Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Loc: the milky way
faerie dust...
    #2795255 - 06/15/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i've found the best way to consume shrooms is to dry them and powder them. i use a coffee grinder. then you can put them in a shot glass and pour them into your mouth all at once. the powdered shrooms allows your body to absorb most of the compounds easier. incase you haven't noticed, mushrooms will pass thru the body virtually whole and undigested, so powder serves to balance this out. also you can keep your bag of faerie dust in the baking cupboard un-noticed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: faerie dust... [Re: uki]
    #2795274 - 06/15/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

> also you can keep your bag of faerie dust in the baking cupboard un-noticed

You should always label that which you store with food. More important with teas or drinks in the fridge, but the same idea holds. Not fun trying to explain to your inlaws that the baking powder they used in the cake wasn't really baking powder... or that big glass of iced tea they just drank wasn't really iced tea.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Re: faerie dust... [Re: Seuss]
    #2795277 - 06/15/04 01:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

true, yet that is the humour about it all. those unsuspecting inlaws now have opened their minds alittle more. :smile:

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
super-faerie dust... [Re: uki]
    #2795349 - 06/15/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

an alternate idea is to powder and mix a variety of psillies and the such. a sprinkle here and sprinkle there...

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: super-faerie dust... [Re: uki]
    #2795460 - 06/15/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"true, yet that is the humour about it all. those unsuspecting inlaws now have opened their minds alittle more."

I think that if you found yourself in that situation, you would not find it humorous...

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Re: super-faerie dust... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2795473 - 06/15/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i would have no choice but to laugh.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #2795555 - 06/15/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

youre inlaws would think they were dying. and since you are laughing, they would probably run screeming into the streets saying that their goodfornothing son in law is trying to kill them.

a surprise dose (especially a big one) is a freekish and painful ordeal of twisted fear and confusion coupled with delusions of doom and indescribable mental pain.

particularly for those who have strong constitutions and rel y on reality

Invisiblematts
matts

Re: super-faerie dust... [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2795663 - 06/15/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Re: super-faerie dust... [Re: matts]
    #2795693 - 06/15/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i am sorry to hear you are afraid of the mushrooms, can't help ya there 'cept, eat 'em.

Invisiblematts
matts

#2795772 - 06/15/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2795999 - 06/15/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit that's insane. :eek:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#2799708 - 06/16/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

**i would have no choice but to laugh.**

Other people would have no choice but to go psychotic.
Being dosed on mushrooms without consent, knowledge or preparation can often be a shattering experience.

Deliberately dosing someone who likely wouldn't take part of a session if they knew about it is a criminal act.

As strong fear and panic reactions are likely and damage may well be done it amounts to shooting them a face full of pepperspray.

Every true Force is to be respected with a healthy fear as a natural consequence. You don't even seem to respect the psychological integrity of people around you, since you are willing to dose someone up with a psychochemical warfare agent extensively tested at Edgewood Arsenal with its cousin LSD even having been weaponized.

When its an informed conscious decision it might be psychedelic. If its forced onto you its slipping somone a Schedule I hallucinogenic mushroom toxin.  :thumbdown:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#2799744 - 06/16/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Oooff Matts..

That must've been terrible, my respect to you for bouncing back and staying with the crowd. :thumbup:
It sounds dumb, but how much did you use? Take something with it?

The mushroom generally is self-regulatory, as it even was in your excruciating trip, but considering to which degree the symbolism manifested physically you're wise for leaving them be.

Meditate and make plans for yourself and a more wholesome outlook to life as it likely didnt come out of the blue.
No matter how long ago it was..
Welcome back :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Re: super-faerie dust... [Re: Asante]
    #2801538 - 06/17/04 05:45 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

interesting how this thread went from powdering mushrooms into faerie dust, to mischeviously intoxicating the unsuspecting... that wasn't what i said at all.

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
    #2803010 - 06/17/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

uki, i don't like powdering my mushrooms because when you fill your mouth  with the powder and swallow, at least for me, your whole throat gets coated in a dry powder, i think it feels kind of weird, takes a few swigs of some liquid to clear it all. but to each his own.

hah!! :grin: back on topic...  :jiggy:

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: faerie dust... [Re: Seuss]
    #2807142 - 06/18/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree fully.  If you've got any kind of preparations laying around, they should always be labeled in a way as to discourage consumption by the unaware or the stupid.  "CAUTION: POISON, DO NOT CONSUME" is always a good one.  Add the skull-and-crossbones on to it for good measure, if you really want to be sure.  If you store tea or some such in a fridge, you should do the above -PLUS- store it in a screw-topped bottle that can be (and is!) taped shut.

I know one person who had an extremely bad time when she slugged down a glass of ayahuasca that she thought was iced tea.  It was in her friend's fridge in a container like one you'd use to mix iced tea in, and she was hot, so she poured herself a glass and gulped it down.  Then she wondered why it didn't taste like tea, and asked her friend what the hell she drank.  Fortunately, she had done it before and realised what it was a minute after she'd finished the glass, but she was still utterly unprepared and undesirous of the trip she endured.

I know of another person who spent time in a psychiatric hospital because of a mix-up with some mescaline pills.  Her kid had hid the pills in with her allergy medication, which apparently looked very much like the caps that the mesc was in, and, well ... the kid and his friends went out to a concert.  Everyone tripped but one person, who had unusually clear sinuses.  His mother, on the other hand, thought that the trees were trying to eat her.  This was in the 60s or early 70s, btw ... so imagine that kind of straight-laced inexperienced mom-type getting a full dose of mesc, unprepared and unaware.  The person with the clear sinuses is a relative of mine, and that's how they found out that they had allergies.  :wink:  On the other hand, no one ever told the guy's mother what really happened, so as far as I know, she still thinks she's crazy.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates