Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25246771 -

I hate mosquitos with a passion. Actually have scars all over my right arm from them. They're big as fuck in Alaska. I've probably killed into the thousands of those assholes. One thing I noticed when I thought about it is I haven't seen a mosquito in years in Washington. Maybe a few but they're so small. Not the jumbo sized ones in Alaska lol


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246776 -

Ive been to Alaska once, i know what u mean.

The locals jokingly called those huge mosquitos the "state bird".

:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Great Scott]
    #25246786 -

Great Scott said:
Mosquitoes prefer stagnant/standing water



Yep I was renting a 3 bedroom for 1650 a month in alaska. Right next to a little swamp. They would swarm you couldn't even get out and smoke. Had to kill 20+ of them a night as they love to buzz by your ear. I took the guy to court over it. This is bullshit I want out of my contract. Fucking mosquitos.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25246787 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Ive been to Alaska once, i know what u mean.

The locals jokingly called those huge mosquitos the "state bird".

:datass:



More or less lol they are everywhere.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #25246788 -

Yeah I would still hate mosquitoes if I still lived somewhere with a serious mosquito problem. The few here I can handle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: psi]
    #25246791 -

Ya i've never really noticed them in Washington or Montana. I've gotten bit on the dick before by a mosquito. We are not friends :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246792 -

Enjoywho said:
Great Scott said:
Mosquitoes prefer stagnant/standing water



Yep I was renting a 3 bedroom for 1650 a month in alaska. Right next to a little swamp. They would swarm you couldn't even get out and smoke. Had to kill 20+ of them a night as they love to buzz by your ear. I took the guy to court over it. This is bullshit I want out of my contract. Fucking mosquitos.



Lol im curious what was the result of taking him to court?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25246794 -

They let me out of my signed lease for a year. I had videos on my cell phone and everything. Look at this nonsense. I can't even go outside without letting 30 of the fuckers in and being bit all the way to my car. They need to just straight pave over that area lol.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246796 -

Yeah I have been bitten on the dick by many simultaneously, probably could have made some pretty unique fetish videos of the experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: psi]
    #25246798 -

:lol:

I grew up camping and stuff so mosquitos were always a problem. Been bitten on the ass more times I can count dropping a log :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246805 -

Enjoywho said:
:lol:

I grew up camping and stuff so mosquitos were always a problem. Been bitten on the ass more times I can count dropping a log :lol:



Fuck poverty and starvation.  United Nations needs to focus on making these fucks extinct. They literally serve no purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25246817 -

I dunno they must exist for some reason in the ecosystem. All they are is parasites to me. Stealing my blood. I hate them with a passion and I gaurantee i'm responsible for the death of 10000+ of them.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246821 -

The females are the only one that bite. As they need blood to produce again.

I used to have quite a few mosquito eaters flying around my household. I can't be on 24 hour alert. So I created a symbiotic relationship with them. They'd still gross me out as I hate bugs but they served a purpose.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246827 -

Enjoywho said:
The females are the only one that bite. As they need blood to produce again.

I used to have quite a few mosquito eaters flying around my household. I can't be on 24 hour alert. So I created a symbiotic relationship with them. They'd still gross me out as I hate bugs but they served a purpose.



I want to have my name end up in the local papers being touted as the guy who killed the entire local mosquito population. But I’m sure even if I accomplished that the bastards would migrate from somewhere else and ruin it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25246832 -

There are billions of the fuckers i believe. So good luck with that. I'll shake your hand though if that dream becomes reality.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25246834 -

https://www.orkin.com/other/mosquitoes/mosquito-predators/

The predators of mosquitos. They do serve a purpose in the ecosystem but I hate them because they're parasitic. Doesn't help that there bites are itchy as fuck.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #25247024 -

I have look into starting my own...

You Should check this guys setup. looks easy to make.
Mosquito trap DIY 8,000 mosquito kill reduce ZIKA DENGUE MALARIA MaxxAir Fan CO2

There is even a TED talk about a laser targeting mosquito system.


--------------------
'A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.' ~ William Shakespeare

'A truly wise Person who answers every question with I don't know; Is truly wise for they are never wrong.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25248282 -


no joke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #25248393 -

BlueCoyote said:

no joke



Ohh, that's what I'm talking about!:somagnificent:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mosquito holocaust. [Re: GrimTroll]
    #25248446 -

I live in a swamp in Louisiana and I absolutely hate the mosquitoes down here.
Its impossible to sit on my porch this time of year.

I could really use a mosquito nuke right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dressing for Alaska in the Summer
( 1 2 3 all )
Ogla 953 40 05/05/18 07:13 PM
by 5150
* . *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
AmazonianGuru 1,955 37 06/03/18 11:25 PM
by Great Scott
* Alaska NationofStrangers 826 19 03/04/08 03:34 PM
by AbominableShaman
* Nature freak friend and mosquitoes.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Big_Whoop 8,056 69 11/15/16 08:04 PM
by CrAcKbAbY
* Natural Ways to Repel Mosquitos (and other bugs)?
( 1 2 all )
Crystal G 2,463 38 07/04/13 12:20 PM
by psi
* Bill Gate released a bunch of mosquitos at a really rich tech people meeting. jewunit 1,412 9 02/10/09 02:47 PM
by x2and2makes5
* Bike Tour: 3300+ Kms. (Interior, BC -> Anchorage, Alaska) PDU 544 3 09/08/15 04:20 PM
by pslyke
* Holocaust Museum Shooter's Book GoaM 643 8 06/10/09 07:58 PM
by GoaM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,228 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.