Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Digital Hygrometers
    #2920705 -

How would I go calibrate my digital hygro/thermometer? I know that the thermometer part works but the hygrometer is off because its really humid inside my styrofoam cooler and it says only like 70% humidity. Something is wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Hygrometers [Re: ]
    #2920758 -

I regret buying a digital hygro/termometer. I really don't think it works well even though it's brand new. I'm sure the more expensive Oregon Scientific ones work fine, but this one is crap...I doubt you can calibrate it either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Hygrometers [Re: dustz]
    #2921025 -

I bought a $4 therm/humidity thing at Home Depot...I was worried until I saw an awesome cultivation setup with the same one hanging from the ceiling (t'was a picture with like 6 black casings in a tent, if you've seen it...I saw it posted fairly recently)


--------------------
if I mention anything about the posession or production of illegal mushrooms, I am making it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Hygrometers [Re: ]
    #2921273 -

i have an oregon scientific cordless radio one, it gets five shrooms :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Digital hygrometer/thermometer Joshua 1,249 4 12/26/01 11:18 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Good Hygrometer/Thermometer Closetwerx 3,536 10 11/07/01 03:53 PM
by mycologist
* hygrometer / thermometer help plz btronson 1,632 8 05/18/07 07:34 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Digital Hygrometer throwin me a curve ball bucket949 1,140 4 02/21/07 11:47 AM
by cappa
* Where to find a digital Hydrometer/Thermometer? Frothy 1,570 8 05/08/01 07:32 PM
by egghead
* Question about hygrometer, thermometer, other hardware too. mushroomhunter10 1,540 10 11/02/08 12:08 AM
by djflipnautikz
* So annoyed with crappy hygrometers / thermometers ! Rammstein 1,052 3 06/26/08 07:23 AM
by RogerRabbit
* Testing Testing 123...Humidity and Digital Hygrometer
( 1 2 all )
emptyvessal 3,035 30 11/12/09 02:54 PM
by emptyvessal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
579 topic views. 9 members, 116 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.