Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asclepius]
    #24963575 -

Asclepius said:




:wonka::flamethrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963602 -

Pepsi Rollback (made with real sugar) I think is way better than normal Pepsi and I notice a difference. I normally drink Coke but if there is Pepsi Rollback available I’d drink it over Coke any day...


--------------------
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale"

L. Carroll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24963657 -

Asante said:
I never drank a Pepsi.

Back when I was a kid I liked Coca Cola and they pushed the "taste test" in our faces. I was like, "nah, I'm good, Pepsi's that wannabe Coke stuff that maimed Michael Jackson" :lol:







Coca cola is seriously so much better than pepsi IMHO...You arent missing anything


coca cola is LSD and pepsi is 25i-NBOMe


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24963666 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Asante said:
I never drank a Pepsi.

Back when I was a kid I liked Coca Cola and they pushed the "taste test" in our faces. I was like, "nah, I'm good, Pepsi's that wannabe Coke stuff that maimed Michael Jackson" :lol:







Coca cola is seriously so much better than pepsi IMHO...You arent missing anything


coca cola is LSD and pepsi is 25i-NBOMe



All personal preference,  but i get it you prefer coke to pepsi.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963674 -

Pepsi with real sugar is still pepsi. Fuck pepsi it's for children until they develop taste buds. As soon as you stop tearing the crust off of bread it's time to leave Pepsi behind. Pepsi is for people who eat shake and bake chicken and enjoy dollar store pasta sauce.

Coke is like a beer
Pepsi is like those hug brand fruit drink barrels


--------------------
:whyyy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #24963677 -

HFCS is about half fructose, half glucose.
Sucrose, in acidic aquous solution, hydrolyzes to a mixture of half fructose, half glucose.


Soda, sweet or sweetened, is among the worst things you drink. Not just is it complete crap, it is also water not drank.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24963678 -

bodhisatta said:
Pepsi with real sugar is still pepsi. Fuck pepsi it's for children until they develop taste buds. As soon as you stop tearing the crust off of bread it's time to leave Pepsi behind. Pepsi is for people who eat shake and bake chicken and enjoy dollar store pasta sauce.

Coke is like a beer
Pepsi is like those hug brand fruit drink barrels




:lolsy:

pepsi lovers be like :underage:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #24963734 -

Soda is disgusting.  All of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #24963774 -

So many Pepsi haters in the comments. I am on the opposite spectrum, I personally hate coke. I like the sweeter more carbonated flavor of Pepsi.


--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: GalliumPE]
    #24963789 -

Coke is more carbonated than pepsi


--------------------
:whyyy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24963792 -

I've heard differing opinions. Coke to me seems like it tastes smoother and it has less fizz. Pepsi on the other hand has a bite and goes down with tons of bubbles every time I drink it. Its like you can feel the carbonic acid stinging your gullet. Pepsi has a bite thats more closer to Dr. Pepper imo in this regard.


--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: GalliumPE]
    #24963803 -

Coke is around 3.7 volumes of co2 Pepsi is about 3.4

Beer on the other hand is usually about 2-3


--------------------
:whyyy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24963819 -

Soda is evil.
Sugar is the devil.
Carry on.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24963832 -

So I just looked it up and I found my answer for why Pepsi taste more carbonated and has that signature bite to it while Coke has that more smooth taste. Pepsi contains citric acid unlike Coke. This actually explains a lot, so yeah its not the Co2 its the citric acid in it that gives it its bite.


--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: GalliumPE]
    #24963855 -

coke contains phosphoric acid, pepsi citric acid, buth erode teeth, even in the sugar free version.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Sweet-N-Low sweeter than sugar? freddurgan 1,515 13 01/10/05 08:46 PM
by K4Lic0
* pepsi in the gas tank
( 1 2 all )
wds 7,326 21 09/10/04 11:44 PM
by felix
* light years sugar for your ears hiphop is the fave we been diggin it for years Phishgrrl 1,830 17 10/27/04 10:48 AM
by cougercruiser
* any REAL cure for hiccups?
( 1 2 all )
monkeynilla 4,254 31 11/01/04 12:12 PM
by Genius
* sugar magnolia gdman 890 6 12/28/03 06:03 PM
by HeavenlyBlue
* Sugar Magnolia Miscusi 694 5 07/28/04 02:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Booger Sugar
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,739 58 08/06/04 10:56 AM
by funkymonk
* I got sugar cubes! Loosifa 1,175 18 12/19/04 01:21 PM
by Fucknuckle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
814 topic views. 5 members, 32 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.