Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
If you like to cook/prepare food...
    #2760435 -

...what is your specialty?


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760474 -

I have too many !!!!!!!!!!!

I love to cook Broccoli Rabe and Italian sausage, Escarole and Beans, all types of pasta and fish!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760554 -

I agree with ripple that I have too many...

But i like my mussels, tomatoe and white wine sauce....And I'm perfecting my foccasia bread recipe!

It's so nice having pasta,homemade sauce, red wine, homebaked bread, and olive oil and balsmic vinegar to dip...that's my favorite meal right now...mm mmm if it wasnt 11:40am I'd consider making it.

whats your pshgrrl?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760556 -

I am all about fish. I do an awsome curry. I also like cooking with mushrooms. I did this curry flavored crust on panfried fresh cought striped bass. Served on a rice that I added fresh picked cranberries ,peas, and chutney. That was a once in a life time meal.

I like asian a lot. I take american things and add ginger, sesame oil, chilly oil, green onions, and garlic yada yada yada .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2760594 -

You are all making me hungry!

I love making bread although I hardly ever do anymore- I've found a really good yeastless bread I buy from Wild Oats. But I do love homemade bread with garden fresh tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vin., and basil. I like to make all sorts of asian vegetarian food like spring rolls, soups, coconut curries etc. Soups, mexican food, salads, everything! I'm having a potluck here tomorrow and am trying to decide what to make. You guys should come and bring your specialties!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760601 -

ah Pot lucks are the best. Are ya like Family or something or is it like for you and your friends?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760603 -

omlettes  :thumbup:



..........

Thus Spake Muppet


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760606 -

yea too many to list...

I make a mean chicken fried chicken w/ white gravy and all the southern sides Black eyed peas, okra, collard greens, mashed potatoes....mmmm

also I make a great homade biscuits and gravy
all from scratch

Edited by goobler (06/03/04 11:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: goobler]
    #2760628 -

mmmm chicken fried chicken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: funkymonk]
    #2760638 -

jesus I'm really hungry now.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: goobler]
    #2760653 -

Goob are ya talking biscuits in the white gravey ? Like with the black pepper in it and lil bits of sausige? ah man that sounds so good its been years since I been down south.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2760712 -

yea I make biscuits from scratch(they are easy)

then I nice sausage gravy with black pepper, heavy cream, sausage......drool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: goobler]
    #2760762 -

yeah for real I am still droolin from an hour ago when you mentioned it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2760866 -

damn its slow here wonder if its another DDOS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760874 -

i put the cereal in the bowl and then pour some milk on it, and sometimes i add just a pinch of sugar.  i'm tellin ya, i put together the best cereal ever.  :smile:


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2760877 -

i make really awesome pad thai
scandinavian meatballs and mashed potatoes
i bake really good double dark chocolate brownies
and stir fried veggies with chicken :laugh:

oh and california rolls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: boO]
    #2761128 -

Green bean casserole!!

Seriously, that's the only thing I make consistantly.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: MOTH]
    #2761163 -

I'm a stir-fry kinda guy!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: goobler]
    #2761273 -

I thought it was just my computer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like to cook/prepare food... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2761407 -

Chicken Basil Pasta. I like to add season salt & cayenne pepper to the chicken right after I start it grilling. I also add the pepper & basil in earlier than that recipe says, you get more flavor out of it that way. It works great with all kinds of pasta types though I prefer bow-tie mostly.

I also make really good scrambled eggs. The trick is to use real butter to "grease" the pan, then into the egg mix put some milk and some red devil hot sauce. I'm also liberal with salt and red & black pepper. I also eat my scrambleds with ketchup, but that's just a weird thing I picked up as a kid.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bacon or Sausage?
( 1 2 all )
BuddahKillah 3,423 25 01/15/07 03:28 PM
by Newbie
* Anyone know anything about cooking? deXtrous 993 6 10/07/06 05:35 PM
by deXtrous
* Blood Sausage...Who Eats It? daimyo 1,044 10 09/26/06 06:58 PM
by buckwheat
* my parents are gourmet cooks!! willo 429 0 03/04/07 12:47 PM
by willo
* Eggs and Sausage (plus spoken word intro)! PapaverS 1,132 4 03/16/03 10:21 AM
by Papaver
* What do you cook?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,265 36 11/18/03 01:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Word Scramble, anyone? zorbman 797 13 11/09/07 02:58 PM
by Newbie
* Chicago Cops Write Sausage A Ticket! DiploidM 1,194 4 08/11/07 04:22 PM
by 0xYg3n

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,102 topic views. 4 members, 61 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.