Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Shiithead]
    #25028015 -

Shiithead said:
Not a lot of black people.



I have a lot of people from every country here, blacks, browns, whites, greens, blues.  I can honestly say black people are the same as any other color people.  In fact all the colored chaps I've met here are super friendly.  The northern Europeans tend to be the most miserable and aggressive.  :shrug:  I think its the lack of sunlight on their skin.  :grin: What you probably don't like is the culture where you live or you had a few bad experiences then went on to tar every one of color with the same brush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #25028171 -

Its a sub not a hoagie

And it's Taylor ham not pork roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: LightRay]
    #25028182 -

Sometimes it gets so hot your shoes/tires sink into the asphault, that's pretty cool right?

We host the worlds largest gem and mineral show here every year, I've never even been but i hate it because all the pedestrians fuck up traffic. not nearly as bad at tour-de-Tucson  though :crankey: We have street with bike lanes wide enough to drive a car down but the asshole cyclists around here chose to ride on the streets where the lane for motorized vehicles ends at the edge of the pavement. They aren't going to work or to any place in particular, which would be an acceptable excuse for choosing those roads, they are just exercising. They drive to large parking lots then go for a ride and end up back at their vehicles.

TLDR- If you like rocks and fucking up traffic while riding a bicycle then Tucson is for you!


--------------------
Vegetation has crawled for miles towards the cities. It is waiting. Once the city is dead, the vegetation will cover it, will climb over the stones, grip them, search them, make them burst with its long black pincers; it will blind the holes and let its green paws hang over everything.
—Jean-Paul Sartre, Nausea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #25028217 -

ha arizona aint changed huh? the bikes were a problem when i was living in phoenix some 14 years ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: rackem]
    #25028224 -

right I have no problem with people riding a bike, it's where they chose to ride. there are bike only lanes along some of the washes here that are hardly used. they'd rather ride in the middle of the street.


--------------------
Vegetation has crawled for miles towards the cities. It is waiting. Once the city is dead, the vegetation will cover it, will climb over the stones, grip them, search them, make them burst with its long black pincers; it will blind the holes and let its green paws hang over everything.
—Jean-Paul Sartre, Nausea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #25028259 -

it is kind of mind boggling... i thought it would have changed by now..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: rackem]
    #25028277 -

I absolutely love living in a place where I can just go to the store and legally buy cannabis products, no more having to go thru the black market and/or having to wait hours, days or even weeks to re-up.. I consider it a huge blessing to have such easy access to these products after spending most of my life in a place where cannabis was/still is illegal, it really improves the quality of my life and makes me a happier person in general

Not to say that's the only reason I moved out here, it's just one of many.. another big part of why I moved out here is so that I could be closer to the Rocky Mountains, they've always fascinated me ever since I was a kid and although I haven't been on a legit camping trip out there yet the idea that such an expedition is easily within reach really excites me, this will be the y3ar that I go on some epic camping trips and I'll have a bunch of hella siq pics for you guys after I return, I can promise you that

Of course I could go on and on and on about different reasons why I decided to move out here, but overall Colorado is a much better place for me than any other place I've ever lived.. once I can afford my own place in the mountains outside of the city my life will be complete


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: EXDIM] * 2
    #25028371 -

Where I live is better than where you live.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Not Responding]
    #25028385 -

Busiest stretch of highway in North America.

There are some cool parks and stuff too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #25028394 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I absolutely love living in a place where I can just go to the store and legally buy cannabis products



sooo jealous. our state will probably be the last, or at least one of the last to have anything to do with decriminalizing it, medicinally or recreationally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Shiithead] * 1
    #25028425 -

Shiithead said:
Not a lot of black people.



Fucking racist

Get dry smashed by a rabid silverback

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: plasma]
    #25028474 -

creed and t pain are from here. we also have probably the most phallic state capital building in america.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: EXDIM] * 1
    #25028492 -

no sales tax


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #25028494 -

no state tax.

no last call..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: hex_enduction]
    #25028498 -

Home of the Klondike gold rush.

Serves the sour toe cocktail; a drink containing your choice of liquor and a mummified human toe.

Canada's highest per-capita of both artists and alcoholics.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: Shiithead] * 4
    #25028513 -

Shiithead said:
Not a lot of black people.



I get that you're trolling, at least I hope you are, but I feel that was uncalled for.. I'm not even that offended by it, just kind of sad. 1/2 apache, 1/2 black and I feel like I'm a good person.

Race is no reflection of personality.

I don't know... go take that shit into OTD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: EXDIM]
    #25028525 -

Two hour train ride to NYC and its fairly cheap 35 dollars off peak round trip ticket. Theres a park that has a rock ledge that over looks the city going out into the sound. We get all the seasons, which I love. There is nothing better then the rebirth you see in spring, that maturity of life in summer, the decline in fall, the death in winter... it reminds us of the fragile cycle of life and how one day we are in the spring and next its autumn and the cycle is approaching an end.

Also the state has high taxes and cost of living which is kind of meh to me but probably keeps the riff raff out.


--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: plasma]
    #25028706 -

plasma said:
My city made too 10 most dangerous places to live

Every time I leave my house it’s like I’m playing GTA in real life




Hahaha, I can relate to this. Where I live used to be ranked on the top 10 too.

Now my neighborhood is just ranked in the top dangerous neighborhoods to live in.

Violent Crime Rate per 1,000 : 59.81
Chance of Becoming A Victim Here in one year: 1 in 17


Cool things though: some of the best graffiti I've seen, friendliest people I've met (when bullets aren't flying) and a beautiful waterfront view at the end of one of our main streets if you ignore what goes down around it.

Really though, it's just hauntingly destitute which is why violence and drug related crimes are so high here.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: keyohnah] * 1
    #25028724 -

ovoids grow here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's something cool about where you live? [Re: relic]
    #25032163 -

Massive population of Canada Geese and Mallard Ducks, which nest here every spring.

Daily performances of a carillon (plummer building, mayo clinic).

Beyond that, after spending most of the last thirty years here, nothing much else is that great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* we just ate pesticide??? help XUL 1,206 17 05/29/05 05:55 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Kaiser Chiefs are cool Toricious 775 3 01/31/05 07:09 PM
by Toricious
* "cool".... adamj 873 5 11/10/04 12:07 PM
by Silven
* Cool glass frog that I got today. YouEnjoyMyself 1,470 0 11/30/04 01:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* cool website with mkenna stuff and robert anton wilson etc. Shnezbit 642 0 02/04/05 06:07 PM
by Shnezbit
* cool pics and shit
( 1 2 3 all )
wrestler_az 4,217 51 03/09/05 03:03 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Cool Smoking Pics
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 6,644 27 12/15/05 05:07 PM
by Origo
* Cool Girls
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 3,410 23 12/01/04 10:51 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,105 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.133 seconds spending 0.103 seconds on 18 queries.