Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | | Last >
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26258220 -

im going to see a friend's band play tomorrow night. they're called THE SEX DEVILS


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26258384 -

Blown Seal.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26258512 -

disorders of consciousness (DoC)


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26258519 -

Kremlin Creeps.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26258529 -

The Mistreated and Forgotten


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #26258532 -

Eddy and his Box of Cunts.


(anyone catch the reference?)


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Asante]
    #26258547 -

Deer In The Headlights


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26258587 -

The Pillow Biters


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Patlal]
    #26258593 -

A twist of cauliflower


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26258679 -

Dregs of Society


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26258687 -

Asante said:
Eddy and his Box of Cunts.


(anyone catch the reference?)




I didn't but that's a hilarious name 😂


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26258745 -

The Soul Suckers

Pencil Necked Geeks

Topsy Tail


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26258751 -

Ed Gein, the rather eccentric loner who dug up female corpses from the local cemetary, took them home, performed a quasi christian ritual for them te "stand up and walk" and when they invariably didnt he used their skin, bones etc to create furnitures, lampshades etc etc.

Under his bed, for whatever reason, he had a shoebox filled with mummified vaginas,


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: Asante]
    #26258754 -




nice gein reference Asante :crazy2:


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26258778 -

That is the fucking most disgusting band ever that I know of, and the music is terrible!

A relapse of my body
Sends my mind into multiple seizures
Psychologically a new human being
One that has never been
Cursed by the shamen
his voodoo spell has my soul
My limbs
go numb
I can't control my own thought
Are his now
his evil consuming me
ever telling me
begin the clit carving
Slowly turning me, into a flesh eating zombie
Knowing this spell can only be broken
by the vaginal skins of young women
I proceed to find the meat
their bleeding cunts will set me free
Warmth seeping from this
Body
Rotted
After I sucked the blood from her ass
I feel more alive
more alive than I've ever been
Even though now I'm dead within
My mouth drools
As I slice your perinium
My body smeared
With the guts I've extracted
through her hole, came swollen organs
cunnilingus with the mutilated
My spirit returned from the dead
Released by the priest
but I felt more real
when I was dead
The curse is broken
I have a dependence on vaginal skin
It's become my sexual addiction
I must slit, the twitching clit
Rotted cavity hold the juice
Between the legs, I love to carve
My cock is dripping with her blood


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26258785 -

hahaha yeah the lyrics are gross and stupid.. but i still enjoy some songs. ive seen them live a dozen times and im debating on going to see them again when they come thru here in 2 weeks. i havent been to an extreme metal show in a while so im leaning towards yes


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26258791 -

They certainly live up to their name lyrically, let's hope not physically! I went to one of those cookie monster bands shows a long time ago, late 90's, and it was amazing to see them actually recreate the sound live and were actually pretty tight considering the noise they produced, but overall I do not think I would enjoy another show like that. Have fun, you should post pics of the people that attend the show, that's a show within a show!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26258800 -

can you remember any of the band's names from that show you went to? the early 90s was pretty much climax of death metal. everything after that just sounds repetitive and boring. but there are still some good bands going.


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26258841 -

Hmmm, it was a while back, they might have been local Dallas bands, I really can't remember. See if you can see line ups in the local clubs there around 96-99, galaxy club, hard rock cafe, and also look for lists of clubs those years, there might even be vids posted on youtube. People are starting to convert those old 8mm and vhs's and post them, lol. I remember a couple of bands- Archie Bunker, and Pimpadellic, but they weren't that thrash stuff.





Acquiesce (my new band name)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had a band, what would you name it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26258850 -

okay ill look into it later on.

i saw Pimpadellic once with the Kottonmouth Kings and Zebrahead at a small place called CLUB LAGA in pittsburgh, PA. ive seen cannibal corpse at that same venue multiple times.

edit: now that i thibk about it, the tickets for that KMK show came free with the purchase of their latest album at that time, "HIGH SOCIETY".


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Edited by split_by_nine (10/17/19 03:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who is the most Under rated band in history?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
just me 6,974 111 08/13/09 03:53 PM
by psilocybin_qualm
* stenciling (graf) purity 2,779 8 02/23/09 09:45 PM
by purity
* stencil art. Artnotwar 1,211 12 09/26/08 08:41 PM
by skin_
* just went stenciling *edit*
( 1 2 all )
GeorgieBoy 2,437 33 09/19/10 12:22 PM
by 34120060
* stencils Prof. Astro 620 3 10/07/08 08:05 PM
by peterluber
* Making a stencil TheHydrogenBomb 392 7 03/29/13 10:38 PM
by TheHydrogenBomb
* Band Name Origins NewbieS 2,549 15 12/16/08 12:13 AM
by aledos
* Whats the name of the new Dashboard confessional band pscyanescens 1,551 14 07/07/08 09:27 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,096 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.