Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29499796 -

Kyhunter.B said:
Yeah,  Pikes,  Muskies and Pickerels are in the same family  :cool:

That photo was not my catch though,  I haven't ever caught a pickerel in Kentucky, or a muskie or pike for that matter either. The conditions might not be too favorable for them here  :shrug:



I've caught many pike in my life, only two musky, one was small and one was this guy.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29500050 -

Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:
Yeah,  Pikes,  Muskies and Pickerels are in the same family  :cool:

That photo was not my catch though,  I haven't ever caught a pickerel in Kentucky, or a muskie or pike for that matter either. The conditions might not be too favorable for them here  :shrug:



I've caught many pike in my life, only two musky, one was small and one was this guy.






Holy hell,  what did that sucker weigh in at???


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29500218 -

Didn't get a weight on it, was a hell of a fight snapped a quick photo and sent him back, didn't want to stress him much more and not sure I even had a scale ha ha! A guy I know who is a musky guide figured around 30lb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29500775 -

Rukus said:
Didn't get a weight on it, was a hell of a fight snapped a quick photo and sent him back, didn't want to stress him much more and not sure I even had a scale ha ha! A guy I know who is a musky guide figured around 30lb



Damn,  it looks like it weighs as much as a small child,  haha!

I don't know what happened,  but when it was dark,  windy and kind of cold,  I tore up the fish!  However,  the last two days it's been super warm, it got in the 70's yesterday and I haven't caught crap. Go figure  :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29500796 -

That's fishing eh! So many variables that makes the little fuckers on or off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29500797 -

Rukus said:
That's fishing eh! So many variables that makes the little fuckers on or off



You said that right! I'm going to pass today. Two days in a row with nothing but a bass and a tiny bluegill is not worth going out until the conditions are more favorable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29500800 -

Yup sometimes there's better things to do thats for sure!

I sat in a buddies ice hut last night for 2 hours and caught nothing but a buzz ha ha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29500860 -

As long as you caught at least that,  then I'd say it was a good day,  fish or no fish  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29500949 -

More often than not ice fishing is just ice drinking lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29501004 -

hahaha,  sounds like fun,  actually  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29501481 -

Kyhunter.B said:
hahaha,  sounds like fun,  actually  :grin:



It totally is lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29502310 -

Cashmeoutsidehowbahdah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: divineverdance] * 2
    #29514939 -

Spring is in the air  :sunny:









This was disturbing,  to say the least  :lol:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29515687 -

You going back to that spot again to see who comes back lol?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus] * 2
    #29515688 -



Still snow here, skis up baby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29515788 -

Rukus said:
You going back to that spot again to see who comes back lol?



I'm actually kind of scared going in the woods now. With weirdos out there like that,  it's probably not too safe.

Today was another weird one. I was way out fishing the creek and I heard footsteps coming full force in the woods up from me. I also smelled a smell of strong perfume before they even got to me. Well,  I only heard the voice of a guy,  but I quickly hid behind a big old rotten tree trunk! So,  I never saw who it was,  or how many people there were. As soon as I didn't here anymore footsteps, I took off out of there fast!

Then,  when I was coming up out of the woods,  a guy was parked right off the side of the road and he followed me a good ways, before stopping me and asking if I needed a ride. I walk to all my spots,  because they are so close to my house. I was like naw man,  I'm good. Well,  he didn't want to take no for an answer and I was like look man,  I just live a few blocks a way I don't need a ride,  thanks anyway. Then he reluctantly left.

Then yesterday,  a bunch of kids were skipping school and they were throwing rocks and big branches in the water across from me to scare a way the fish :facepalm:

I'm not a people person and all of this is just too much for me. I miss my old house. I lived out in the middle of nowhere and I never once saw any bums,  trash,  or never anyone in the woods that I frequented,  for that matter, in the decade that I resided there.

I really hate this place!



Rukus said:


Still snow here, skis up baby




Looks Radical,  minus the cold, haha!


--------------------

Edited by Kyhunter.B (03/14/26 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 1
    #29515971 -

Damn, yeah it's super unsettling dealing with that kind of stuff in the woods. I've stumbled upon a couple homeless encampments in areas I hike and keep my distance.

I always carry pepper gel on me for protection, if I'm going deep in the woods or overnight I carry something stronger

Got out for my second and probably final winter hike of the season. Just a short 2 mile loop with not much elevation, the whole trail was ice but my spikes worked perfectly








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: feevers]
    #29516283 -

feevers said:
Damn, yeah it's super unsettling dealing with that kind of stuff in the woods. I've stumbled upon a couple homeless encampments in areas I hike and keep my distance.

I always carry pepper gel on me for protection, if I'm going deep in the woods or overnight I carry something stronger

Got out for my second and probably final winter hike of the season. Just a short 2 mile loop with not much elevation, the whole trail was ice but my spikes worked perfectly












Yeah, I think I need to arm myself with some spray before ovoid season gets here next month  :yesnod:

Beautiful pics brother man  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 1
    #29516811 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: divineverdance]
    #29516845 -

your ducks?


--------------------

Edited by Kyhunter.B (03/16/26 03:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, feevers
10,595 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.