Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26735025 - 06/10/20 06:01 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Nah, it's just preference. My brother is attracted only to white women with few exceptions. There isn't any race I don't find attractive. Different strokes for different folks.

Also worth mentioning my super anti-white SJW Puerto Rican friend is only attracted to white guys. I think we don't have much control over it.

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male
Loc: PLUR
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26740509 - 06/12/20 08:19 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I almost only like white women.

It's rare I find myself attracted to anyone outside of my race. Idk if that makes me racist or not though.

I think it's a cultural thing, I just feel more connected to people that are more like me idk.

--------------------
PLUR

Anonymous #1

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: PLURAL]
    #26744625 - 06/14/20 06:19 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I've noticed it goes beyond just dating only within ones own race with some people.

Ive known so many couple who literally look like theyre brother and sister or twins.

I like middle eastern or obscure unusual race types the most, i am white

InvisibleKhepri
Gipelffurt
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #27294783 - 05/04/21 10:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Typical liberal wah wah wah

--------------------

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Khepri]
    #27303166 - 05/10/21 03:27 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I think it's pretty racist.

Because you literally can't see beyond the color of a person's skin far enough to see them as a viable life partner.  Plus, I've seen some sexy as fuck petite, fit, sisters.

But, hey, more sisters for the rest of us :freewilly:

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Khepri]
    #27303170 - 05/10/21 03:29 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Khepri said:
Typical liberal wah wah wah

Also...

totally got got by the thread necro!  wtf!

--------------------
Why should we strive with cynic frown
To knock their fairy castles down?  ~ Eliza Cook

It's rather embarrassing to have given one's entire life to pondering the human predicament and to find that in the end one has little more to say than, 'Try to be a little kinder.' ~Aldous Huxley

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: paperbackwriter]
    #27303817 - 05/11/21 04:23 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

paperbackwriter said:

Because you literally can't see beyond the color of a person's skin far enough to see them as a viable life partner.  Plus, I've seen some sexy as fuck petite, fit, sisters.

Is it racist to not be attracted to ugly people?

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27304555 - 05/11/21 04:22 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Quote:

paperbackwriter said:

Is it racist to not be attracted to ugly people?

YES

:triggered:

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #27304568 - 05/11/21 04:31 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

In all seriousness, if the notion that being only attracted to a particular race or not being attracted to a certain race (or races) is racist, then the vast majority of the earth is probably racist.

Because everyone has their own preferences as to whom they find attractive. And whom they don't.

Emphatically no, it is not racist to be attracted to only certain races and not attracted to others. If someone isn't attracted to a particular race, it isn't out of hate. Or bigotry. It's just simply that they aren't attracted to them. That's it. You either are or you aren't. It doesn't mean you hate them or think any less of their race.

--------------------

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27305565 - 05/12/21 10:30 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I think when someone says "I would NEVER date a *particular race* person" that's veering towards racist adjacent. Maybe don't make it so black and white. lol. But like yea, fuck, we're allowed to have preferences.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27306383 - 05/12/21 09:47 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
In all seriousness, if the notion that being only attracted to a particular race or not being attracted to a certain race (or races) is racist, then the vast majority of the earth is probably racist.

Because everyone has their own preferences as to whom they find attractive. And whom they don't.

Emphatically no, it is not racist to be attracted to only certain races and not attracted to others. If someone isn't attracted to a particular race, it isn't out of hate. Or bigotry. It's just simply that they aren't attracted to them. That's it. You either are or you aren't. It doesn't mean you hate them or think any less of their race.

Actually it does absolutely mean you think less of their race.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
β€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: koods]
    #27306567 - 05/13/21 03:33 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Lol sure

--------------------

sunshine said:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Lynnch]
    #27306651 - 05/13/21 06:12 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lynnch said:
I think when someone says "I would NEVER date a *particular race* person" that's veering towards racist adjacent.

Okay yeah I would agree with this.

--------------------

Offlinegreenladel

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? *DELETED* [Re: koods]
    #27306872 - 05/13/21 10:02 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by greenladel

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: greenladel]
    #27307233 - 05/13/21 04:10 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah nobody on earth is sexually attracted to each race equally. If they say they are then they're lying. Every single person on this earth, and throughout history, has/had their own preferences. From ethnicity to gender to weight/body type down to hair & eye color. People can't help whom they're attracted to. It just happens.

The only time it ventures into racism territory is the example Lynnch gave up above -- when individuals refuse a particular race/ethnicity, no matter what, even before ever meeting them.

But if a guy goes through life and finds himself most attracted to, let's say Hispanic women, and never deviates from that because that's who he is drawn to -- he is not a racist.

--------------------

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: greenladel]
    #27316787 - 05/20/21 06:07 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

greenladel said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Actually it does absolutely mean you think less of their race.

i am black and i am not attracted to black women. i think you just typed what came into your mind before actually thinking about it.

black people can be racist too

it's called internalized oppression

Look...

Assuming you live in the U.S. you're force fed from birth this idea that white women, generally thin, weak, white women, are the ideal mate.

It's understandable that most of us have internalized this.

And it's also incredibly racist.  That doesn't mean you're a racist.  It just means you grew up in a racist society and hold a lot of racist views because of it.  This type of shit is a bitch to untangle.

Thankfully, god gave us mushrooms!

*edit*  In my view, the difference between being a racist and holding racist views is that the racist clings to those views and builds an identity around them.  The average non-racist U.S. citizen still has internalized a lot of racist views and attitudes because of our culture.  Conversations like this need to be about sorting out all that bullshit.

Because, to answer the OPs question, being only attracted to white women is absolutely racist.  But that doesn't make OP a racist.  What makes OP a racist is if they double down on that once they become aware of it and start coming up with excuses to justify those views rather than challenging them.

--------------------

It's rather embarrassing to have given one's entire life to pondering the human predicament and to find that in the end one has little more to say than, 'Try to be a little kinder.' ~Aldous Huxley

Edited by paperbackwriter (05/20/21 06:37 PM)

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: paperbackwriter]
    #27316882 - 05/20/21 08:05 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Lol fuckin L
It's called a preference, I don't have to have sex with everyone or date them to think they are equal to me.  Go back to college ya SJW

"...You are absolutely racist if you don't try to challenge your natural attraction tendencies..."
I cannot believe you can read the sh** you spew without cringing.

I've been attracted to all races but this is just too much

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (05/20/21 08:09 PM)

Invisiblestubb
Dahg Rastubfari
 User Gallery

Loc: Memory Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27316901 - 05/20/21 08:28 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

paperbackwriter said:
Assuming you live in the U.S. you're force fed from birth this idea that white women, generally thin, weak, white women, are the ideal mate.

Thin white women are weak?  I mean, I wouldn't fuck with my 120lb white wife.  She'll sever your larynx and crush your skull, no rolling pin needed.

--------------------
:mushroomgrow:
πŸ†ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…°πŸ„Ό  πŸ…²πŸ„»πŸ…ΈπŸ„½πŸ…ΆπŸ…†πŸ†πŸ„°πŸ…Ώ

You wake up. The room is spinning very gently round your head. Or at least it would be if you could see it which you can't.
It is pitch black.

> TURN ON LIGHT

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27316903 - 05/20/21 08:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

lol yourself bro

Look at the OPs title.  This isn't about preference.  It's about race.

I prefer women with some color on them.  I like being outside.  I tend to find pale women unattractive because of this.  I prefer to date women that also enjoy being outside.  This is an actual dating preference.

I prefer white women because I grew up in a racist society and can't find beauty in the lesser races isn't a preference.

It's racism.

And you can get out of here with that SJW shit.  I just got out the joint.  Did two years for growing.  Like calling me a social justice warrior is going to get me riled up.

What I learned in the joint is that the only two colors that matter are blue and green.  The oppressor and the oppressed.  And if you're on this board, I know you're green so why we fighting?

--------------------

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: stubb]
    #27316905 - 05/20/21 08:32 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stubb said:
Quote:

paperbackwriter said:

Thin white women are weak?  I mean, I wouldn't fuck with my 120lb white wife.  She'll sever your larynx and crush your skull, no rolling pin needed.

The point I was making is that we're conditioned to find submissive white women attractive.  Barefoot and pregnant, all that shit.

My girlfriend is 5' 100lb and white lol.

And she's tough as hell.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,520 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.