom trip,
And I thought my Orange cat Sprocket was Neem Karoli Baba!


--------------------
Thank you for your Time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #29585569 -

@Brendan
:hereyougo:
Sub Ek(ittie)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: Lithop] * 2
    #29588163 -

I always take heroic doses and it helps me internalize my daily spiritual work.  The psychedelic experiences help make the daily spiritual work less 'weird' to me.


--------------------
Would that it were possible for you to grow wings and soar into the air! Poised between earth and heaven, you might see the solid earth, the fluid sea and the streaming rivers, the wandering air, the penetrating fire, the courses of the stars and the swiftness of the movement with which heaven encompasses all. What happiness were that, my son, to see all these borne along with one impulse, and to behold Him who is unmoved moving in all that moves, and Him who is hidden made manifest through His works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: sp0rz]
    #29590071 -

sp0rz said:
I always take heroic doses and it helps me internalize my daily spiritual work.  The psychedelic experiences help make the daily spiritual work less 'weird' to me.



You got it!


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #29599047 -

BrendanFlock said:
Lol,
I was one time on a high dose Mushroom trip,
And I thought my Orange cat Sprocket was Neem Karoli Baba!



:lol: He knows these things, and probably was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: syncro]
    #29599050 -

Had heard recently out of some scripture, that Guru tattva, principle, is in every particle of creation, reminding of the same said about Buddha nature and so on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: syncro]
    #29606206 -

I have a love hate relationship with cannabis, I used to do it every two hours on the dot all day for weeks and months at a time growing up, it got boring even. But than about 6 years or 7 ago when I was in my early thirties it turned on me, I started having worse nightmare bad trips from it, if I looked out my window in my room It would mean I'm going to hell, than the next instant if I looked at me my bed it would mean hell, or my ceiling fan, or the clock, my book shelf, etc. Just would be spinning in circles in paranoid fear and dread,,, than I would hear Jesus voice after the terrifying hour of sacred herb started to wear off, He'd say thing like "I justed wanted to test you to see how you would feel if you thought you were going to hell!" And he'd be smiling.

I now almost only exclusively use it these days when the mysterious, disembodied voices tell me it's ok or a good time to use it.


--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #29629159 -

BrendanFlock said:
Lol,
I was one time on a high dose Mushroom trip,
And I thought my Orange cat Sprocket was Neem Karoli Baba!



As this post was directed to me (perhaps mistakenly), my me is compelled to inquire as to the nature of your communique. Why the Lol? Was the perception of Neem Karoli Baba like a reembodied soul via reincarnation or something more exotic like he was actually transformed into Neem? Were there any Sprocket, or cat like, details that you noticed with regard to Neem? Am I just being egoistic in this fact-finding mission when in all likelihood your intended target was OP? Or did I do it because I was almost finished when the realization struck me so I wanted to do it anyway? Or that I just think its funny?


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: anarchyfan] * 1
    #29634025 -

anarchyfan said:
Is it strange?  The multiverse is real.  In every single reality I would bet there is life.  I believe that life is in fact a constant much like the speed of light.  It is completely possible that life is throughout our relative universe.  We simply do not have the means to prove that.  I suppose for me there is mystery in that.  Keep investigating your mystery.



Wouldn't all hte multiverses be contained in a single universe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: solarshroomster] * 1
    #29637864 -

my life fell apart and came back together, entirely different in about a weeks time. strange how everything can change so quickly, not always for the worst. it gets better :smile:


--------------------


i remember a time before scaffolding, maybe you can too, if you think about it :sporedrop:







my genetic library :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: charby]
    #29639477 -

life just keeps getting weirder and weirder


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: R2-D2] * 1
    #29639896 -

...i was found off the ground above people.  the people around me began to see me as we entered a shared state of consciousness, then they simply trapped me in their imagination.  they reached up and wrapped their mind around me.  now i exist pinned backwards, hanging upside down, a sphere in all these people's foreheads.  they couldn't accept my exhaulted/ascended state without defaulting into a war in heaven.  they climbed up.  the truth, when learned sets one free.  me telling the truth to hallucinated voices has caused a mass awakening.  people are trapped in my body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: FishOilTheKid] * 1
    #29640877 -

FishOilTheKid said:
...i was found off the ground above people.  the people around me began to see me as we entered a shared state of consciousness, then they simply trapped me in their imagination.  they reached up and wrapped their mind around me.  now i exist pinned backwards, hanging upside down, a sphere in all these people's foreheads.  they couldn't accept my exhaulted/ascended state without defaulting into a war in heaven.  they climbed up.  the truth, when learned sets one free.  me telling the truth to hallucinated voices has caused a mass awakening.  people are trapped in my body.



Your words hit home: thank you for speaking what so many are feeling, and for speaking truth to power. You are amazing.


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: FishOilTheKid] * 1
    #29641757 -

FishOilTheKid said:
now i exist pinned backwards, hanging upside down, a sphere in all these people's foreheads.



Bat medicine! Or, “the Norse god Odin (Wotan) hanging upside down from the world tree Yggdrasil to discover the magical runes”


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: FishOilTheKid] * 1
    #29646960 -

FishOilTheKid said:
...i was found off the ground above people.  the people around me began to see me as we entered a shared state of consciousness, then they simply trapped me in their imagination.  they reached up and wrapped their mind around me.  now i exist pinned backwards, hanging upside down, a sphere in all these people's foreheads.  they couldn't accept my exhaulted/ascended state without defaulting into a war in heaven.  they climbed up.  the truth, when learned sets one free.  me telling the truth to hallucinated voices has caused a mass awakening.  people are trapped in my body.




pics or it didn't happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High weirdness? [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29647047 -

I'd often think, how is high weirdness something distinct from say dharma. What I realized is it's evolving different vocab, where we seek for standards in thought structure. Old dog says well it's dharma or something. Others are still deciding with Matrika, the sea of letters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Verdant's (alien's) Timeline from 1998 OrgoneConclusion 1,619 10 06/26/07 02:37 PM
by SurCal
* the weird gnome thing
( 1 2 all )
Pupenhause 2,504 38 04/06/08 10:29 AM
by littlebirdie
* Flying Rods? Has anyone heard of this? It's weird as hell
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 2,541 22 02/15/06 01:01 AM
by kake
* weird random question TravILLer 695 2 05/19/07 11:06 PM
by shakercee
* weird coral castle website rickpsfuckyou 2,982 19 01/17/06 03:28 PM
by psyka
* Weird occult findings on a family members grave chaos05 2,048 9 05/11/08 07:53 AM
by chaos05
* Weird thoughts I've had today about the universe.... MJF 1,074 7 12/07/16 01:37 PM
by Rhizohunter
* very weird radio ad, don't know what to think EternalCowabunga 864 4 06/28/06 09:47 PM
by MystikMushroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
653 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.