Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #24954808 -

I always pour a little into my dogs water bowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: dancingcactusman]
    #24954994 -

my cat drinks beer.  I actually have to push her away continually sometimes when i have an open can on the coffee table, because she will keep trying to lick the beer off the top of the can.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: musiclover420]
    #24955023 -

musiclover420 said:
searching said:
Those are the worst. They're so sugary you end up with the worst hangover even if you don't get that drunk. It's like drinking sex on the beach or cranberry and vodka all night. No thanks, I'll stick to rum and coke or just beer.



Didn't some kids die from drinking too many or something? I thought they got banned in at least some places.



I think they had to take the caffeine out of them...I could be mistaken, bu they were not available in Wisconsin for some time...and then all of a sudden they came back. When they did come back they added Four loko Gold which is 14% abv, they also have another one Frost I think with the same abv.


It'll get ya drunk  :drunkaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: musiclover420]
    #24955127 -

musiclover420 said:
Didn't some kids die from drinking too many or something? I thought they got banned in at least some places.



Not sure about the deaths, but the "original" Four loko was banned because it had a ton of caffeine in it. The combination of alcohol and caffeine is not a good mix. The new version is only alcohol.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: badchad]
    #24955229 -

badchad said:
musiclover420 said:
Didn't some kids die from drinking too many or something? I thought they got banned in at least some places.



Not sure about the deaths, but the "original" Four loko was banned because it had a ton of caffeine in it. The combination of alcohol and caffeine is not a good mix. The new version is only alcohol.




I only drink four loko frost bc it has 2% extra of alcohol and gets me xtra crunk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: dancingcactusman] * 1
    #24955377 -

It is like an echo chamber in this motherfucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: The Influence] * 1
    #24955384 -

The Influence said:
It is like an echo chamber in this motherfucker.



Life is seeming more and more like some crazy feedback simulation lately... :uhoh:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: badchad]
    #24955435 -

I remember hearing four loko caused more than one death in the US.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: ChRnZN] * 3
    #24955440 -

Statistics proved that Four loko has caused many hobos to raise hell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: plasma]
    #24955445 -

plasma said:
Statistics proved that Four loko has caused many hobos to raise hell



Getting really drunk and stimulated sounds pretty stupid when you think about it.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: musiclover420]
    #24955531 -

I liked them a lot more when you could get black out drunk and they were filled with uppers. Do a ton of dumb shit. Terrible times. :lol:

The only 2 times i've been to jail I drank a 4 loco before with more alcohol. 4 loco is terrible xD


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #24955602 -

Hello all. Back from my second four loko of the evening. My tummy hurts and my dog chewed up my favorite pair of sweat pants

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: dancingcactusman]
    #24955639 -

dancingcactusman said:
Hello all. Back from my second four loko of the evening. My tummy hurts and my dog chewed up my favorite pair of sweat pants



Did you beat him unmercifully? If not then you haven't had enough four lokos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: dancingcactusman]
    #24955643 -

Four lokos are disgusting. I used to get them just because they were the cheapest way to get drunk from the gas station I lived by. But now that I'm not trying to drown out my self hatred as much, I can't drink that shit.


They are pure poison and each drop tastes like 10 air heads.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24955651 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
If u could mix gasoline with fruit juice, thatd be a Four Loko.



True statement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: Xero1]
    #24955891 -

You could and they did :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: ChRnZN] * 2
    #24955915 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: Envix]
    #24955923 -

That shits gross


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: dancingcactusman]
    #24956121 -

I love Four Loko xaxaxaxaax

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abyone else like Four Loko? [Re: ImSl8]
    #24956185 -

I would never drink that even if it was available to me where I live. My palate has changed over the years and I'm more partial to the expensive stuff. Microdistillery gin, craft beers etc.

I make a lot of my own alcohol too, so I have full control over what I can drink. I'm still improving my craft though. I have about 25 bottles of good 2 year old mead in my basement, some rice wine, and a 5 gallon batch of concord/table grape wine that I'm about to distil into Grappa in the next few weeks. After that it's more mead and some apple pie brandy. I also have two 1 gallon test batches of spiced mead that's just about ready to bottle after I get it to the sweetness I want. I thought it was sweet enough, but I really want more honey flavour to go along with the spice profiles.

So no, I have never tried it, but I'm 100% sure I do not like Four Loko. I don't even like coolers, whether vodka based, rum based or wine based. Getting drunk on those gives me terrible hangovers.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* four loko is fucking disgusting
( 1 2 3 4 all )
morrowasted 9,830 66 09/11/10 02:05 PM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Best Four Loko Flavor?
( 1 2 3 all )
thodub 7,451 56 02/26/12 11:06 PM
by tdubz
* Stephen Colbert Tries Four Loko
( 1 2 all )
fapjack 4,043 26 11/18/10 02:45 AM
by Enjoywho
* What is the most morally disgusting profession?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 10,145 90 07/27/05 07:59 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* most disgusting drug concoctions you've taken
( 1 2 3 all )
pfxtc 2,550 55 03/11/11 12:00 AM
by twighead
* 4 lokos fucked me up!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rewindicus 2,692 60 07/01/11 11:56 AM
by psilyguy
* Vitamins that will help detoxing marijuana, and will cranberry pills work?
( 1 2 all )
Jvells 22,254 20 05/06/10 10:45 PM
by Fry
* Vodka and cranberry juice..... Triptonic 565 12 05/23/10 04:23 PM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,560 topic views. 9 members, 18 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.