Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized
    #25625247 - 11/19/18 12:22 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

How can Germany start war again? Take over the EU and militarize it.

Here is Farage's speech to Merkel:

Quote:

Well Mrs Merkel, many of my Eurosceptic colleagues have been booing you this morning but they shouldn’t be in a way because the British should be cheering you. Without you we’d never have made it over the line with Brexit and I want to thank you very much for that.

And of course many of these Eurosceptic groups on the right, the center and the left will come back here after the next European Elections in huge numbers directly as a result of your immigration and asylum policy. Your ‘we can cope’ led to a huge migrant tide, indeed a stampede, that came across the Mediterranean. Young men coming from very different cultures and who were not going to integrate. Young men none of whom can qualify as being genuine refugees and I think in many ways we looked at it in the referendum and said we don’t want to be part of an increasingly German dominated European Union and we certainly don’t want to pay the price for Mrs Merkel’s errors.

And I believe having heard you today and listening to senior French politicians over the last couple of days that for us leaving the European Union is now indeed a liberation. It is a European Union that we’re now told has become an empire, a militarised European Union, an undemocratic European Union, a European Union that seeks to continually expand to the East, a European Union that launched a new Cold War against the United States, a European Union that tries to rewrite history and I think 100 years on from the Armistice we should be genuinely worried.

The idea that this new militarised union is somehow a recipe for peace I suggest you all sit back and think a little bit more carefully. Maybe you should all reread history, the European project was set up to stop German domination, what you’ve seen today is a naked takeover bid.

So I think Brexit becomes a necessity after this and for the rest of the countries Mrs Merkel you’ve had a long and successful career but your political decision to open up the doors unconditionally is the worst decision we’ve seen in post war politics in Europe. Is it not time for you at last to admit that you were wrong? Is it not time for you to say to German communities and many others, I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you and for the problems I’ve inflicted upon you for many decades to come?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1044819/Brexit-news-UK-EU-Nigel-Farage-Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Union/amp

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: XUL]
    #25625311 - 11/19/18 12:57 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Who would have thought flooding Germany will millions of third world migrants would create a backlash that threatens everything inside of the EU?  I was told it was going to be a "cultural diversity" love fest. :facepalm:

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25625327 - 11/19/18 01:03 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

The source for this is the imagination of Nigel Farage?

It's like you live in an echo chamber.

Edited by VroomerMcZoomers (11/19/18 01:04 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: VroomerMcZoomers] * 1
    #25625351 - 11/19/18 01:10 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

VroomerMcZoomers said:
The source for this is the imagination of Nigel Farage?

It's like you live in an echo chamber.

Is Nigel making things up or you just don't like what he's saying?

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: qman]
    #25625360 - 11/19/18 01:14 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Brexit will never happen unless the British Museum of London agrees to return Greece's marbles. Niger Farage likes to ignore this inconvenient fact.

--------------------

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: qman] * 1
    #25625374 - 11/19/18 01:21 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Every time some hack has a stupid, alarmist analysis of Europe, it's posted here by one particular user like it's really a thing.

Quote:

a European Union that launched a new Cold War against the United States

A new cold war.  Like that thing that existed after WW2 between USA and USSR.  If you are so detached from reality that you think this guy knows what he is talking about, I don't know what to say.

I really don't

--------------------

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #25625380 - 11/19/18 01:25 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

He's doesn't even hold office at this point. He's basically the Steve Bannon of the UK.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: christopera]
    #25625410 - 11/19/18 01:42 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

The dude quit when his brexit scheme actually worked and he didn’t know what to do or be responsible to finish what he started.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: christopera] * 1
    #25625417 - 11/19/18 01:45 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
He's doesn't even hold office at this point. He's basically the Steve Bannon of the UK.

Yeah, he wasn't even the leader of a major political party, just another hack.

Offline2in1
Pineapple
Male

Loc: England
Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: qman]
    #25625426 - 11/19/18 01:48 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I don't get why people hate this guy so much? He just seems to speak his mind and he got the UK out of the EU!

--------------------
I only read PGP encrypted emails.
Public PGP key

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: 2in1]
    #25625458 - 11/19/18 02:05 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

No he got people to vote to leave and then when they did he bailed

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offline2in1
Pineapple
Male

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: koods] * 1
    #25625475 - 11/19/18 02:12 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

He bailed as in stopped taking British tax payers money when his work was done?

Sounds pretty honourable to me.

Koods are you even from the UK? I get the feeling you have no idea what you are talking about and you are just regurgitating some propaganda you read in your militant feminist magazine subscription?

--------------------
Public PGP key

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: 2in1] * 1
    #25625564 - 11/19/18 03:02 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Getting the vote was the first step. He resigned. The party fizzled out and now other people are doing all the work to negotiate the actual exit.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: 2in1]
    #25625567 - 11/19/18 03:03 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

#25625597 - 11/19/18 03:22 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Take a look at the American president to see how hacks can lead major political parties.

--------------------

Offline2in1
Pineapple
Male

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: VroomerMcZoomers] * 1
    #25625603 - 11/19/18 03:24 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Guys, the population of the UK voted to get out of the EU.
Not Nigel Farage.

Spin it any way you want you either believe in democracy or not.

We know what we voted for and we will be happy when we are finally free from the autocratic new world order organisation called the EU.

No amount of fear mongering will make us change our minds, we are not a fickle nation and we will get our freedom eventually.

You should have seen how happy everyone was when the result of the referendum came out. Most people in the UK are proud of our country and heritage, and no that doesn't mean being racist.

--------------------
Public PGP key

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #25625641 - 11/19/18 03:42 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

VroomerMcZoomers said:
Quote:

Take a look at the American president to see how hacks can lead major political parties.

So Farage isn't the insignificant man many claimed he was in this thread, correct?

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #25625774 - 11/19/18 04:43 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I thought y’all were giddy about the rise of fascism?

--------------------

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #25625881 - 11/19/18 05:31 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

2in1 said:
Guys, the population of the UK voted to get out of the EU.
Not Nigel Farage.

Spin it any way you want you either believe in democracy or not.

We know what we voted for and we will be happy when we are finally free from the autocratic new world order organisation called the EU.

No amount of fear mongering will make us change our minds, we are not a fickle nation and we will get our freedom eventually.

You should have seen how happy everyone was when the result of the referendum came out. Most people in the UK are proud of our country and heritage, and no that doesn't mean being racist.

Well said.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Farage: The EU is becoming a German lead union that wants to be militarized [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25625895 - 11/19/18 05:37 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I thought y’all were giddy about the rise of fascism?

Nope, just warning people like yourself the dangers of forcing unpopular policies on the German population.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale