Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24809580 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
And lets all pretend like qman isnt equivocating the merits of those ideas, lest he gets offended and reiterates the pointlessness of his point: "I only said a DEGREE of truth!"



But this statement is 100% truth?  "our oligarchic capitalist system shut out the 99%"?  :lol:  No, but there is "a DEGREE of truth" to it.



:lolwut:

Way to completely miss the point.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24809693 -

The Ecstatic said:
qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
And lets all pretend like qman isnt equivocating the merits of those ideas, lest he gets offended and reiterates the pointlessness of his point: "I only said a DEGREE of truth!"



But this statement is 100% truth?  "our oligarchic capitalist system shut out the 99%"?  :lol:  No, but there is "a DEGREE of truth" to it.



:lolwut:

Way to completely miss the point.



You don't remember stating "only one of them sounds reasonable. But not everyone is as smart as I am"?

Edited by qman (11/27/17 12:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24809698 -

Only one of them IS a reasonable explanation for the problem I posited a sentence earlier:

The neoliberal concensus has failed the average person.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24809749 -

The Ecstatic said:
Only one of them IS a reasonable explanation for the problem I posited a sentence earlier:

The neoliberal concensus has failed the average person.



I stand by my original statement, there's a degree of truth to both statements.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman] * 2
    #24809753 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
Only one of them IS a reasonable explanation for the problem I posited a sentence earlier:

The neoliberal concensus has failed the average person.



I stand by my original statement, there's a degree of truth to both statements.



Careful out on that limb.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24810018 -

qman said:
I don't think it's any mystery that the capitalists/globalists are using unrestricted migration of all sorts of people into the US/EU to meet their goals.



What goals are you referring to?  Affordable agriculture so food is prices are reasonable?

shivas.wisdom said:
qman said:
If that migration happens to lower the standard of living for 99% of the existing population (which it has) they don't really care at all, hell they even have economically poor liberals defending their policy. :lol:



Today I learned I'm part of the 1%



Exactly.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24810172 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
qman said:
I don't think it's any mystery that the capitalists/globalists are using unrestricted migration of all sorts of people into the US/EU to meet their goals.



What goals are you referring to?  Affordable agriculture so food is prices are reasonable?




Wow, I didn't know cutthroat capitalists were so concerned about Joe Six-Pack having potentially lower food expenses, they don't sound as bad as you have describe them in the past. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman] * 1
    #24810356 -

You act like the agriculture industrt wouldnt pass any increase in labor costs on to the consumer. Or that their massively subsidized industry paying out shit wages is some altruistic plan to keep veggie prices low.

:lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman] * 1
    #24810361 -

qman said:
Wow, I didn't know cutthroat capitalists were so concerned about Joe Six-Pack having potentially lower food expenses, they don't sound as bad as you have describe them in the past. :shrug:



Cutthroat capitalists are not concerned about Joe Six-Pack.  Food will be sold regardless of price because people need it to stay alive.  Which is why I asked what goals you were referring to.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #24810365 -

It must suck to carry such a precarious political ethos that you have to carry the following two positions and ignore the glaring contradiction:

"The globalists are funneling immigrants into our country to destroy white people."

"The globalists are funneling immigrants into our country to keep prices low."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic] * 4
    #24810368 -

How bout: the capitalists are exploiting the working class to the best of their abilities. Full stop.


No stupid illuminati bullshit or race baiting required.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24810384 -

The Ecstatic said:
You act like the agriculture industrt wouldnt pass any increase in labor costs on to the consumer. Or that their massively subsidized industry paying out shit wages is some altruistic plan to keep veggie prices low.




"pass any increase in labor costs on to the consumer"

If we following that line of reasoning, why in the world do capitalists ALWAYS seek the lowest cost of labor?  Because basic math tells us that businesses are not always able to pass on their higher costs without losing some on the margin.

Did you already forget why the border has remained open?  It wasn't for cultural enrichment or to help poor people. :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24810387 -

The Ecstatic said:
It must suck to carry such a precarious political ethos that you have to carry the following two positions and ignore the glaring contradiction:

"The globalists are funneling immigrants into our country to destroy white people."

"The globalists are funneling immigrants into our country to keep prices low."



You're obviously having a hard time picking up on the sarcasm, I never argued that capitalists were truly looking to keep prices low for consumers. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24810398 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
qman said:
Wow, I didn't know cutthroat capitalists were so concerned about Joe Six-Pack having potentially lower food expenses, they don't sound as bad as you have describe them in the past. :shrug:



Cutthroat capitalists are not concerned about Joe Six-Pack.  Food will be sold regardless of price because people need it to stay alive.  Which is why I asked what goals you were referring to.



Exactly and the higher the profit margins the better, correct?  And cheaper labor provides those higher margins.

"what goals you were referring to"

Cheap labor and keeping wages down throughout the workforce.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman] * 2
    #24810401 -

Then what was the point of that post?

A fake gotcha for fal?


So convoluted. Just say what you actually think. Its no accident that the alt right folks are constantly having to hedge their positions and retreat to gray areas.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24810419 -

The Ecstatic said:
Then what was the point of that post?

A fake gotcha for fal?


So convoluted. Just say what you actually think. Its no accident that the alt right folks are constantly having to hedge their positions and retreat to gray areas.



How many times have I argued that the potential savings US consumers receive from cheaper food prices is massively outweighed by the cost of hosting illegals and overall lower wages?  Endless.

Edited by qman (11/27/17 07:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24810424 -

Thats sarcasm, too, right? Because I've never seen you make that argument. Maybe I'm way too high right now, but it seems to me (and I'd wager most others here) that the only argument you make endlessly is that we need to get immigrants out at all costs. Now you claim youve actually been doing the opposite, at least when it comes to the agriculture industry.

Maybe someone else can back up your claim. Idk :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24810475 -

The Ecstatic said:
Thats sarcasm, too, right? Because I've never seen you make that argument. Maybe I'm way too high right now, but it seems to me (and I'd wager most others here) that the only argument you make endlessly is that we need to get immigrants out at all costs. Now you claim youve actually been doing the opposite, at least when it comes to the agriculture industry.

Maybe someone else can back up your claim. Idk :shrug:



My opposition to both legal and illegal immigration has always been economic in nature, what happened to your memory?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24810526 -

Thats not what I was disputing, but lets change the argument again for no reason.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24810689 -

qman said:
...why in the world do capitalists ALWAYS seek the lowest cost of labor?



To try and underprice their competition.

qman said:
Did you already forget why the border has remained open?



The borders aren't open guy.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* France Bans Laypeople From Reporting Violence...
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,117 56 03/11/07 07:51 AM
by fireworks_god
* The internet is still threatened Visionary Tools 805 7 08/08/08 12:48 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Media News vs. Internet News - No Wonder People Are Confused ekomstop 529 1 09/29/04 12:13 PM
by Crobih
* Will McCain get Swift boated?
( 1 2 all )
SirTripAlot 2,612 26 02/21/08 01:50 PM
by zappaisgod
* More Islamocrazies in your own back yard!!! More violence Luddite 418 1 09/29/07 07:24 AM
by Luddite
* For Muslim Who Says Violence Destroys Islam, Violent Threats downforpot 1,122 13 03/13/06 11:51 AM
by mack_tasticlies
* US Casaulty List for Camp Falcon Leaked. Over 300 casualties!!!
( 1 2 all )
The_Red_Crayon 3,143 30 08/16/07 03:34 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Nato soldiers astounded at the amount of Afghani violence. The_Red_Crayon 447 1 10/21/06 05:16 PM
by sleepy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
10,073 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.