Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Those Personal Ads in Relix
    #2953642 - 08/01/04 10:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeeeahh so like..
I dont know, I stumbled upon this personals ad some chick in my area put in relix. She sounds like just who I want to spend time with. She loves to travel for good music and likes festivals and camping. I am thinking about emailing her should I do it or pussy out?

The only thing that concerns me is I've heard a rumour of undercovers placing personal ads in relix. She doesnt lead onto anything about drug use, but thats what my friend says and that makes me paranoid.

But she has similiar interests as me and lives in the same area.

Anyone ever do anything like this?

:heart:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerogue_pixie
Female User Gallery

Loc: narnia
Re: Those Personal Ads in Relix [Re: iloveraving]
    #2953649 - 08/01/04 10:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

No, but I say that you go for it, you only live once and all that jazz.

--------------------
'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.' ~ J. Krishnamurti

OfflineSoDak_Stranger
Scurd
    #2953666 - 08/01/04 10:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ya...i've read a buch of those...cause basically in the area of the country i live you don't see many "heads"...anyway...i read in the ads that a girl was lookin' for a ride to coventry and told her about shroomery and how she has a good chance of finding a ride there...next day she was posting there...don't know if she ever found a ride...but it's not something i'd pass by...

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2953678 - 08/01/04 10:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Meet her up and eye her up, you've been around, clear you mind and take her in, keep drugs out of the friendship unless she brings it up.. I really hope some sexual realastionship isn't thing only reason your thinking of replying to the add tho..

.. I hope you don't pay for relix.. god I'm getting irrated at that mag.. it's to much for to little..

OfflineSoDak_Stranger
Scurd
Re: Those Personal Ads in Relix [Re: Adom]
    #2953703 - 08/01/04 10:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

it's all free...which is nice...

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Those Personal Ads in Relix [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2953716 - 08/01/04 10:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well I had to pay for it and it wasn't worth it.. jambase is free and much cooler..

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2953725 - 08/01/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

nahh its not about sex at all. Its just like...
I dont have many friends who are 'travellers'. When I go on tour, and go to festivals, my usual travel buddy is my dad. Sometimes I want to go to things he doesnt want to and vice versa. Well I just dont like driving hundreds of miles by myself and then camping out by myself. It gets lonely. Most of my friends dont like to travel, so they dont really come to the festivals with me. Better off cause they arent really into jam music and when they go its just to party anyways. Soo its like, I just want a travel/festival buddy I guess. Her interests listed are hiking, biking, camping, and roadtrips. I love doing all of those things also, I just smoke a lot of pot usually when I'm doing them :stoned:But its ok, I'm gonna give smoking a break anyways. Reading her ad I just feel I'm in the same boat as her. Sometimes I just want to get on the road but end up just staying home downloading shows all weekend cause I dont have anyone who wants to go with me. I jus feel the sista and she lives rite in my area so why the hell not? But shes a couple years older then me, hopefully she doesnt have issues with that.

Here's her ad

26y/o female who does not know many people who go to shows anymore, hoping to find some kind guys or girls to talk to, go to shows, and enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, road trips, etc. I also spend time in the ... OK rest of it I'm not gonna put cause it divulges our location :grin:

But she sounds like my kind of girl.

So I guess I'm gonna email her and tell her a bit about myself, and leave my AIM name.. maybe even my phone number, and hope she hits me back :cool:

And nahhhh I dont pay for relix. My mom does, she has a subscription (always has since I can remember) :stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2953733 - 08/01/04 10:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds pretty cool man, I'm into all that shit, I hope if either of us end up in each other's areas we meet up.  YOu sound alot like me  :laugh:  I'd give the girl a holler if I was you, what can beat a bowl and a bike ride with a head?  Maybe she is really the girl of your dreams  :heartpump:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2953773 - 08/01/04 10:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yup, I should stop letting the shroomery distract me and drop her a message now actually. I'm such a procrastinator :crazy:

yeah bro, I'm sure we'll end up at the same festival or show one day, we're roadtrip guys :smirk: Remember I live east of you so drop a PM if you think you're gonna be at anything I might be at and I'll do the same :cool:

or just hit me up on AIM if ya have it :stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub