Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
FINAlly got em out and growing.
    #2945860 - 07/30/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well my first go this year was a failure.  i palnted my plants out in the woods and fucking deer got em.  traqshed the fuckers.  could be rabit or some other type of beast.  anyway i had 2 seeds left.  so now the plants are aboot 4-6" but i oly have 2.  preetty sure both fems.  so today i finally get out and plants them.  i think i got a good spot.  its in the middle of a 40 hectare clearcut in between roads.  its a good 100 meters between any of them. 

its super lush bush, mostly maple alder and prickles.  but this spot has huge ferns (those pointy sword ones, excellent camo for weed) and TONS of prickles all around.  they are nestled in all of them.  cant tell that they are even there axcept for the mesh i put over top to keep fucking deer away.  so ya im happy again.  i may have weed this fall after all, be it very late.  yeeehaaaaw, tgime to break out the whiskey and hash to celebrate. :cool:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Re: FINAlly got em out and growing. [Re: kadakuda]
    #2945946 - 07/30/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, i think i know of the place you're talking about, maybe i'll have some smokeage this fall too!!! :wink: Hahaha, that's cool man. Growing it outdoors is a great idea, i wouldn't mind trying that next year. I hope the deer enjoyed your plants at least.

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: FINAlly got em out and growing. [Re: LoneDeranger]
    #2946475 - 07/30/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hehe touch and die. i can live with anythign fucking my plants up but humans. ya know. i love outdoor cept there are more risks imo. i hope they enjoyed it too....hopefully they cant get to these guys. i dont think its really that animal accessible.

best part is i wont kae trails. good thing about clearcut growing is you can walk logs/stumps the whole way! bad thing is very visible from teh sky, but who cares.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag