Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus] * 3
    #29494742 -

Hell yeah

It's been a real winter here for the first time in awhile. I've been out walking the ~2 mile pond loop near my house most days.

I got out for a decent hike last weekend. No peaks, any time I hike on the weekend I try to get to somewhere away from people, so just did a nice small loop through an area with some frozen rivers and waterfalls. Waist deep in snow for the majority of it, got duped into leaving the snowshoes in the car because the first .3mi of the trail was super packed out





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: feevers]
    #29494743 -

Sweet man! Ya great old fashioned winter here too! Snow shoes are definitely clutch for walking off trail! Nice photos man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29495353 -

Sick spots RUKUS and feevers.
Lucky if we got 1cm of snow here, so it's great to see you both enjoying it.
:hellyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Lithop]
    #29495401 -

I have yet to experience snow, coldest it gets here is like 4C

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #29495409 -

:mindblown:
Even with milder winters, that seems crazy to me. And no way to "live". Derray, I fear despite any protestations you may offer, you have simply been existing.
Get to a snow place A S A P.
:homerdrool:
There have been a few notable snow years of my life, perhaps 16 years ago there was a big one, I made blocks of snow into a full on igloo that sat a cramped 4 or comfy 3, it was cool as fuck.

You ever plan to get out to a snowy place, or not really care?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Lithop]
    #29495416 -

At some point I probably will get to somewhere with snow considering we have a resort in the mountains not too far from me.

I love summer though so that's most likely why I travel for sun not snow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #29495426 -

:cantarguewiththat:
I have a lot more tolerance for cold.
About contrast really for me, by the end of a season I'm ready for the change.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Lithop] * 2
    #29496974 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29497423 -

Damn thats tranquil AF. :highfive:


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Jean-Luc Picard]
    #29497538 -

Jean-Luc Picard said:
Damn thats tranquil AF. :highfive:



And the fishing is out of this world right now!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 3
    #29497546 -

Took these a few months back.









I hate that I can't upload these directly to the shroomery though  :mad2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 3
    #29497556 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 1
    #29497625 -

Kyhunter.B said:




Largemouth bass fishing is the best. Explosive action

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29498319 -

Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:




Largemouth bass fishing is the best. Explosive action



Oh yeah it is!

Going to try for some catfish today!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29498548 -

Kyhunter.B said:
Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:




Largemouth bass fishing is the best. Explosive action



Oh yeah it is!

Going to try for some catfish today!



Sweet man! Let me know how you make out. Lakes all got 3 feet of ice on them up here. I went out ice fishing the other day just got some perch and a small pickerel


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29498820 -

Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:
Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:




Largemouth bass fishing is the best. Explosive action



Oh yeah it is!

Going to try for some catfish today!



Sweet man! Let me know how you make out. Lakes all got 3 feet of ice on them up here. I went out ice fishing the other day just got some perch and a small pickerel






I can't do the cold man,  I don't know how you do it! The wind was blowing today and it was in the 50's. It was just too cold for me to fish  :grin:

I stayed for about an hour with no bites,  so I gave up. It's crazy too, because I have never went home from that lake without catching a basket full of fish.

That all being said,  I have Friday and Saturday off,  plus it's going to be warm,  so I'll head back out in the morning.

But yeah man,  no perch here sadly,  but boy, I sure do love them! Your Pickerel is actually a Walleye,  or a Suager  :wink:  Really good eating man,  I'm so jealous  :thumbup:


--------------------

Edited by Kyhunter.B (02/26/26 01:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29498935 -

Ya definitely a walleye! Kind of a local incorrect term to call them pickerel. My grandparents owned a fishing lodge for years and the Americans all called em walleye!


Edited by Rukus (02/26/26 04:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29499567 -

Rukus said:
Ya definitely a walleye! Kind of a local incorrect term to call them pickerel. My grandparents owned a fishing lodge for years and the Americans all called em walleye!





Oh wow! This is what we call a pickerel in the states. They are like a mini muskellunge  :grin:



--------------------

Edited by Kyhunter.B (02/27/26 02:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29499631 -

Kyhunter.B said:
Rukus said:
Ya definitely a walleye! Kind of a local incorrect term to call them pickerel. My grandparents owned a fishing lodge for years and the Americans all called em walleye!





Oh wow! This is what we call a pickerel in the states. They are like a mini muskellunge  :grin:





Cool! That looks similar to our northern pike!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Get the Fuck Outside" Thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29499685 -

Yeah,  Pikes,  Muskies and Pickerels are in the same family  :cool:

That photo was not my catch though,  I haven't ever caught a pickerel in Kentucky, or a muskie or pike for that matter either. The conditions might not be too favorable for them here  :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, feevers
10,595 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.