Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: kr0nik0] * 1
    #25733694 - 01/09/19 11:03 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I totally believe in soul mates. I believe a person has many, and the reason is Soul Groups as Edgar Cayce describes in his psychic readings. Probably why some people can marry multiple people in their lives.

She may be A soul mate but I dont believe she is THE soul mate, if u get what i mean.

But what u said about having an easy life sounds like shes just scared to committ to you entirely. Which sucks cause it suggests she has doubts about the relationship.

Keep up posted man. Hopefully it works out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice *DELETED* [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25734988 - 01/09/19 11:11 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by kr0nik0

Reason for deletion: nope

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25737293 - 01/11/19 12:53 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

"It was something special I'm incredibly scared to throw away just due to how beautiful it was being with together."
-everyone who was ever in love

It's scary man, and not really something that's easy to give advice on, because god knows it ain't ever easy, but sometimes it's just the way things go. 

From the sounds of it, hasn't been that long, and I mean you said it yourself there are issues.  Just like marriage, sending a text like "oh kroniko I love you you're the one for me" doesn't mean that she is going to be the person for you either.

I know women like to be mysterious, but being like "I have three goals to complete then we can be together" is just a red flag to me.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #25740588 - 01/12/19 06:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I get where you're coming from. If she wasn't such a good person, or any woman I've ever been with in the past, I'd be inclined to agree with you somewhat. There weren't issues, to be clear. There is a single issue that can be resolved relatively easy in the grand scheme of life.

But that hasn't been the case. We've talked about everything, and it really was what I thought.
What Koods thought....Good job, Koods. Despite me being super dramatic and thinking the worst.

Simply too much guilt taking her kid away from his father since they couldn't get shit figured out here in CO. He has that right, and he's seemingly a good father. So there's no reason why he should have to suffer over his kid when they can share custody evenly, and she's happy with that.

So she decided to, in her words "stop being a little bitch and face things head on". Made me laugh. That's what I would preach anytime this issue came up, but yea, she figured it out finally.
She's gotta go back and do this right.
Unfortunately she's gonna have to rent a place up there. Hopefully 6 months, but more likely a year on a lease.
And she said she would never ask me to move there with her, but if I wanted to, she'll have a place there for both of us ready. Temporarily, anyways until we either decide to come back here to the mountains or, fuck it. Go back to Miami and raise kids in the place I said I never would.

Fuck, I miss the beach. I want tan babies. It hasn't stopped snowing here since Thanksgiving! :frown: :lol:

--------------------

mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25740744 - 01/12/19 07:46 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Tan babies?  You definitely belong in Florida :P

I know you're a good dude, but just as a very distant friend that sounds crazy to me, and you're in a very complicated situation, clouded by emotions.

Moving to southern Illinois?  What are you going to be there?

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: moonrockmushy] * 2
    #25740855 - 01/12/19 08:44 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Jesus Christ Kr0n. That'a serious emotional rollercoaster you've been on. I wish you nothing but love and clarity.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice *DELETED* [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #25740956 - 01/12/19 09:45 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by kr0nik0

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

mad to be saved,

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25740966 - 01/12/19 09:49 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Well said!

Being able to manage your own emotions is absolutely critical in relationships.

Anonymous #1

Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: kr0nik0] * 1
    #25741991 - 01/13/19 12:55 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

No, that's not OK

Edited by Jokeshopbeard (01/26/19 09:52 PM)

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25769971 - 01/26/19 12:06 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Kr0nik0 how are you doing? Sorry to hear about the drama.
Net stalking is really fucked up IMHO.
Hope that you get everything sorted.

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice *DELETED* [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25772498 - 01/27/19 03:15 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

How come u deleted posts Kr0nik0? Did something happen?

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice *DELETED* [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25772668 - 01/27/19 04:16 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Girlfriends ex was apparently stalking in forums.

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: This is a toughest thing I'm going through. ,Could use any advice *DELETED* [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #25785406 - 02/02/19 06:28 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Wow thats crazy. Cant be too careful.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder