Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
archive.org- anyone not know of this yet?
    #2882974 -

its an awesome site. has so many shows from so many bands. i highly recommend it to any shroomerite, if you don't already know about it (which you probably do)

www.archive.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: archive.org- anyone not know of this yet? [Re: ]
    #2883270 -

haha, you can also type in ulr's to see what they looked like way back when...

The Shroomery Aug 23, 1999

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: archive.org- anyone not know of this yet? [Re: ekomstop]
    #2883282 -

holy shit. thats awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: archive.org- anyone not know of this yet? [Re: ]
    #2883907 -

I've downloaded a few Pinback shows from that site.  Good quality stuff :grin:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: archive.org- anyone not know of this yet? [Re: ]
    #2884262 -

I have a university internet connection and tonite I was pulling stuff off the archive at over 400k/s! I downloaded 3 gdead shows, 2 sci shows, a steve kimock show, and umm..... some random gig that I am hoping is some decent reggae. That site rules, especially if you have a killer-fast connection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: archive.org- anyone not know of this yet? [Re: ]
    #2884325 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: archive.org- anyone not know of this yet? [Re: ]
    #2886097 -

Thanks for reminding me about this site jono. I loved it but I forgot what the URL was and I didn?t know how to describe it to people. I love watching the old school videos and whatnot.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i like archive.org YouEnjoyMyself 632 2 08/22/04 11:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* 30 Years of Grateful Dead tours, TO DOWNLOAD! Samhehyum 1,698 11 10/10/04 08:18 PM
by MrMindExpansi0n
* good song/whole archive 4hodmt 540 3 02/09/05 01:30 PM
by kindkesey
* Show's that i am currently downloading. YouEnjoyMyself 1,882 17 07/09/04 01:31 AM
by Digs
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,747 22 06/09/04 03:33 PM
by Vulture
* some sites for free movie downloads Darkempire 2,283 19 03/09/18 09:07 PM
by Middleman
* so i downloaded 2 grateful dead albums KingOftheThing 1,522 13 07/28/04 05:01 PM
by Ripple
* good sites to download old music for FREE Darkempire 617 3 06/02/05 07:58 AM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
806 topic views. 8 members, 16 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.