Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread!
    #27286042 -

I'm a 90's kid. I live for nostalgic snacks, drinks, pop culture, etc. Share your favorite breakfast cereals of the past, any generation/era, no limits.

Does anyone else remember this shit? SO good!:


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27286048 -

Here's another 90's AF cereal; these things were hard as hell:


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27286102 -

I liked Count Chocula in the 90's, but they still make it. As a Canadian I was bombarded by Cookie Crisp cereal commercials in the 90's but I never seen it sold anywhere, so I thought it was just an American thing, but I have heard people say its sold in Canada, but I have never seen it to this day, I should check Amazon.


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: gopher]
    #27286105 -

https://www.amazon.ca/Nestle-Cookie-Crisp-Cereal-375g/dp/B005LM0QA6/ref=sr_1_8?crid=379ZSJ07PZNLU&dchild=1&keywords=cookie+crisp+cereal&qid=1619695979&sprefix=cookie+cri%2Caps%2C175&sr=8-8

Shit they want $13, but the only other option is $13 + $50 shipping, so I may get this $13/free shipping one once just to finally try it


EDIT:

the $13 one is nestle and the $63 one is general mills, same mascot on the box, whats going on here?


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (04/29/21 05:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27286246 -

The Ghostbusters cereal with the little marshmallow ghosts was amazing.
Also the old apple cinnamon Cheerios, with the little flavor bits. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: stubb]
    #27286489 -

My favorite cereals that are no longer made:








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Dilsnique]
    #27286490 -

Mr T cereal?  Loved that...


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: badchad]
    #27286534 -

don't forget the worthwhile prizes, i got a faberge egg in a box once and traded it for a blastoise Shiny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: druqs]
    #27286540 -

druqs said:
don't forget the worthwhile prizes, i got a faberge egg in a box once and traded it for a blastoise Shiny



when I was in grade 4 I got my first pack of pokemon cards, and in it was a shiny blastoise, then some kid at school convinced me it was worth two shitty cards, and I fell for it, and traded him


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: gopher]
    #27286544 -

gopher said:
druqs said:
don't forget the worthwhile prizes, i got a faberge egg in a box once and traded it for a blastoise Shiny



when I was in grade 4 I got my first pack of pokemon cards, and in it was a shiny blastoise, then some kid at school convinced me it was worth two shitty cards, and I fell for it, and traded him




don't worry, he traded it for a fake faberge egg later the same day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: gopher]
    #27286545 -

Talking about blasts from the past, I am a 90's kid, too.  I was in my teens then.

Not talking about cereal though:  I miss the TV show The nanny, starring Fran Drescher.  I also miss Are you afraid of the dark.  And Duck man, the cartoon. I thought it was quite funny.

About cereal:  I really like mini wheats.  I only wish that they wouldn't put so much icing on them, makes them too sweet.  There is always this pool of overly sweetened milk at the end, and I have to dump it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27286637 -



--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27287171 -

I’ve been off my cereal kick for a month or so.....used to eat at least 3 bowls nightly before bed.  Cinnamon Toast Crunch, fruity pebbles, frosted Cheerios, peanut
Butter crunch......I think it’s what got me tippin over 200lbs hah but man I love some cereal!  And that ice cold sweetened milk....perfect ending!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Jarhead3521]
    #27287499 -

Bread. Really miss bread.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27287509 -

There's more nutrition in the cardboard it's packaged in!  :oldman: 



Also, OP's cereal seems like the original cause of the childhood obesity epidemic.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27287523 -

Loaded Shaman said:
I'm a 90's kid. I live for nostalgic snacks, drinks, pop culture, etc. Share your favorite breakfast cereals of the past, any generation/era, no limits.

Does anyone else remember this shit? SO good!:



lol were you in the discord when SWIM brought this up or is it just a coincidence?

Swim was talking about krave and was like yeah its just like a chocolate version of hidden treasures and shared that exact same image :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obsolete/Nostalgic Breakfast Cereal Thread! [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27287798 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drink My Cum. No. Seriously. Here's a recipe.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
koods 9,511 110 08/24/14 04:19 PM
by lonjing10
* Your Favorite Album FeedingMyDreams 1,270 15 12/16/10 09:03 PM
by The Vapor
* Peanut Butter and Fluff gzuf 733 14 12/24/10 09:56 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Are the og pokemon cards still worth anything?
( 1 2 all )
Shining Cosmos 1,948 23 09/09/14 12:13 PM
by lifeiswhatyoumake
* Peanut Butter Connor4050 676 14 12/22/10 10:40 PM
by Enigma of Ankou
* the most ghetto breakfast cereal X-citer 2,536 9 01/31/11 08:34 PM
by thoughts
* Hey does anyone remember this screen saver... myndreach 406 3 04/23/07 01:04 PM
by danlennon3
* Epic - PEANUT BUTTER FACE! (Trippy Ren and Stimpy Edition) ^__^ Echoes420 247 2 10/28/14 10:41 AM
by Echoes420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
331 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.