Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Moms
    #25843500 - 02/28/19 02:23 PM (4 months, 16 days ago)

I've had girls bail on me cause I don't have my shit together.  Which isn't all my fault.

But I'm in a situation right now, where I have a dog and a house a no car.  I don't get to do much, cause I don't have a car and I pay for my dog.  My mom and step dad are sitting on a estate worth about a million or so.

They promised me I'd pay $700 for rent and they'd fix the house.  Which isn't true, they made it livable but it has a lot of security issues still.  Plus mom talked me into a dog which I love.  Yet she said she would help with his costs and she was covering all of it.

So I get tired of people bailing on deals.  I've worked their land for almost 8 years now.  Maybe it's more like 7.  All I've gotten is some goat meat, which is great and all but they put more money in their land then they get out of it.  Plus the spend money like it's going out of style.

Mom doesn't even look at prices.  My step dad has no idea how to shop or cook or any of that.  I'm a completely independent person but I get tired of walking everywhere I want to go for something.

There is no way I can afford a aging dog and a car.  Hard to get a job without a car.  I already have a difficult time enough seeing the world the way it is.

Then on top of that I get goofy and they try and lock me up.  They were not nice to me growing up at all.  So I know they are not all over that in their image of me.  I'm not a bad guy if I drink a beer.  Still illegal to smoke a doobie but man, these people in my family are not real.

Society just has a lot of problems with not wanting to take care of people.  They make promises they don't intend on following thru on.  So I guess my work at the farm will be over, if they are not having goats.  They cannot sell them either because people don't want them at the prices mom is selling them for.

A goat is a lot of work and people don't want a lot of work.  The farm looks nice but my house sucks.  It's kinda junky.  I picked it because I thought I could grow in it.

Sometimes I think I'd hit the road if I didn't have my dog.

--------------------
Humans are still stupid animals socially  :electrickoolaid:

The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Moms [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25843570 - 02/28/19 02:48 PM (4 months, 16 days ago)

I mean from the point I came from from Cali to here.  The family built an entire farm which I helped.  They pay me like nothing.  Goat meat isn't much.  Mom was getting about $8k a month in disability.  Now that she's not making that money I feel that the abuse is worse.

I have no life at all than online.  I don't want to hang out with JUST mental patients.  That's all they offer me is small worthless shit.

Makes me think when people get busted and the cops want info.  They just offer the bottom of the barrel dealers and not the good hook ups they want to keep.

My family is still in denial I got raped when I was 5 and all my problems started.  They're in denial of a lot of things.

--------------------

The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Moms [Re: Morel Guy] * 2
    #25843813 - 02/28/19 04:36 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
I've had girls bail on me cause I don't have my shit together.  Which isn't all my fault.

Sorry mate, but your whole post falls flat on its arse right here.

If you're an adult, and you don't have your shit together, it is ENTIRELY your fault.

Take ownership of your life.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Moms [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25843930 - 02/28/19 05:20 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

So if we have a disability of a mental sort that's our fault?  PTSD that is complex is our fault?  It was my fault be raped when I was 5?

Seems like societies fault to me.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25843960 - 02/28/19 05:28 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Actually woman bailed because they didn't have their shit together.  Woman are supposed to bring people together but so many woman have serious issues and no diagnosis.

Kinda like a redhead.

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Moms [Re: Morel Guy] * 3
    #25843965 - 02/28/19 05:31 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Stop looking to the thing that you blame for your problems for your solutions.

Me feeling sorry for you (and I do) wont help and the same likely goes for you.

Only you can change your situation both mentally and physically.
Wear the negatives and own the positives.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Moms [Re: pineninja]
    #25843984 - 02/28/19 05:38 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

It's logistics.  Logistics takes a lot of money and once money is committed it's there real good.

Got a walk in and just felt disgusted with this town.  I felt the same way but not as intensely about Norcal.  Not a lot of social graces around.

I live in Wooster Ohio and we have a college here.  Saw some girls running from the College and one blow a snot rocket.  I don't think I have the balls to do that in public.  I've seen a lot of woman not know how to handle a dog either.

The marine down the road called the cops on me cause my dog saw a cat.  My dog just goes crazy outside seeing a cat, gets along with them real well inside.

It's hard to improve a situation or feel better about it.  I like being deeper in my dream world but learned to play with the external world.  Seems learning the external takes a lot more dreaming in the inner world.  Which is hard for me to do.

That's why I ate plants.  I just had more fun off meds doing my own thing and cops didn't help that much cause they don't keep good records.  Once their records stick that too is hard to deal with.

So I do debate writing a book again but it's gonna need more magic.  It's hard not having hateful magic where I come from.  They wrote the satanic bible in this local College.  Not much record of that either, just rumor.  A rumor that stuck.

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Moms [Re: Morel Guy] * 3
    #25844001 - 02/28/19 05:45 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

"It's hard to improve a situation or feel better about it.  I like being deeper in my dream world but learned to play with the external world.  Seems learning the external takes a lot more dreaming in the inner world.  Which is hard for me to do."

I've never met anyone whom it's easy for.

Just dangle the toes on both sides.
You stay in the middle.

Write the book!

You seem to be able to look at the world with a low biased astute eye.
Try and give your own situation the same impartiality.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Moms [Re: pineninja]
    #25844035 - 02/28/19 05:59 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

The book was mostly accusing but I took the stance like we were still friends.  It turned out worse that way because sometimes friends don't have a CLEAR separation and get into hot water together.

Memoirs.  I'm just not that old yet either and people don't usually seem interested in the far out stuff.

The far out stuff is where I get my vision.  Born into this cold war world.  The problems of being in trouble and detecting what others will do to make it worse.

People are not good in the mental health field.  They don't really let us find ourselves.  So much of who I am, is influence from the world.

I was a lot better as a kid.  Felt better and cannabis gives me a comfort like that.  Damn tolerance though was an issue in the past and cost of the weed.

Quality was not always good either.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25844273 - 02/28/19 07:38 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Frankly I get tired of peoples suggestions that don't want involved in my life.  Mom isn't better than me but most people think they are having a more sober experience.

She's doped up on SSRI's and never sleeps.  She thinks she has all this energy and seems to never feel pain.  Even when she had mastectomies she never had much pain.

I find that crazy.  If I lost body parts I'd take the dope they give me.

--------------------

Offlineparadoxlost
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25851651 - 03/04/19 12:45 PM (4 months, 12 days ago)

Kill your dog, buy a car

InvisibleMr Piggy
Bumbling Stumbler.
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Moms [Re: Morel Guy] * 2
    #25851824 - 03/04/19 01:51 PM (4 months, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
So if we have a disability of a mental sort that's our fault?  PTSD that is complex is our fault?  It was my fault be raped when I was 5?

Fucking no.  You are so very wrong.

I have PTSD and am real sick of other people trying to use it like this.

You are an adult and your life is in your own hands. 

The world doesn't owe you a single thing.  Not one.

Your recovery and mental health are your responsibility.

I would leave you too if I was an adult woman and was with an adult man who blammed his problems on his mommy.

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Actually woman bailed because they didn't have their shit together.  Woman are supposed to bring people together but so many woman have serious issues and no diagnosis.

Kinda like a redhead.

Yeah, this is a 100% dickhead thing to say and thoroughly illustrates your immaturity and ignorance.

This statement says you are looking for a mommy and not a companion. 

It is your responsibility as an adult to seek out help for your mental conditions from a professional.  No more blaming your problems on your mommy or anyone else for that matter.

If you are currently seeing a counselor or other mental health professional it would be a very good idea to take that time to unpack your woman issues.

OnlinekoodsM
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25853379 - 03/05/19 03:46 AM (4 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:

Stop making excuses

--------------------
Connoiseur said: “Did anyone here know koods is a virgin? Hes actually never had sex in his life. And no guys sorry sticking his cock up trents anus is not losing your virginity, neither is being pegged by NatureKid...”

InvisibleMr Piggy
Bumbling Stumbler.

Re: Moms [Re: koods] * 1
    #25853925 - 03/05/19 11:57 AM (4 months, 11 days ago)

Yup.

It's not your fault you have PTSD.

It's also not anyone else's problem but yours.

Pull up your big boy panties.

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Moms [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #25855277 - 03/06/19 12:38 AM (4 months, 10 days ago)

Post traumatic memories are a positive highly adaptive evolutionary trait that's been critical to our species survival. Don't want or try to eradicate them... Stop depending on people to keep promises. Enjoy the love of your dog and anyone else who offers connection. Love is all around if you are willing to receive it.

InvisibleMr Piggy
Bumbling Stumbler.

Re: Moms [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #25860658 - 03/08/19 12:58 PM (4 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Post traumatic memories are a positive highly adaptive evolutionary trait that's been critical to our species survival. Don't want or try to eradicate them... Stop depending on people to keep promises. Enjoy the love of your dog and anyone else who offers connection. Love is all around if you are willing to receive it.

PTSD is not a positive thing.

PTSD is a life ruining shit show of horror.

The first time you said this I let it slide, but now you're getting -5

MOD EDIT: No flaming.
USER EDIT: That's fair.

Edited by Mr Piggy (03/08/19 01:13 PM)

Offlinenewtomyc
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: here there and everywhere
Re: Moms [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25877306 - 03/16/19 07:27 AM (4 months, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:

Fucking no.  You are so very wrong.

I have PTSD and am real sick of other people trying to use it like this.

You are an adult and your life is in your own hands. 

The world doesn't owe you a single thing.  Not one.

Your recovery and mental health are your responsibility.

I would leave you too if I was an adult woman and was with an adult man who blammed his problems on his mommy.

Yeah, this is a 100% dickhead thing to say and thoroughly illustrates your immaturity and ignorance.

This statement says you are looking for a mommy and not a companion. 

It is your responsibility as an adult to seek out help for your mental conditions from a professional.  No more blaming your problems on your mommy or anyone else for that matter.

If you are currently seeing a counselor or other mental health professional it would be a very good idea to take that time to unpack your woman issues.

Very well put Mr.Piggy!!!!  Not sure if I could said it any better and I am in the mental health field.

--------------------
JJ

Draw unto others as they have been drawn to you.... WSP

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Moms [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #25877759 - 03/16/19 01:28 PM (4 months, 3 hours ago)

Mr Piggy, I'm not denying or making light of the very real fact humans experience many types of suffering and misery. I'm simply offering up the reminder that we need to look at how we contribute to chronic emotional disturbances (including anger, depression, and anxiety). And from a scientific viewpoint, it's helpful to learn about neurology, how the brain functions, and why experiencing repetitive traumatic memories is not necessarily a disease or disorder (and serves a useful function, from the perspective of evolution). I say this as a victim of child abuse.

We should be very cautious before adopting self-identifying permanent labels. I have anxiety. I have depression. I have PTSD. I have addiction. And on and on and on. Research shows these labels and their associated identities can support the self-fulfilling prophecy effect.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, koods, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
436 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 20 queries.