Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Phish 4-15-04
    #2567329 -

what do you think of the setlist they played last night?

Set 1: (phish.com says they opened with ac/dc bag, but others say buried alive>ac dc bag)
AC/DC Bag
Limb by Limb
Moma Dance
Old Home Place
Roggae
Water in the Sky
All of these Dreams
Stash>
Timber Ho!

Set 2:
46 Days
Drowned>
2001
Down with Disease
Free
Scent of a Mule>
Girls, Girls, Girls*>
Scent of a Mule
Secret Smile
Crowd Control
Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore: Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley> Vocal Jam

Notes* Jay-Z cover, with Jen Hartswick



I think it's okay, there is some cool stuff, and drowned was in there which suprised me. I called the slave to the traffic light though last night. I told all my friends that they will play that and they did. But I think it's pretty interesting.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish 4-15-04 [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2567485 -

YouEnjoyMyself said:
Scent of a Mule>
Girls, Girls, Girls*>
Scent of a Mule




Hmm...Interesting

Set seemed alright. Not Great..just alright.
Nice call on Slave..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish 4-15-04 [Re: Golgi]
    #2567618 -

the first set is decent, and the begining of second set looks good...my cousin is getting all these shows so i will have to listen to them.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish 4-15-04 [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2568519 -

actually it opened buried alive>ac/dc bag...phish.com didn't even have that right for a while.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish 4-15-04 [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2568549 -

Where was this show at? (too lazy to go to Phish.com :grin: )


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish 4-15-04 [Re: Golgi]
    #2569529 -

I love how every judges shows by the setlist  :shake:  I mean I see there was a question about it but I don't think a Phish setlist tells you much about a show unless you are talking old ones when you've heard songs from that tour and know a bit about the momentum they have going.  This short tour shit tosses out all kinds of Phishiness and I personally don't know what in the hell they are doing.

There is songs I would prefer to hear but when I do they aren't what I hope of them and then there is stuff that comes from no where and bam, I forget who I am, I'm dancing like mad and not untill Trey opens his mouth do I remember what in the sam hell was going on. 

Btw, for Krishna, they are doing a three night run at Las Vegas as we speak.

Edited by Adom (04/16/04 09:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish 4-15-04 [Re: Adom]
    #2569686 -

set 1 so far tonight...

Seven Below
Rock and Roll
Boogie On Reggae Woman
Back On the Train>
Possum
strange design
Gumbo


phish.com updates it as it goes on in case anyone was wondering.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Edited by YouEnjoyMyself (04/16/04 10:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Listen to the Last Phish Show Here
( 1 2 3 all )
sox24 3,443 44 08/16/04 07:07 AM
by Adom
* Phish? Never heard them. Hook it up? Kada 1,507 16 12/14/05 01:36 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Phish's last song....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Hooty 6,511 99 08/16/04 07:24 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Cool new phish show i got :) YouEnjoyMyself 1,136 11 09/21/04 11:14 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Phish's setlist tonight (6/23/04, and 6/24/04) YouEnjoyMyself 2,508 18 06/24/04 09:48 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* On Coventry and Phish: Rifts, Curtains, Meatsticks and More Adom 3,928 11 10/21/15 07:29 PM
by phishphan2088
* Phish Tonight.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,469 35 06/21/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Phish @ Great Woods, MA
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,785 48 08/10/04 09:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
733 topic views. 3 members, 38 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.