Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 936 | 937 | 938 | 939 | 940 | 941 | 942 | 943 | 944 | 945 | 946 | 947 | 948 | 949 | 950 | 951 | 952 | 953 | 954 | 955 | 956 |
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Silky_Johnson] * 8
    #29381604 -

Girl scout cookies


Great taste and buzz from this batch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Mystikal] * 8
    #29387166 -

Some moonrocks, shatter and bud


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SonicTitan] * 10
    #29388188 -

Some tasty nugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Scorpious_Skin83]
    #29389268 -

Frosty nugggs for real!!!!!!


--------------------
Life is worth living


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Nitro87] * 7
    #29439692 -

Jack herer from lolo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LSD-25] * 8
    #29439976 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Icon] * 4
    #29439980 -

apple jack


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: epilectric] * 1
    #29440005 -

All of the above = :weirdout:

Gonna post my holiday haul shortly!


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 4
    #29467008 -

just picked up 2 ounces one one right is White Truffles one on left is Space Burger. :awehigh:


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: CaptainTrips420] * 4
    #29467162 -

Mystikal said:
Girl scout cookies


Great taste and buzz from this batch.




:thumbup:


I know there was such a huge hype around GSC back when it started making its rounds years ago, and I def got burnt out on it for a while there since there was so much of it going around...

...but I've always been a big fan of GSC :yesnod: , both the "Thin Mint" and the "Forum" cuts . That warm/spicy/doughy/nutty/gas, had a real nice high too.

I grew Thin Mint GSC several years ago. Out of all the different strains/plants I've grown over the years it is towards the top of my favorites, the smell of the fresh resin on the plant was complex & divine and aesthetically I really liked the structure/node spacing & colors the plant produced.













LSD-25 said:
Jack herer from lolo





Nice!

That's another favorite of mine! It has been a long time since I've crossed paths with any Jack Herer buds, I used to see it quite often back around 2005 to 2010. It has such a distinct and unique essence, when anyone is smoking a J or a bowl of the stuff I can tell it's Jack from the smell of the smoke alone lol .

Some Jack Herer I got back in 2011-ish...












CaptainTrips420 said:
just picked up 2 ounces one one right is White Truffles one on left is Space Burger. :awehigh:





Looks dank! Nice selection too :thumbup: .

I still haven't had White Truffle. I haven't had Space Burger either but I'm assuming it is a Donny Burger or related cross. I had some Donny Burger buds a few weeks ago that were real stanky & funky, strong garlic & savory notes up front with a gassy/chemmy/bad breathe/halitosis sorta funk on the back end.





-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: openmind]
    #29467190 -

I want to grow so badly I miss Northern Lights #3 the most the insane sleepy couch lock feeling is amazing I just sleep for hours used to get it grown for insomnia when they had medical weed they said good for anxiety and insomnia at the time.

Unfortunately the smell would be to strong to grow I hope to eventually though. I also really like motorbreath its a amazing strain this stuff alright though.

Your GSC looks so good weed really is a good medication for stress at least for me.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29467216 -

Y’all are smokin on some gorgeous shit


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 6
    #29467319 -

permanent marker from a MD adult use dispensary.



this give you that couch lock :awesomenod: love going to work fucked up on this shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: mushboy]
    #29467656 -

Shit I'm leaving the dispensary right now; I'll post pics of the actual buds once I get in!


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 5
    #29483032 -


Bankz
Zoap x Frank Bank (FPOG x animal Cookies) by lumpys
This bud had some gorgeous orange hairs on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LSD-25] * 2
    #29483752 -

Some kind of Grandaddy Purps and Bubba Kush Indicas…

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Scorpious_Skin83] * 3
    #29483764 -

Red Runtz


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29484479 -

Red runtz is one of my favorite. I have quikz (Cereal Milk x Red Runtz)
Flosee x red runtz
2b blunt x red runtz.

Such a good taste and frosty and flowers faster than most.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 7
    #29493427 -


pretty good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: nightdad] * 4
    #29494321 -




I hate smoking weed.

Here's the last  bud I bought. Some of the dankest best tasting I've ever had. So very purple in color and taste.

Ended up giving most of it away because I dislike smoking flower so much

/sigh


--------------------
- My trade list
- New here? Me too! Pop by and say hi c:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 936 | 937 | 938 | 939 | 940 | 941 | 942 | 943 | 944 | 945 | 946 | 947 | 948 | 949 | 950 | 951 | 952 | 953 | 954 | 955 | 956 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Schwag Dank?!!!
( 1 2 all )
DazedSol 7,664 32 10/06/08 09:41 AM
by The Centre
* Why is McMan deleteing all his posts? Jared 2,857 9 09/29/01 12:30 PM
by Jared
* New posts (the (125) in red stuff) TripsAreForKids 1,818 4 09/25/02 02:33 AM
by zeta
* It is hard to read the white on Brown letters in the posts mjshroomer 2,123 5 12/30/02 06:43 PM
by AcursedRedDragon
* Post Your Best Bong Picture Here
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 10,969 20 06/09/02 12:42 AM
by Anonymous
* Tim Learys Greatest Article Not Posted Here! mjshroomer 3,817 14 09/03/02 05:44 AM
by Brukan
* Spore Trading Post? dIZZY_ALpH 2,370 10 09/28/02 02:07 PM
by pleezr
* Isn't it time we made a sticky post for prices of shrooms utopianglory 3,528 13 09/26/03 09:15 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,088,889 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.