Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Mycofile
    #25200 - 07/22/00 09:19 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE THE MASTER GROWER!!!!!!
JESUS I'D BE TRIPPING FOR MONTHS!!!

------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Dr. Johnson
"I should play God and just shoot you myself."
-Tool
happy shrooming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#25202 - 07/22/00 03:13 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Who the hell are you and where the hell did you come from?! Jesus christ man thats enough fuckin shrooms for the goverenment for a year!Whats your secret,spread the word...peace..o11o

OfflineSporechick
    #25203 - 07/22/00 03:20 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I guess congratulations on your household changes... drop us a line sometime :smile:

------------------
''Heightening your mental brain thingee.''
www.sporechicks.com

--------------------
''Heightening your mental brain thingee.''
www.sporechicks.com

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #25204 - 07/22/00 03:55 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

It's cool man, don't know what happened, but it's cool. I've never won anything in my life, so I guess I shouldn't have expected it to change. I already have the Equador, similar in vigor to the one you show. Nice pix. Congratulations on fixing the living situation. Thanx for the offer, but I'm good on the EQ. Am I correct in assuming that we'll be seeing more of you around here again? If so, welcome back.

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

VisitThe Donkey!-just behave

--------------------
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Anonymous

#25205 - 07/22/00 05:51 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I hope you will be here for awhile again. Did you ever have a chance to write up the tec on liquid inoculation?

Anonymous

#25206 - 07/22/00 06:29 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Chicks rule!! Especially the Sporechicks.

Mycofile, I have the other strains in my spore bank and will generate spore prints in the coming months, if you want any or all, they are yours.

Peace.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-
"Old enough to know better, Young enough to do it anyway."

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #25207 - 07/23/00 02:57 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Plenty cool enough!
Just lemme know when they're ready.
peaces.

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

VisitThe Donkey!-just behave

--------------------
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Anonymous

#25208 - 07/23/00 11:59 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Chester...can you explain your casing method to me?

Anonymous

#25209 - 07/23/00 05:05 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Now that's a nice flush

------------------
**Quality spore prints & gourmet mushroom cultures**
www.geocities.com/mycomountain/prints.html

Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #25210 - 07/24/00 08:16 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

welcome back mister copperpott sir..... :biggrin:

------------------
Sparkey/Gore......2000

Anonymous

#25211 - 07/26/00 06:32 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomism-Casing is nothing special. Just use about 1/2" of moist verm in bottom of tray, approx. 2" of substrate, and 1/2" of Jiffy Mix (50/50+). Only difference is that a small "mound" or "ring" of moist verm is added around the edge of the casing tray so that when the casing/substrate "shrinks" as they tend to do, this verm falls into the gap, preventing too much of a moisture loss. Otherwise it is the straight up Ryche Hawk casing tek. When harvesting, add moist verm to the bare spots and mist with h2o2/water and leave it alone again. Easy to get 4 or 5 600gram wet harvests from 4 trays. About 55 gr dry each.

Offlineplankton88
journeyman
    #25212 - 07/27/00 06:03 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Hello chester,
Could you explain if you sterilize the jiffy mix for the casing. A friend has tried the unsterilized method and got the trichoderma green mold all over.

Any enviromental parameters for post-casing?

Thanks for the help and congrats on those pics,
Plankton88

Anonymous

#25213 - 07/28/00 12:58 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I sterilize everything except the spores and I use bottled spring water straight out of the bottle.

This is just a summary of the process, if you have done even a little research here, you will know the finer points.

I sterilize my jiffy and verm in jars with filterdiscs under the plastic lids so I can store them until needed and they stay sterile. Sterilize them dry and add water as you mix up the casing and base layer, wipe everything off with alcohol and use a fork to mix it up, that way you can scoop some up and press against the side to check for moisture content, that way you touch NOTHING. As far as growing, just use about 1" or so of moist perlite and about 1/4" of water/h2o2 to maintain humidity. Others say not to add extra water, so try both and use what works for you. I then use a HEPA filtered fish pump that runs 24/7 and a filter disc near the bottom to allow CO2 to "drain" out. You don't need to seal the terrariun air tight because the air bubbler will create an overpreasure environment keeping the inside sterile and the humidity will not get too high.

Peace.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-
"Old enough to know better, Young enough to do it anyway."

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #25214 - 07/28/00 04:33 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Chestercopperpot; In an old post you talked about a locally found specimen of a large bluing psilocybe you may not have been able to identify.

I was wondering if you have any idea what it is and if you had any spores available? Email me since I might not get back to this topic.

sporeworks@sporeworks.com

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom