Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Who should I order from?
    #2870339 -

I thought there were very few spore sites...but I guess I was wrong! Theres tons!

So far Ive checked out: Sporeworks, Spores101, Thelittleguy, and a few others...my question is, which site would have the best deal for a Canadien? I noticed spores101 have real good prices AND a 2for1 deal, but shipping to Canada is 15.00 :frown:...sporeworks is only 4.00 but the prices are kinda up there for syringes.

So dudes..what site would be my best bet?
thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2870455 -

Normally i would say-

BUY FROM ME!!!!!

but i don't sell spores...

all the vendors here are good, I've bought recently from spores101 and was happy with my purchase...

at this point i don't know of a reputable canadian vendor, just unreputable ones...


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #2870669 -

vendors i like are spores101 sporeworks tlg thehawkseye those are what i have tride but any of are vendors are good plus they hook you up if you mention your a member on your order the frist vendor i oreder from was hawkseye and i paid for 10 syringes and got 14 and that was befor i was a member i dont know there all great on my to order list is sporesource and ralphsters


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: onetime]
    #2871469 -

Go with  Ralphsters  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: JaRRn]
    #2871674 -

ralphsters? url?

thanks guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2872382 -

ralph, TLG, and the sporeworks have all been incredible oh I almost forgot the hawkes eye they rock as well
the link for ralph is ralphstersspores.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: alpiner]
    #2872624 -



--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: ivi]
    #2872697 -

hey, I have a question about the Free Spore Ring Canada - it asks for one dollar CDN for shipping, so can I write a cheque or do I just put in a loonie with my order request?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: TheCaterpillar]
    #2872907 -

Cash. Just tape the money between two pieces of cardboard or something before putting it into the envelope.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2875904 -

the little guy is a good vendor!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2876341 -

TLG express.  :heart: :mushroom2:


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2876471 -

All the vendors are great.The little guy is my personal fav. :weirdeyes: Spores101 has that great buy 1 get 1 deal but they say its like  almost over.I wish I could have taken full advantage of it. I like sporeworks alot they have those hard to find strains like Penis Envy and Puerto Rico(and I heard their syringes are pretty dark). Ive rarely heard of anyone being disappointed with the vendors.How bout sporelab? Capt Max is a canuck too!

And now a gratuitous sex act for no apparent reason:
:blowjob:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2876595 -

Id say go with the Ralpster. I ordered his four pack Tuesday night at 6:30pm and they were shipped that night, here on the following Friday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: psychedelicatessen]
    #2877433 -

Id have to vote for either SporeWorks, or Ralphsters


--------------------
Trading omelettes is fun..... :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: trade_om]
    #2878467 -

I just ordered from Ralphsters because they have a great deal right now - 6 syringes for $60, shipping is included. Now I just hope it'll get past the border ok. Any other Canadians ordered from Ralphsters?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: wrench352]
    #2878590 -

Quote:
How bout sporelab? Capt Max is a canuck too!
Poster: wrench352




Oh ya.  SporeLab is Canadian and they have even better deals.  Should've done a bit more research first.  Oh well :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: TheCaterpillar]
    #2878686 -

You won't be disappointed with Ralphsters :yesnod::thumbup:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: ivi]
    #2879013 -

sporelab isnt a vendor


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: onetime]
    #2879312 -

isn't sporelab a former vendor who got kicked our for er... sporious behavior?


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who should I order from? [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #2879327 -

i dont think so i think thats unclemike


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ordering from sporeworks. Heffy 1,565 3 10/06/04 01:40 PM
by Sammy
* Never recieved order from sporeworks.. akk 2,317 14 06/11/05 05:22 PM
by akk
* ordered from sporeworks, lil shop of spores? SamhainJ 2,164 5 05/21/04 02:35 AM
by AhronZombi
* Ordering from SPOREWORKS Anonymous 770 2 03/15/03 09:02 AM
by Anonymous
* Spore Shops? Skat8er 1,530 12 10/08/04 03:44 PM
by psilocyber
* Sporeworks is Slow vader 1,370 3 09/30/02 04:58 PM
by Lana
* Sporeworks is so slow?
( 1 2 all )
HazyCannibus 6,590 29 12/14/02 08:35 AM
by psilocybinjunkie
* For anyone that's ordered off of Sporeworks...
( 1 2 all )
TrippySpirals 5,097 26 04/10/03 04:30 PM
by rommstein2001

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
2,657 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.