Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHeadbandOG
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Laced weed
    #25935695 - 04/15/19 09:19 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

It seems everybody has a friend that knows somebody, who knows somebody, who apparently got laced weed and had a bad trip; but I've never met anyone who claims they have actually got laced weed. From my understanding weed might be laced with opium or pcp but you would need to pay a lot more money for it.  My theory is, is that inexperienced smokers smoke really potent grade A flower and aren't prepared for its strength and freak out from the intensity. They mistake really strong weed as being laced. I've never come across laced weed other than caviar, which is weed soked in hash oil and rolled in keef. No different drigs mixed in, just insanely high thc.

What about you guys? Anybody ever got real laced weed unexpectedly?

Anyways heres a pic of my current buds for the fun of it.  Blueberry headband, tested at 34% thc ready for cannabis cup.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Laced weed [Re: HeadbandOG] * 1
    #25935704 - 04/15/19 09:28 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Most people just underestimate the psychedelic potential of strong bud, and freak when they get a glimpse of it thinking it's laced.

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: Laced weed [Re: HeadbandOG]
    #25935706 - 04/15/19 09:28 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

What is strong weed? I smoked 16 joints one after another and it's still weak AF for me.

How the fuck can people have bad trip on weed? :canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

InvisibleDustyBottoms
 User Gallery

Loc: TheUnderbelly
Re: Laced weed [Re: grati]
    #25935707 - 04/15/19 09:30 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Could it be that some people smoke what they think is weed but in reality it’s that synthetic K2 bullshit?

--------------------

OfflineHeadbandOG
Stranger
    #25935713 - 04/15/19 09:33 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

grati said:
What is strong weed? I smoked 16 joints one after another and it's still weak AF for me.

Take a month break and smoke some top shelf colorado bud or a 250mg edible. I have had very psychedelic weed trips. Visuals and all

--------------------

Edited by HeadbandOG (04/15/19 09:34 AM)

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

#25935730 - 04/15/19 09:46 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HeadbandOG said:
Quote:

grati said:

Take a month break and smoke some top shelf colorado bud or a 250mg edible. I have had very psychedelic weed trips. Visuals and all

Break from what? I rarely smoke weed, it does almost nothing to me :shrug: Only once I had a mild psychedelic experience from weed but it's nothing compared to shrooms or acid.

--------------------

Edited by grati (04/15/19 09:47 AM)

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Laced weed [Re: grati] * 3
    #25935737 - 04/15/19 09:52 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

grati, your brain chemistry is screwed up anyway. You need to dose 7g+ of shrooms to feel a mild trip, several hundred micrograms of lsd to trip, and 1 gram of mdma to roll. You're not normal. :tongue2:

Normal people need like 3 grams of shrooms, 150mics of acid, 120mg of mdma, or half a joint to be floored.

-

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: Laced weed [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25935741 - 04/15/19 09:56 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Pandemoon said:
grati, your brain chemistry is screwed up anyway. You need to dose 7g+ of shrooms to feel a mild trip, several hundred micrograms of lsd to trip, and 1 gram of mdma to roll. You're not normal. :tongue2:

Normal people need like 3 grams of shrooms, 150mics of acid, 120mg of mdma, or half a joint to be floored.

-

I can trip from less. I can get decent visuals from 1g of cubes (from potent batch, I need like 3g from normal batch) and ~100ug acid. But I need a lot of MDMA because I abused it. When I take something I want to feel it strong and weed is not strong at all.

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: Laced weed [Re: grati] * 2
    #25935766 - 04/15/19 10:09 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

grati said:
Quote:

Pandemoon said:

-

When I take something I want to feel it strong and weed is not strong at all.

for you

your experience is meaningless to thousands who visit the ER every year during a thc panic attack, and everyone else who can easily get 'too high'

Edited by feevers (04/15/19 10:10 AM)

OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Maine
    #25935768 - 04/15/19 10:10 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

It’s possible. Someone (shady character) passed me a laced blunt once back in the day (PCP) and it was interesting having that blow up from under me. If I’m not sure about something I only hit it once. These days I don’t really mess with weed.

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: Laced weed [Re: CountHTML]
    #25935778 - 04/15/19 10:14 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Depends where you live
In my experience fake weed is a problem in low income areas and I’ve gotten my fair share of dirty and questionable weed and the highs do not feel the same as good or real weed 🤷🏻‍♂️
There’s lots of things one would put in weed to to alter the high and if your plugged up which a. Lot of people round here are it’s not as expensive as one would think
Laced , unlikely , designer bud sprayed with weed analogue
Idk

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: Laced weed [Re: Tripsten]
    #25935782 - 04/15/19 10:14 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I believe that’s how many shrooms are faked too
Mushrooms sprayed with analogue

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: Laced weed [Re: feevers]
    #25935815 - 04/15/19 10:37 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

grati said:
Quote:

Pandemoon said:

-

for you

your experience is meaningless to thousands who visit the ER every year during a thc panic attack, and everyone else who can easily get 'too high'

Those are the beginners. I'm really curious if someone who tried LSD,shrooms,DMT can have a panic attack from weed? I don't think so.

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: Laced weed [Re: grati] * 3
    #25935913 - 04/15/19 11:23 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

grati said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

grati said:
Quote:

Pandemoon said:

-

for you

Those are the beginners. I'm really curious if someone who tried LSD,shrooms,DMT can have a panic attack from weed? I don't think so.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?terms=weed+panic it's not a competition.

my only point is some people smoke strong weed, freak out, and assume it's laced. when I used to sell in high school I can't count how many times I got accused of selling laced weed, when really it was just somewhat better stuff than the mexican brick they were used to (I had 'kb' and sometimes 'headies' at the time, which in reality was probably only 10-18% THC or so).

OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Maine
Re: Laced weed [Re: feevers] * 6
    #25935924 - 04/15/19 11:28 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Weed is *much* more panic-inducing than acid or shrooms. I think it’s a bit of a category error to assume that just because someone can handle psychedelics they can handle weed. It’s not about “handling” anything when one drug causes much more anxiety than the other.

I say this as someone who was once a weed connoisseur and now doesn’t even touch it due to changes in effects.

Low dose acid is great if I want a feel-good buzz these days.

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

#25935926 - 04/15/19 11:28 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

grati said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

grati said:
Quote:

Pandemoon said:

-

for you

It doesn’t matter if they’re the “beginners” to the point they’re making literally at all...

I’m pretty experienced and have fairly strong psychedelic experiences on cannabis that could definitely Induce a panic attack if I wasn’t expecting such a strong experience. Sucks cannabis isn’t strong for you but I know a lot of people who use it as they would any other psychedelic :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineRnasty
Stranger

Re: Laced weed [Re: The lurker]
    #25936051 - 04/15/19 12:26 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

One time a couple years ago I smoke some stuff I got from one of my dealers, lemon haze I think he said, and it made me start trembling intensely at the hands and wrists as if I had tremors like an old man. My wife and a friend smoked the same weed though and were fine.

That's the only experience where I thought my weed might not totally be weed and really the only time I've been worried on weed. but the fact that two other people had the same stuff and were fine made me conclude it couldn't have been laced and I just had a bad reaction/

Edited by Rnasty (04/15/19 12:27 PM)

OfflineHeadbandOG
Stranger
Re: Laced weed [Re: Rnasty]
    #25936302 - 04/15/19 02:19 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I think its entirely possible when it comes to edibles. Ive had cartoon like visuals when taking monster doses of pot edibles i bought from a medical dispensery. One little muffin might contain more thc than someones whole trey of pot brownies made with mid grade pot. Especially when made with hash oil

--------------------

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

#25936608 - 04/15/19 05:09 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I have frequent anxiety and panic attacks on weed ( second main reason I don’t really smoke anymore ) and I’ve done LSD , Changa , and lots of cactus ( still use cactus ) ( among other substances but no need to compile a list )  of which I’ve rarely ever even been uncomfortable
Js 🤷🏻‍♂️
Substances truly are case by case
It’s not like highs are a straight line chart
Like “weed will take you to 2 , but LSD will take you to 5,”
It’s gray rather than black and white

Edited by Tripsten (04/15/19 05:23 PM)

OfflineLophophora
A single drop in the ocean
 User Gallery

Re: Laced weed [Re: Tripsten]
    #25937361 - 04/16/19 02:43 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I did get PCP laced weed from a dealer that accidentally gave me his personal stash, tasted like chemicals and had me delusional running around my friend's yard hallucinating for the better part of 8 hours. Only happened once and the weed tested positive for PCP according to my friend though I'm not sure what reagent she used. Absolute worst experience of my life.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder