Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Girl stories relating to the Shroomery
    #25933299 - 04/13/19 10:12 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Have any of your girls ever read your Shroomery posts, snooped on your posts, or broke up with you because of the Shroomery? Or anything related.

Years ago, I had a breakup over a gal reading my posts. She read about how I wasn't over another gal.

Shit. The Shroomery runs deep motha fuxka

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: XUL]
    #25933306 - 04/13/19 10:21 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I made a post about my ex having a loose pussy but being otherwise 'perfect' and she just had to snoop and find it. Boy howdy what a fight that was.

Was looking through her cloud drive for some of my personal files recently and found that she still had a bunch of screenshots of stuff I said in the thread. Yeesh

Anonymous #1

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Psilosopherr] * 3
    #25933744 - 04/14/19 08:35 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I have debated leaving my boyfriend of a year and a half over his shroomery history. Specifically, over the thousands of vile comments he made on the various "sexy women of shroomery" posts from 2012-2016. They only stopped because the threads were locked (after making people uncomfortable). He was married at the time, & I consider that kind of thing cheating. It shows a side of his personality that doesn't have much respect for women.... and being that he's normally so introverted, it was like discovering someone I never knew existed. His history here also catches him in various lies he's made to me. I feel like I don't really know him or what he's into.

The worst part about it all was his inability to own it. Instead he called me "creepy" for digging into his past, a prude, stories changed, etc. He still had at least one of the attention sluts (an obvious favorite) on his damn personal Facebook too.

He told me his username to show off, but I dug too deep and I don't think he expected that. Yall need to be aware of the impact of your digital footprint.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25933778 - 04/14/19 09:03 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Shit, I let it all hang loose.

F the PC police.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: XUL]
    #25933891 - 04/14/19 10:02 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I've had multiple women follow/stalk me onto the boards once they knew of my affiliations here.

My conclusion is that it's always best to keep ones romantic life separate from ones passions.

Innocence matters not in the mind of a scorned female IMO - they'll hit you as hard as they can.

Such is life.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25933895 - 04/14/19 10:03 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Solid advice right there.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisiblePecheur
sinner and soulful savage
Female User Gallery

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: XUL] * 4
    #25934510 - 04/14/19 03:38 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I mean if you don’t talk shit you don’t want people to hear, no one will light up your spot right? 

If someone is my human I don’t disrespect them for kicks or cred when their back is turned because that’s fucking low.  Maybe I’m old school but I expect the same of my people and I drop them fast if they get that twisted in the slightest.  No one likes looking like a joke and you only bring bad blood to the table putting shit out there like that.

If you don’t cheat or run your mouth in the first place you never suffer the repercussions of such am I right?  For some- if you don’t have the decoram to be a good man- then you can cover your ass by keeping your mouth shut.  Also maybe the odd one- don’t invite your girls to the forum in the first place.  Also- anon function for when you need to hash out some feels on the down low.

:themoreyouknow:

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Pecheur]
    #25934532 - 04/14/19 03:49 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

How about live and let live, and not let the modern 'information' age be an excuse to stalk people, like above?

Insecure people gonna be insecure. Leave em to it, I say. Humans is as humans is. If you can't accept it, it's on you, IMO.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Anonymous #2

#25934545 - 04/14/19 03:54 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I have debated leaving my boyfriend of a year and a half over his shroomery history. Specifically, over the thousands of vile comments he made on the various "sexy women of shroomery" posts from 2012-2016. They only stopped because the threads were locked (after making people uncomfortable). He was married at the time, & I consider that kind of thing cheating. It shows a side of his personality that doesn't have much respect for women.... and being that he's normally so introverted, it was like discovering someone I never knew existed. His history here also catches him in various lies he's made to me. I feel like I don't really know him or what he's into.

The worst part about it all was his inability to own it. Instead he called me "creepy" for digging into his past, a prude, stories changed, etc. He still had at least one of the attention sluts (an obvious favorite) on his damn personal Facebook too.

He told me his username to show off, but I dug too deep and I don't think he expected that. Yall need to be aware of the impact of your digital footprint.

Honestly all I can tell you girl- if he has an alternate persona and relationship status while online; you can do much better.  You can’t build something great with a guy who is a part time fuck boi messiah.  There’s another dude out there who is a couple inches taller, has a much nicer cock and values you 24/7 online or not.  I spent too long investing time in a broken man who valued swinging his digital dick for the optics rather than being the best man he could be.    It’s not worth a hella broken heart or your time.

InvisiblePecheur
sinner and soulful savage
Female User Gallery

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 4
    #25934563 - 04/14/19 04:01 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

:awelol:
I’m a big proponent of “don’t poke a bear if you don’t wanna get bit”- it’s kinda like live and let live and then no one has to clap back at the waggling tongue so I’d say that’s probably good advice for guys like that.  Some dudes just can’t move on and let shit lay.  *shrugs

Again- people who don’t do shit wrong don’t have these problems.

Anonymous #1

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #2] * 2
    #25935859 - 04/15/19 10:55 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Honestly all I can tell you girl- if he has an alternate persona and relationship status while online; you can do much better.  You can’t build something great with a guy who is a part time fuck boi messiah.  There’s another dude out there who is a couple inches taller, has a much nicer cock and values you 24/7 online or not.  I spent too long investing time in a broken man who valued swinging his digital dick for the optics rather than being the best man he could be.    It’s not worth a hella broken heart or your time.

I appreciate the advice and fully agree. Our situation is complicated though, & I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel. From what I've seen, since we've been together he's been open/honest/decent online & I'm not sure I should be holding what happened in the past against him - altho I do say it speaks to his character. I want to believe people are capable of change and doing better. We've had some good discussion about boundaries recently, & he's mostly treated me well... but this issue raises huge red flags, which I can't ignore. It's the damn lil white lies...

I wholeheartedly agree with Pecheur. If you're an honest or decent person, you wouldn't have these problems. Like if my man was honest and open about his past, I would not have been shocked or upset by what I found and this wouldn't have been a big deal.

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Pecheur] * 3
    #25935923 - 04/15/19 11:28 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Again- people who don’t do shit wrong don’t have these problems.

Exactly. :raisemyglass:

In my experience, some people have an online persona and a real life persona.

And often is the case...the two clash hard.

And seeing peoples faces rubbed in it is slightly satisfying.

That being said, I've made the mistake of using the shroomery for over a decade as almost a personal Journal.  And I should have used the anonymous feature when it was first implemented in certain areas.  I talked about a lot of sensitive and personal shit because I'm too open and too trusting.

But I never waiver in my past actions or words, should they be used against me one day.  An honest man owns his shit.  His mistakes, words and actions.

--------------------

Anonymous #3

#25935942 - 04/15/19 11:34 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I have had my credibility as an honest and trustworthy mate completely derailed because of my gf going through my posts all the way back to 2012. I got blasted by the fact that I complimented some of the girls in the  Sexy ladies thread on their looks. One just had a baby and was struggling with her self-image, a couple others just shy and unsure about how they are perceived by others. I never had any sexual attractions to any of them and was and am completely loyal to my gf.
It blew me away because I thought my gf was more open minded than she is and I didn't care if she read any of my posts. I thought she would understand since we had a very intense relationship going. Now she questions my honesty and integrity and I hate it because I don't think I have done anything fundamentally wrong.

Boy was I wrong. I recommend to anyone here that is in a serious relationship and that doesn't post together with their significant other, to edit their posts before they post them or to not post at all, except anonymously. Lol, shit, this is my very first ever anonymous post because I know she checks on me and it really pisses me off to the point where I question even staying with this person.

OfflinePiaseski
Day Tripper
Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25936288 - 04/15/19 02:14 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Anon #1 and Anon #3 :shocked:

--------------------

Anonymous #4

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Piaseski] * 2
    #25936471 - 04/15/19 03:44 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I am anonymous as well

Anonymous #1

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Piaseski]
    #25936821 - 04/15/19 06:57 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Piaseski said:
Anon #1 and Anon #3 :shocked:

Anon#3 is not my boyfriend. I thought it could be, but it isn't.  This amuses me, the thought we aren't the only couple threatened by those specific posts.

Wondering just what kind of "compliments" anon#3 was giving... that thread got pretty damn dirty & crossed some lines imo. If her checking up on you is so worrisome, maybe you should find a partner whose expectations are more aligned with yours. I'm personally on the shroomery to learn & become a part of the community which has my partner so immersed, as I wish to help him w the mushrooms & related projects.

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #25936851 - 04/15/19 07:12 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

My girl and I have matured these last few years. We have mutual online privacy because we trust each other’s decision making.

She’s also given me her blessing to do the Appalachian trail. It’s takin a lot of honest communication to get where we are together, but it’s worth it.

And babe if you ever read this, I fuckin love you! But, you already knew that

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25936854 - 04/15/19 07:14 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm personally on the shroomery to learn & become a part of the community which has my partner so immersed, as I wish to help him w the mushrooms & related projects.

You talk about white lies above, yet IMO this is you telling a massive white lie to yourself.

If you were only here to be a part of the community and to learn about mycology, then you would not be digging into his history in the non-mycology related fora. It's akin to going through someones phone or emails - which, lets be honest - is not a healthy move in a committed, loving relationship.

I also think you're blowing this well out of proportion. Men oggle other women. Women oggle other men. It's another white lie if you would sit there and say you've never looked adoringly/sexually at another man other than your partner. It's just human nature. So he made a few comments in a thread where women were showing themselves off (and probably seeking comments in the process) and other men were making comments. He acted as 'when in Rome'. I cannot see how this would be a big deal to you unless you're insecure in yourself.

It sounds like he's been pretty reasonable about it, yet you seem to hold him to an unrealistic standard of behaviour. Unless you're perfect, which I guarantee you're not, I don't think you've any right to get so worked up over something so minor.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Loc: everywhere.
Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #25936911 - 04/15/19 07:43 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I am a girl. On Shroomery.

Is that a story?

--------------------

😇

Anonymous #5

Re: Girl stories relating to the Shroomery [Re: Jewstress]
    #25937162 - 04/15/19 10:30 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Like, a really real girl? :Awemazing::love:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder