Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies
    #27594574 -

Edit: I'm sorry about this thread. I would delete it if I could. I went a bit off the rails.

I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies as part of the most obvious de-population agenda.

In my opinion, the sooner everything becomes truthful, the better.

If I were to give advice it would be to always use your intuition.

Edited by Painkiller (08/11/22 03:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Painkiller] * 3
    #27594576 -

Thanks for the heads up can never be to careful anymore.

Always make sure you got a steady supply of ivermectin on hand. I use the horse strength quality.

Ain't no coronavirus gonna live in my body cause aint no planet x comin cause ain't not globe earth

Do your research people

:thumbup:




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #27594578 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
I use the horse strength quality.



Fucking LOL.

I look for the same quality in my ketamine.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #27594579 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
I use the horse strength quality.



Fucking LOL.

I look for the same quality in my ketamine.



Can't have coronavirus if you're unconscious  :rollsafe:




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #27594586 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Jokeshopbeard said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
I use the horse strength quality.



Fucking LOL.

I look for the same quality in my ketamine.



Can't have coronavirus if you're unconscious  :rollsafe:






We have a room at the hospital that says different

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #27594594 -

morrowasted said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
Jokeshopbeard said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
I use the horse strength quality.



Fucking LOL.

I look for the same quality in my ketamine.



Can't have coronavirus if you're unconscious  :rollsafe:






We have a room at the hospital that says different




That room clearly hasn't done its research. This is pure science.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Painkiller]
    #27594609 -

Painkiller said:
I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies as part of the most obvious de-population agenda.




No.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Asante]
    #27594625 -

To any one saying the world is flat, I am saying its hollow, stupid assholes.


--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: jack_straw2208]
    #27594649 -

I don’t believe vaccines can be administered orally, hence the intramuscular shot. So what is dumping vaccines into the water supply going to do when it’s ineffective orally?

At least make a more detailed and fleshed out conspiracy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Socrateshroom]
    #27594652 -

The vax is just a cover for nano bots for those times you lose your phone or leave it at home when you go out. Stomach acid can't disolve metal, hence, pills and water supply are viable options.


--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Painkiller]
    #27594715 -

Except the vaccine has to be frozen or it rapidly degrades........

MUH CONSPIRACY


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27594716 -

Also, much water is chlorinated, destroying LSD or vaccines.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Painkiller]
    #27595178 -

Painkiller said:
I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies as part of the most obvious de-population agenda.



I think it would be more obvious to use something that actually kills you, like poison or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: psi] * 1
    #27595230 -

The whole logic of the vaccine being a form population control theory kind of boggles my mind. Because according to the anti Vac people that I've talked to, the vaccine is what they're using to control people, and the only people getting the vac are sheep, and those that don't get the vac are the rebels. But by that logic wouldn't the government want to control the rebels, not the sheep that already comply with their desires? If that was the case, wouldn't it mean the the virus is real and is acually the thing that's killing people. That way the only people that will continue to live are the sheeple that are already under their control, while the "rebels" or trouble makers, who don't get the vac die more.

Edited by Moseph (12/26/21 02:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Moseph]
    #27595250 -

is being a conspiracist fun? i would love to go to one of those flat-earth convention to see what kind of nut jobs i would meet


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Moseph]
    #27595254 -

Yeah I doubt that is gonna happen even if it's possible.

I do worry about people being targeted for their antivax status. It's clearly happening and likely to get worse.

It's not even a right vs left thing it's a corporate controlled government that wants to control us, and uses political division to get richer and more powerful.

We need to keep in mind always that these viruses can be and have been manipulated in labs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Painkiller]
    #27595405 -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility

Developed countries generally have below replacement birth rates already, and sustain net population increase only through immigration. The elite in those countries would seem to want moderate population increase to fuel economic growth. The real depopulation agenda involves increasing birth control access in poorer countries.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: psi]
    #27595438 -

Population video I saw a while back.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #27595444 -

moonrockmushy said:
I do worry about people being targeted for their antivax status. It's clearly happening and likely to get worse.

It's not even a right vs left thing it's a corporate controlled government that wants to control us, and uses political division to get richer and more powerful.



Fuck me, finally someone else who gets it!!!

The trajectory here is so obvious, I can't see how people can't see it.

They're talking about going door to door in England pushing jabs into people now. If you know Orwell's 1984, you'll know it's a very small step from that to the thought police that drag you off and disappear you in the middle of the night.

I've decided not to go back there at this point.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple coronavirus vaccines will be added to water supplies [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27595458 -

Yeah not much we can do at this point even organizing people feels futile but I'll be fucked if there isn't an international cabal doing a thing now.

They're also fabricating ridiculous groups at the same time and trying to make anyone who questions anything automatically tied to that.

It's really just a good time all around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I strongly suspect to say the least that 5g was designed with nefarious intention Painkiller 218 11 12/26/21 12:50 PM
by christopera
* I strongly suspect, to say the least, that one or multiple Pubbers are quite off their tits during most of the holidays. AsanteM 190 4 12/26/21 04:06 PM
by psi
* I strongly suspect to say the least, Travis Barker, the drummer for Blink-182, is the devil. gopher 213 4 12/26/21 05:06 AM
by jack_straw2208
* Ads by Goooooogle
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 1,877 23 04/05/05 09:49 AM
by Vvellum
* They got suspects superpimp 1,939 10 10/26/02 07:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Never See Another Google Text Ad... Ever! ivi 723 2 03/17/05 11:06 PM
by Vvellum
* Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? 2Experimental 1,862 16 08/31/04 01:00 AM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Pop-up ads and spam are just out of spite now freddurgan 956 12 02/21/05 01:01 PM
by LouiseLouise

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
521 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.