Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts?
    #2547348 -

I was just wondering if anyone else here also kept a sort of journal, or record of something. I have a livejournal that I write in, and also a tripping journal to write in while tripping.

Does anyone else have anything like that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547366 -

No but I'd like to start keeping a journal, at least one documenting my trips.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547415 -

A dream journal. I didn't write down my last two memorable dreams though. One I was trying to forget, and still am sort of... And the other would have been too much work to write down, I didn't know where to start. That's actually happened a few times, but I still have an okay collection of dreams written down for starting the journal.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547423 -

I keep a dream journal
and a lyric journal


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: Shroomism]
    #2547433 -

Nope,  not all....

wait,  i do here at the SHROOMERY!

:smile: :gd_icon: :smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547499 -

No, but I would like to start one.. I never get around to it... you have inspired me again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547729 -

i have a livejournal also!!!!! and i want to start one that is just trip reports but i've wrote only once or twice while tripping on it.


my fav way of recording is by type writter.  i have a buch of those old ribbon stlye manual ones that i use when i trip. i only use that smoking pot or during onsets of other cause i can never read what i wrote :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547818 -

I've been wanting to start one forever, but for some reason never get my lazy arse to do it.

I think it would be very interresting to keep a collection of all your thoughts and watch as they transform and evolve with your age, world views, emotional status, etc.

The only kind of journal that I keep now is in a folder on my comp where I type out my various philosophical perspectives, ideas, and thoughs about random shit.


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2547839 -

i really wish I did.. i guess its never to late..
it would be cool if you had been doing it since like 7th grade or something non-stop
..hmmm I wonder what I was doing april 11th 1994 :nut:
probally still grieving Kurt and :spliff: :smirk: :smirk:

The closest thing I got to a journal is my music.. its pretty impressive how clear of a window it is into the time periods I was writing
and its ongoing

that tripping journal is a cool idea :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: shaggy101]
    #2548157 -

I've kept a journal type thing for almost a year now .. just typing what I felt whenever I was able and felt compelled to do so, and it's really very often. I also have tons of lyrics and shit and an occasional record of dreams as well. :smile:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2548170 -

I have a dream journal..but I guess I've been a little lazy lately, and it's been collecting dust the last few months..

Though I also have a notepad I write in whenever I think about something I'd like to make sure I remember :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2548290 -

I have a journal. I had it for a little over a year.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2548379 -

Yeah I keep a jurnal. Its a dream jurnal and a freak out jurnal.
Any time I have some ideas definetly when I am in a nother state of reality I write in it.

I been thinking of writting a life autobiography. So when I am ol I can read the storey of my life and so can my family.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone here keep a journal of sorts? [Re: MOTH]
    #2548857 -

My dream journal has been out of commision for the past several months.
This place is like my journal. The shit i write is more for my benifit than anyone elses.

This morning i dreampt that i was in a house for retarded people, and alot of the kids from 4-5 grade were ther with me.
I was picking out a horror movie off the movie section and was transformed into the movie. I was a sceliton, and all of a sudden 4 other scelitons sorounded me on there horses, and came in from all sides pinning me against a fence.
Then i was tending a fire with my sceliton companions. They told me to keep rotating the spit even though there was nothing on it.
Than i found a worm and stuck it on to rost it up.

see that was some assinine shit, that nobody is going to enjoy. But i posted it anyway, because this is my jounal of sourts
:wexican:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* livejournal.com iloveraving 665 6 07/05/04 10:47 PM
by McKennaFan200
* Journals
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 1,635 26 12/13/05 12:08 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* LiveJournal. Phluck 1,049 14 06/04/03 10:35 AM
by Phluck
* Any Live Journal users here? wanna be? Delyrium 752 4 05/22/03 07:44 PM
by celestialtripper
* Journal of whaaaaa...... BenFungTorez 671 3 03/16/04 08:59 PM
by Vulture
* Journals CaRnAgECaNdYS 506 6 07/18/05 03:43 PM
by Shroomism
* keeping a journal Todcasil 731 6 11/07/05 01:59 AM
by headset
* Everyone's My Journal
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 1,467 24 07/25/05 06:35 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,369 topic views. 2 members, 26 guests and 333 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.