Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #25552334 -

Ahab McBathsalts said:
Hear hear!




--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: King Klick]
    #25552338 -

King Klick said:
I think we should move otd  over to the growery just for a laugh. Just for a little while



OTD = free speech


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding]
    #25552406 -

Not Responding said:
It did once pris#1 and coaster left.



Coaster was gone before I got here tho


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: st1llnox]
    #25552411 -

Did pris fall off his rocker? Someone got a link? Don’t know how you leave after 80k+ posts


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: King Klick]
    #25552417 -

King Klick said:
Did pris fall off his rocker? Someone got a link? Don’t know how you leave after 80k+ posts



Someday he will be back to ban and frolic and love once more


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: st1llnox]
    #25552422 -

:tunnel: oh well


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Edited by King Klick (10/20/18 01:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: King Klick]
    #25552614 -

OTD is run by banhappy fascists. I got a year sitewide ban for one little joke.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25552643 -

Do tell.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: King Klick]
    #25552761 -

King Klick said:
I think we should move otd  over to the growery just for a laugh. Just for a little while



I agree!

Starting tomorrow morning. Register now, start posting tomorrow.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding]
    #25552834 -

Why is there a growery?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: PsientistX]
    #25552839 -

As in what's the point I mean if you can grow mushrooms you can grow pot. I'd say majority people start off with growing pot first. So why not just one forum for all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: PsientistX]
    #25552841 -

What are the mushrooms by the names for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: PsientistX] * 1
    #25552848 -

PsientistX said:
What are the mushrooms by the names for?



The white ones mean you’re not a little bitch


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: PsientistX]
    #25552869 -

PsientistX said:
As in what's the point I mean if you can grow mushrooms you can grow pot. I'd say majority people start off with growing pot first. So why not just one forum for all?



Yeah it doesn't seem like it ever got all that much traffic. People can discuss growing weed on the Shroomery too if they want, in the Ethnobotanical Garden subforum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: psi] * 1
    #25552992 -

So we arnt going to the growery tomorrow?

:okay:

I thought we could, like, guess who each other are. And well, yeah. Maybe become life long friends. I dunno. I guess, ok.

:unwanted:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding]
    #25553014 -

I registered there a few years ago and my name is the same. I think I only made one post, not sure what it was about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #25553060 -

Not Responding said:
It did once pris#1 and coaster left.



This is an odd claim, imo.  Coaster very rarely posted in OTD, and Pris stopped being a regular there after he was removed from the OTD mod team in 2006 or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Urb]
    #25553079 -

This JSB character is OUT OF CONTROL!:kingcrankey:


...oh snap, there’s a whole second page..:smilingpuppy:


--------------------

Edited by Amanita86 (10/20/18 06:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: Amanita86]
    #25553124 -

Hankey had fucking issues


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AttN: Moderators [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25553135 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprofile.php?User=102818

Freak Q. Librium

That was a great poster.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Attn Pub Moderators....
( 1 2 all )
PawPaw 3,462 25 12/31/04 08:21 PM
by Dreamer987
* Weed moderation
( 1 2 all )
st1llnox 482 36 10/23/18 06:47 PM
by trees
* ATTN: JOHN ALLEN
( 1 2 all )
scape 2,853 20 12/08/04 07:15 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Equal opportunity: (Attn: Ladies: (buttsecs))
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 3,390 28 10/28/06 11:11 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* SCAT bf6 1,088 7 06/01/05 12:51 PM
by Silversoul
* I don't "get" scat...
( 1 2 3 all )
Syle 3,332 56 04/30/07 08:18 PM
by DrCamacho89
* attn mods or admins. Banez 921 10 02/05/07 06:06 PM
by Krishna
* I've decided to respond to every topic I come across tonight Hyper_Panda_GO 485 3 08/21/06 03:53 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,106 topic views. 6 members, 283 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.