Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
How Best to Invest $500-1000? * 1
    #25024770 - 02/26/18 07:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Hello my money minded friends!!! :cool:

I am seriously interested in investing some of my tax return this year.... I would like to invest $500-1000 and see it turn into $1000-1500 within 6 months to a year!!  :lol:

..... Problem is, I have no idea really where to begin??  E-Trade or some other online thingamabob???  Publicly owned companies??  I would love to hear some good ideas!?!?  Have any of you had success in the stock market with anything? 

Any advice that could be offered on how to make a legal, moderately high level risk investment with a potential for decent profits would be greatly appreciated!!  I'm pretty much all ears!!!  :rockon:

Thank you very much!!!!  And :cheers:

--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

( We Are All Threads from God.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Threads from God89]
    #25024802 - 02/26/18 08:01 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

:popcorn:

Tip: I've never had a mod notice/care that I "cross posted." Don't link one thread to the other and you'll be good to go in the future :thumbup:

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
    #25024808 - 02/26/18 08:02 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Auditing and Accounting Department
B.S.I.C Bank Limited
Cotonou,Republique Du Benin
Direct Tel:[]
Private Email:thomosdah1959@mixmail.com
Good day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings,and I hope this letter meets you in good time.

It will be surprising for you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.

However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,which I, propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.

A) It is practically impossible for me to carry out this business alone.

B) You live in a foreign land far away from mine.

This should normally not be a requirement, but when you understand the transaction then you will understand why it is important that you live far away from me.

C) The amount of money involved in this transaction is Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars (US$15,100,000.00) which is too much for a man of modest means like myself to handle in my country.

I believe from my few points above, you can begin to get an idea why I need your participation.I am writing you in respect of a foreign customer who has a Domicillary account in my bank.

His name was Engineer Frank oliver. He was among those who died in a plane crash, Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Frank oliver,who was an oil merchant and import/exporter, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records and accounts and since then nobody has come to claim the money in this a/c as next of kin to the late Engineer.

He had only Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars(US$15,100,000.00) in his account and the account is coded.

It is only an insider that could produce the code of the deposit particulars.

As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to produce the needed information other than my very self considering my position in the bank.

Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as next of kin,I hereby ask for you to send an application to the bank as he next of kin to the deceased and get this fund transfered into your foreign bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and you,%5 for charity, 5% for expences we will incure just in case, 35% for you and 55% for me.

All I need is for you to follow my instructions closely because I am experienced in inheritance matters here and i am on ground here to advice you on every step until you receive the money.

What is required of you is to send an application to the bank as next of kin to the late Engineer and I promise you that everything will go smoothly.

I also indulge you not to make undo use of the information given to you, I need also to trust that you will not tell people or your bank about this business.

You will collect the money first, then I get my share, then you can tell anybody what you chose thereafter.I shall need your help to invest in your country therefore, any experience you have in this area will be beneficial.

Please feel free to call me on my direct telephone number for any question or further explanations if required and upon the receipt of your favourable responses I shall send to you a text of application which you shall send to the Bank putting claim over the deceased fund.

Yours truly,

Mr Thomos Dah
Tel: []

NB:Please contact me via my private email above.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

#25024869 - 02/26/18 08:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Give me that k. I'll triple that shit in less than a month.

I will take the illegal route, but we will both walk away very happy.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Threads from God89] * 1
    #25024873 - 02/26/18 08:34 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I've averaged about 12% annually in the stock market, which is pretty comparable to the long term average of largest indexes.

The problem with the way you've phrased your initial question is the essential relationship between risk and reward for assets and investing in general.

Quote:

Threads from God89 said:
      I am seriously interested in investing some of my tax return this year.... I would like to invest $500-1000 and see it turn into $1000-1500 within 6 months to a year!!  :lol:

Risk is reward and reward is risk. So generally the "risk free rate" is currently at about 3.0% per year, that is the rate you can invest and be guaranteed to return your capital. On $1000 that would be about $15 in 6 months. This would be something like a CD or high interest savings account.

If you want to grow your investment to about $1500 that would be a 50% return in 6 months, or about 100% annually. Keeping in mind that the long term average of the 500 largest companies in the USA average only about 12% a year you need to take a significant amount more risk to earn the return that you desire. Some years it goes down, hard. Like -30%, or -40%. No one knows when it's going to dump, but it can almost at anytime. It is much more likely we are entering a period of higher volitility where stock will swing much more wildly higher and lower as this bull market continues. With risk it is just as likely to go to $1500 as it would to go $500.

That said, if you are prepared to lose it all, you want to head over to wallstreetbets and do some reading. https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

I'd probably go short on GE. It's heading to book value at $9, or buy SPY calls. Or go full retard and throw darts at some cryptos.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Ahab McBathsalts] * 1
    #25027253 - 02/27/18 08:03 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I've doubled my money in crypto in less than a month. I'm getting pretty good at reading charts and could help you pick one. I'm far from a pro though and crypto can be risky.

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #25027257 - 02/27/18 08:06 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I once wore a cape on thanksgiving.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Not Responding]
    #25027291 - 02/27/18 08:19 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
I once wore a cape on thanksgiving.

Why are you in this thread?
Why don't your posts make sense?

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25027302 - 02/27/18 08:24 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Being human...  :shrug:

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

Invisiblescrantonstrangler
Trip till nothins intense
Male

Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25027335 - 02/27/18 08:38 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

crypto is def an option. Ive been happy with how bc did even with the recent drop. also lightcoins been good to me.

You can get creative though, the best 600 i ever spent was starting a sales consulting business in 2013. All a business requires these days is 200 to register it in deleware under a registred agent and a website you can do yourself on wix or any site at first, maybe some liability insurance and domain email account.

Buy a bunch of wholesale pallets of anything. Boxes of paperclips, picture frames, key-chains, anything and have amazon dropship them for you for a profit or wholesale to local stores. 

restore something old from a antique store. Buy a car or atv from someone moving and looking to off it fast for a loss and sell later for more.

or you could go longterm and take the money and set up a high yield account that you then add small amounts to throughout the rest of your life.

If you got kids or plan on it and are young use it to pay for lower life insurance premiums now.

Reverse your debt interest by paying off credit cards and instead of making a percentage on an investment you will be saving on the interest the cc companies charge throughout the year.

I hate getting unhelpful answers.

ss

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25032140 - 03/01/18 03:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Id do crypto currenecy, even thou its not really the "safest" option.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinenconn32986
Higher Power

Loc: Boston, Texas
Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #25055613 - 03/11/18 05:50 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

NEO to the moon

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: How Best to Invest $500-1000? [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #25057217 - 03/11/18 09:02 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ahab McBathsalts said:
Or go full retard and throw darts at some cryptos.

^I'd recommend this, I'm around 4 or 5x my original investment since november. And that's after taking my original investment back out and the recent market crash.
There's an undeniable risk with doing so, less if you stick with real and reputable crypto but still a risk, after all if you bought in december/january you'd most likely be at a loss right now regardless of where you put your money. Or you can take wild gambles on shitcoins/hype buys and get lucky enough to double your money within days, I've done so and got extremely lucky but wouldn't do it again and wouldn't recommend it.

I obviously can't know for sure and will admit it's a gamble no matter what but I think the cryptomarket is far from over and we'll see a lot of them reaching new all time highs this year. The bubble will eventually burst and only so many will remain but I personally think we're years from that happening.

OfflineMy Shrooms
Stranger

#25070094 - 03/17/18 01:33 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You should "invest" it in something you can control, say a business.

Just my 2 cents :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds