Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: The more opioids doctors prescribe, the more money they make [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #25080257 - 03/21/18 02:59 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Murzelpfrumpft said:
Its primarily an attack on what you said but a statement like yours does imply a lack of mental capacity or a horrible character.

Why it angers me?
Because of all the suffering I've seen, the despair and the regret over harmed health and no chance for healing.
These stupid fucks should just get a spiritual healing.
Diabetes, cancer and missing limbs are more than negative energy.

You cant school anyone here and in a few years you will understand how cringeworthy and insulting your statement is to sick people. Like me.

You've not read anything I've said or if you did then you twisted it into a very distorted and completely diff set of statements.

i suggest you enjoy getting angry because I have not staed anything you claimed there.

I'm sorry you are so full of rage.  Maybe work on that and you'll be able to heal more easily at least.  Making up imaginary statements and misreading peoples communications to manifest anger isn't going to help you in any way at all thats for sure.  You kinda proven mybasic premise correct just by stating that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

Re: The more opioids doctors prescribe, the more money they make [Re: LightRay]
    #25080654 - 03/21/18 06:27 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

By saying 90% of all clinical diagnoses are easily remedied by eating herbs and praying or meditating you state that 9/10 people have miniscule problems that need no real treatment.

Really ignorant, really stupid, insulting and disrespectful, too.

People have horrible health problems and you have the luck to obviously be very sheltered.
There are only a handful of problems where an alternative treatment is better. Like one or two cases out of one hundred.

People believe that kinda shit you say. There are people who refuse cancer treatment for getting a spiritual healing.
Guess what: they die, miserably!
Patients pondering this read your words and decide wrongly, the path of suffering.

Thats bad karma for you. Whats a little cursing against that.

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: The more opioids doctors prescribe, the more money they make [Re: LightRay] * 1
    #25080756 - 03/21/18 07:09 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

I think, there is a codependent, psychological dynamic -- maybe, along the lines of a Stockholm Syndrome -- because I find that addicts are typically defensive of the police and medical establishment, who intimidate and pace them.

When I say, it's a matter of choice, I don't feel that I need these substances or the color of authority, to orient me.

You could technically self-hypnotize and have a surgery performed on yourself, without anesthetic. I am not sure whether that level of self control should be necessary, for the majority of the human race, who tends to be feeble and sickly, in my experience.

If that has occurred as a result of their magical thinking -- a negative ideation -- that was generational and has applied to most people throughout time. If you are stronger or have manifested something better, be grateful; you are one of the lucky ones.

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: The more opioids doctors prescribe, the more money they make [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #25081323 - 03/22/18 12:48 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Murzelpfrumpft said:
People believe that kinda shit you say. There are people who refuse cancer treatment for getting a spiritual healing.
Guess what: they die, miserably!

As for cancer, I'm not saying don't get treatment, I'm saying do your own research and use other treatments too.

I get what you are saying but your projecting your own beliefs onto me as I'm not saying what you claim I am.

I honestly have no intention on telling people to stop their treatments at all, I'm suggesting to AID your treatment with additional proven methods.

Look at the links under this youtube video I made - I provide peer reviewed studies showing these plants reduce cancer tumours.

Does that mean stop going to the doctor?  No but it does mean they may help you to be used in addition.

I'd also like to point out that in the case of cancer, the radiation method they use on it actually kills many of the patients.  So the "treatment" is also the killer in many cancer cases.

Please try not to get so angry and take what I am saying to some extreme.  I'm not stating you just meditate off and float away like some cance free buddha :lol:  Anyway thank you for replying to me, its always good to discuss these things and let us try and move forward in a positive way.  :thumbup:

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft

#25081578 - 03/22/18 05:19 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

For sure I just want you to respect that many patients absolutely need the pharma products.

I would like you to name a few diseases or health problems that are usually solved with pharmaceutical heavy hitters, that you think can br treated with plants and spirituality alone. Cause thats what you claimed, that meds are not necessary in 9/10 cases.
Cant back out from that. That is an extreme statement, but its your statement.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25081595 - 03/22/18 05:32 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Its worse for everyone when patients cant get the RX they need without issue,

It pushes people to the black market. We all know that. The whole way heroin and then fent exploded around me is insane and started with 5mg percocets and kids eating them like candy. Then $10 OC80s and $12 OC40s were all around. And as soon as those oc's and percs started disappearing everybody switched to dope. And now to this fent mix shit, which killed alot of people in my area. Even two friends.

I used to buy codeine from one of them, he would take them from his mom's unused script. Its sad to think really, because i was the "addict" in that situation. Just shows that it can happen to anyone.

What most people dont understand about opioids: if youre used to oxycodone and cant get it, say withdrawal starts a bit and someone says "here, its some good dope, youll feel better" that person will probably say yes sure, at least a bump. Even if all their life they said to themselves they would always avoid heroin. Its like drinking toilet wine in prison. People think "fuck it, i guess this is what i gotta do"

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

#25083584 - 03/22/18 09:41 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Murzelpfrumpft said:
For sure I just want you to respect that many patients absolutely need the pharma products.

I would like you to name a few diseases or health problems that are usually solved with pharmaceutical heavy hitters, that you think can br treated with plants

Where do pharms come from?  How are they designed?  They were discovered from the plants, fungi, bacteria and life on this planet and then synthesised.

Theres really no se[eration as the inspiration has been nature itself.  The fact its easier to mass produce these via synthesis does not change the fact the Earth is what has provided these healers.

I do respect what you are saying.  I'm not sugesting anyone stops taking meds they genuinely need.  I see no diff from a plant extracted morphine or a synthesised morphine (or very little diff assuming they are exactly the same composition / isomers etc but that point is essentially mute here).

I'm sorry if I offended you.:heart:

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25084095 - 03/23/18 04:19 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Most people have such a warped view of private medical practice and how big pharma plays in. The truth is all they can give is samples now. To Only uncontrolled substances. They used to be sending out literal boxes full of phenobarbital samples (oh, what a childhood, lol). But pharma does not do this anymore. Nor do they "pay doctors" for prescribing their meds. They'll just bring a couple pens with a logo on them, some tissues, an EpiPen sample maybe (and these days, not even, too expensive) and thats it.

Docs who want to somehow work in the grey area with big pharma out of their own will, maybe they find a way. And they end up getting caught (the doc, but not pharma) but most docs arent getting "kickbacks" from their presciptions...

And, how are pharms designed? Depends on the pharm. morphine isnt synthesized for example, it is made from natural poppy. And pretty sure codeine is made from morphine, and the 'codones from thebaine (also natural opium alkaloid, but not a fun one). Some rx are fully synthetic

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: The more opioids doctors prescribe, the more money they make [Re: Fractal420]
    #25084699 - 03/23/18 10:50 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
They used to be sending out literal boxes full of phenobarbital samples (oh, what a childhood, lol). But pharma does not do this anymore.

I have fallen out of contact with the person, in my story, but it was done, about 15yrs ago.

Corruption seems to happen in poor, unprofitable, non-competitive environments.

I am sorry to say that most people are not productive or happy. They would not thrive, in nature.

Most people need to cover the symptoms and get hand outs, as a sort of social band aid. Most people can't cope, were never made to cope, and that's going to become obvious, if they are put under pressure. Drugs were a solution.

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft

#25084841 - 03/23/18 11:34 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

LightRay said:

Where do pharms come from?  How are they designed?  They were discovered from the plants, fungi, bacteria and life on this planet and then synthesised.

:

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
Only because you know one or two compounds that are semisynthetic, it doesnt mean eversthing is derived from natural products.
95%+ meds are fully synthetic and were discovered serendipitously with no ties to natural products beyond general ideas.

You stay a know-it-all while you claim uninformed nonsense.

you cant even name any examples.

Get education, dial back on the drugs. The world hasnt gotten simpler since psychedelics gave you a sense that there'd be an easy, natural solution to everything.

I know that feel, its drug derived and occurs in late teen years.
Bye.

Edited by Murzelpfrumpft (03/23/18 11:43 AM)

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

#25085008 - 03/23/18 01:01 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Troll, I don't waste my energy.  Your looking for a fight, you made that very clear.

Was it not just stated that most opiates are produced from the opium poppy?  Guess our example was ignored.

I could bring up a million others but why bother when you want to attack someone whiule hiding behind your computer.

Good luck with that imaginary anger keyboard warrior thing you got going on.

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale