Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pepsi with real sugar.
    #24963225 -

Anyone try this? Seems like the same exact thing so they just fancy it to sell it off cuz their sales suck or am i just being a skeptical cunt?


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Chakanooga]
    #24963237 -

Chakanooga said:
Anyone try this? Seems like the same exact thing so they just fancy it to sell it off cuz their sales suck or am i just being a skeptical cunt?



Skeptical yes, cunt is debatable. Anyway real sugar is better than corn syrup anyday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Chakanooga]
    #24963239 -

Ever tried Mexican coke? Well Mexican coke taste a lot better than the stuff in the states. The difference is that Mexican coke is made with real sugar cane and because of that it tastes a lot better. A great Pepsi product that I happen to enjoy is Dewshine which is basically Mountain Dew with real sugar. I would assume Pepsi with real sugar must be a similar experience.

Edited by GalliumPE (02/02/18 11:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: GalliumPE]
    #24963243 -

GalliumPE said:
Ever tried mexican coke? And yes I mean coca-cola not cocain. Well mexican coke taste a lot better than the stuff in the states. The differences are that the mexican coke is made with real sugar cane, they happen to come in glass bottles. Another great pepsi product is dewshine which is basically mountain dew with real sugar and it tastes amazing!



Dewshine is great, back in the day, like before I was born,  soda was always made with real sugar,  and mountain dew actually had a cartoon hill billy on the label like dewshine does, wich its basically real mountain dew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963247 -

Yes I wish I could have lived when all soda was made with sugar and glass bottles instead of the stuff they sale now a days. I actually didn't know that about Mountain Dew, thats actually pretty cool.


--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: GalliumPE]
    #24963254 -

GalliumPE said:
Yes I wish I could have lived when all soda was made with sugar and glass bottles instead of the stuff they sale now a days. I actually didn't know that about Mountain Dew, thats actually pretty cool.



Yeah i do to, i wish i lived before there was camreas everywhere. I wish i lived in a time when law enforcement couldn't identify drugs easily

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963337 -

.

Edited by RogerTheRetard (10/27/19 05:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963338 -

.

Edited by RogerTheRetard (10/27/19 05:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Chakanooga]
    #24963405 -

I remember there being vending machines that dispensed glass bottles of Coke and Pepsi products when I was a kid.  Whether they contained real sugar or not I don't know, but they certainly tasted better than the shit produced by the abovementioned companies nowadays; even cooler, they only cost around .35 cents.  The Pepsi products made with "real sugar" that I have recently tried do not taste the same.  Is it because they now come in a plastic bottle?  Is it because my taste buds have changed since I was a child?  Is it because they changed their formulas?  I honestly remember this stuff tasting much better as kid.


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asclepius]
    #24963437 -

I never drank a Pepsi.

Back when I was a kid I liked Coca Cola and they pushed the "taste test" in our faces. I was like, "nah, I'm good, Pepsi's that wannabe Coke stuff that maimed Michael Jackson" :lol:




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asclepius]
    #24963438 -

Asclepius said:
I remember there being vending machines that dispensed glass bottles of Coke and Pepsi products when I was a kid.  Whether they contained real sugar or not I don't know, but they certainly tasted better than the shit produced by the abovementioned companies nowadays; even cooler, they only cost around .35 cents.  The Pepsi products made with "real sugar" that I have recently tried do not taste the same.  Is it because they now come in a plastic bottle?  Is it because my taste buds have changed since I was a child?  Is it because they changed their formulas?  I honestly remember this stuff tasting much better as kid.



:classictroll: please tell me about how cigarettes were a wopping .80 cents aswell:wonka:
Its pretty much hard to believe someone being old enough to have seen such unless it was stocked by their grandparents and at there house, and to have just joined the shroomery.
Come on glass bottles and. 35 cents. We're talking what the 40s maybe the 50s or early 60s. Making you atleast at the youngest 64, 67.
Well maybe your a really cool old person. Tell us how much weed and rubbers cost back then.:wonka:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24963466 -

You'll appreciate this:



--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963468 -

:shrug: I guess the town in which I was raised was unique.


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asclepius]
    #24963473 -

Asclepius said:
:shrug: I guess the town in which I was raised was unique.



How old are you?
Where are you from, silvertown?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963476 -

I am somewhere between the ages of 20 and 50.  I live on planet earth.  :smug:


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asclepius]
    #24963488 -

Asclepius said:
I am somewhere between the ages of 20 and 50.  I live on planet earth.  :smug:



Dude its not big deal, not like i asked where you live at now or any relevant information about who you are that can pinpoint your identity.
Look honestly I believe you are trolling,  I usually don't straight up yell bullshit. The lowest price i can recall a can of coke or Pepsi being is $.50. I was born in 84.
So yeah big deal who knows how old i am. The only place I saw glass bottles in a vending machine was at an old gold and gem shop as a kid. They were for the old coupe who owned the place and their guest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Chakanooga]
    #24963534 -

I've had the cane sugar Pepsi before, didn't strike me as being noticeably different. I didn't compare it side by side to the regular kind though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963558 -

There were several locations in my childhood town that had the traditional, bottled vending machines: I remember purchasing glass bottles for .35 cents.  When I was four, me and another kid got into trouble for throwing our empty Coke bottles out into the street, smashing them, for which I was almost expelled from preschool.  LOL!  Yeah, I was a little badass when I was young.  Anyhow, I didn't mean to give off the impression that these types of vending machines were commonplace, but I distinctly recall them being at 4-5 locations across town.  And, yes, the bottles only cost .35 cents.  I also remember that they tasted much better than the formula produced now.  :shrug:


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: Asclepius]
    #24963562 -

Asclepius said:
There were several locations in my childhood town that had the traditional, bottled vending machines: I remember purchasing glass bottles for .35 cents.  When I was four, me and another kid got into trouble for throwing our empty Coke bottles out into the street, smashing them, for which I was almost expelled from preschool.  LOL!  Yeah, I was a little badass when I was young.  Anyhow, I didn't mean to give off the impression that these types of vending machines were commonplace, but I distinctly recall them being at 4-5 locations across town.  And, yes, the bottles only cost .35 cents.  I also remember that they tasted much better than the formula produced now.  :shrug:



You were such a rage dyke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi with real sugar. [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24963568 -



--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Sweet-N-Low sweeter than sugar? freddurgan 1,515 13 01/10/05 08:46 PM
by K4Lic0
* pepsi in the gas tank
( 1 2 all )
wds 7,326 21 09/10/04 11:44 PM
by felix
* light years sugar for your ears hiphop is the fave we been diggin it for years Phishgrrl 1,830 17 10/27/04 10:48 AM
by cougercruiser
* any REAL cure for hiccups?
( 1 2 all )
monkeynilla 4,254 31 11/01/04 12:12 PM
by Genius
* sugar magnolia gdman 890 6 12/28/03 06:03 PM
by HeavenlyBlue
* Sugar Magnolia Miscusi 694 5 07/28/04 02:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Booger Sugar
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,739 58 08/06/04 10:56 AM
by funkymonk
* I got sugar cubes! Loosifa 1,175 18 12/19/04 01:21 PM
by Fucknuckle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
815 topic views. 2 members, 83 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.