Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25553338 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
PsientistX said:
What are the mushrooms by the names for?



The white ones mean you’re not a little bitch



:kaneclap:

im relentlessly nice and bloodwhip STILL wont reconsider his unfair ratings


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25553354 -

:kingcrankey:

Ahhhhhh ratings blah blah!
Do me a favor and rate me zero.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: XUL]
    #25553484 -

Ive never rated anyone and never will


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #25553488 -

Trade rating is a dif story...


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25553510 -

ichugwindex said:
TheFakeSunRa said:
PsientistX said:
What are the mushrooms by the names for?



The white ones mean you’re not a little bitch



:kaneclap:

im relentlessly nice and bloodwhip STILL wont reconsider his unfair ratings



TheFakeSunRa said:
PsientistX said:
What are the mushrooms by the names for?



The white ones mean you’re not a little bitch



TheFakeSunRa said:
PsientistX said:
What are the mushrooms by the names for?



The white ones mean you’re not a little bitch



That's racist. And didn't answer my question

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: PsientistX] * 3
    #25553552 -

The blue ones are general ratings and the green ones are trade ratings. They are calculated by a nonsensical formula that gives weird results sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: psi]
    #25553594 -

psi said:
The blue ones are general ratings and the green ones are trade ratings. They are calculated by a nonsensical formula that gives weird results sometimes.



Mucho Gracias. I guess that's how thefake got his rating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #25554600 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
OTD is run by banhappy fascists. I got a year sitewide ban for one little joke.



Information checks out.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25554609 -

:burn:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25554623 -

Sounds about right.

It's the new thing. Happens all over social media.

It's business in the end. As well as politics. As well as moderator bias and personal agenda.

It's not flawless, but it works.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: PsientistX]
    #25554629 -

PsientistX said:
That's racist. And didn't answer my question




:thatsracist:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25554652 -

That kid is actually screaming,

I farted!


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding] * 2
    #25554664 -

I had some garbage I was gonna dump in a wallmart dumpster, but OTD was closer...


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25554823 -

:rocketcrotch:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding]
    #25555971 -

Not Responding said:
It did once pris#1 and coaster left.



:puppet: :rules:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Robo] * 1
    #25556255 -

There are some good aspects of the pub , I would like to see in OTD. Then I don't like walking on glass in the pub. If we could combine the two and make a free speech forum without idiots posting scat.... It'd be ideal.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Urb]
    #25556278 -

The prospect of scat is one of the major reasons I don't go in there too often.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: XUL]
    #25556286 -

XUL said:
Sounds about right.

It's the new thing. Happens all over social media.

It's business in the end. As well as politics. As well as moderator bias and personal agenda.

It's not flawless, but it works.




Don't tell these guys what my agenda is :crankey:


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25556390 -

What's scat?


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding] * 3
    #25556466 -

A style of music.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Attn Pub Moderators....
( 1 2 all )
PawPaw 3,462 25 12/31/04 06:21 PM
by Dreamer987
* Weed moderation
( 1 2 all )
st1llnox 482 36 10/23/18 04:47 PM
by trees
* ATTN: JOHN ALLEN
( 1 2 all )
scape 2,852 20 12/08/04 05:15 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Equal opportunity: (Attn: Ladies: (buttsecs))
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 3,389 28 10/28/06 09:11 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* SCAT bf6 1,088 7 06/01/05 10:51 AM
by Silversoul
* I don't "get" scat...
( 1 2 3 all )
Syle 3,332 56 04/30/07 06:18 PM
by DrCamacho89
* attn mods or admins. Banez 921 10 02/05/07 04:06 PM
by Krishna
* I've decided to respond to every topic I come across tonight Hyper_Panda_GO 485 3 08/21/06 01:53 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,106 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.