Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: qman]
    #24780912 -

Trump trolls anyone he sees as standing in his way or insulting him. Except Putin.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24780923 -

he trolled Putin. he now has put Putin in the position to have to fess up about his connections in the US elections, or act dumb. LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24780936 -

How is that any different to what would've  be the case without Trump?


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24780958 -

Quote:
rural is being choked out of existence, because all businesses have to leave to cities, in order to be competitive. this is due to price controls, and due to rampant regulations over businesses, who either have to, as i've said, go to the cities, or leave the nation altogether- leaving only the cities in riches.



Wtf are you talking about? How is moving to a city more competitive? If a business moves to a city, it's not to save money where the cost of everything is gong to be higher. They would move because of a more qualified labor force. However, the entire premise is bullshit. Business are not moving to cities.

Quote:
but as i've said, the origins of the alt-right are not "nazi



Ok. I never said it was. I don't think you're a nazi, but you are definitely alt right.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #24780963 -

akira_akuma said:
he trolled Putin. he now has put Putin in the position to have to fess up about his connections in the US elections, or act dumb. LOL




Worst. Spin. Ever.


Don't quit your day j.... oh nevermind.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24780976 -

EEEHH, wrong, about the jerb and the spin.

how is "worst spin eva"? explain. i see it clearly as an attempt to troll Putin into a pickle. you can explain this causality away?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24781001 -

Quote:
the votes were not "tipped" in favor of Trump, and he was not "overrepresented", it was just the favor of the rural states that won out, due to lack of voter turn out for Clinton, and due to the rural states being the clinger, that Hillary never took advantage of to campaign in-and-around, and those rural states were literally hurting for Trump, so their turnout was huge.



You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Small, rural states are intentionally over represented in the electoral college. It was designed that way.

If the states were proportionally represented in the electoral college, Clinton would have won.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24781022 -

it's that way for a reason. so the rural states don't get destroyed in the process of growing the urbanized regions. socialism kills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24781023 -

That's due to how every state gets two senators; thus corresponding electoral votes. You for changing how senate representation is calculated too?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/13/17 06:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #24781069 -

SirTripAlot said:
That's due to how every state gets two senators; thus corresponding electoral votes. You for changing how senate representation is calculated too?



We don't have to export the built in rural state advantage that exists for the senate into the presidential election. The 40 million people who live in the least populated states have over twice the electoral power (125) than the 40 million living in the most populous state (55). There is no legitimate reason why one group has more say than the other. We already have the senate that is grossly biased towards rural states. The house is roughly proportional representation. The senate is not at all. The electoral college could easily have been designed so that each state gets one vote per house member, not house plus senate. Or we could get rid of the electoral college completely.

akira_akuma said:
it's that way for a reason. so the rural states don't get destroyed in the process of growing the urbanized regions. socialism kills.



So you're an anti-socialist who not only supports redistribution of wealth to rural areas, but also redistribution of the electoral power?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/13/17 06:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24781081 -

akira_akuma said:
EEEHH, wrong, about the jerb and the spin.

how is "worst spin eva"? explain. i see it clearly as an attempt to troll Putin into a pickle. you can explain this causality away?



Nah. I think you need to explain how Trump saying he believes Putin is putting Putin into a pickle. Be specific as to how this works, because it isn't at all apparent. I can't explain away a causality that exists only in your head.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24781095 -

Quote:
So you're an anti-socialist who not only supports redistribution of wealth to rural areas, but also redistribution of the electoral power?



no. i don't support re-distribution of any wealth. and certainly not electoral power.

koods said:
akira_akuma said:
EEEHH, wrong, about the jerb and the spin.

how is "worst spin eva"? explain. i see it clearly as an attempt to troll Putin into a pickle. you can explain this causality away?



Nah. I think you need to explain how Trump saying he believes Putin is putting Putin into a pickle. Be specific as to how this works, because it isn't at all apparent. I can't explain away a causality that exists only in your head.



meh, it's for me to know, and you to find out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma] * 5
    #24781106 -

Nice try. Even you can't figure out what you're saying.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24781110 -

The Connecticut Compromise was need for the Constitution to be ratified. I understand thats just history and we are in the present. I don't think ignoring one part of the bicarmeral legislature in a presidential election will ever fly.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: koods]
    #24781119 -

koods said:
Nice try. Even you can't figure out what you're saying.



no, i just don't want to bother explaining to you what i just told you, again.

because Trump gave those tweets out...Putin is now implicated, but not necessarily as the person who gave command,- so it can be implied that the Russians were involved, Trump admits, but that it's Putin's "doing" is up to Putin to resolve to grant to the media.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #24781573 -

Why haven't you people just banned akira?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: chibiabos]
    #24782422 -

chibiabos said:
Why haven't you people just banned akira?



I think he is on manual ignore by most people. I've put him on ignore. I gather he thinks its proof that he showed us all how we just can't handle how right he is about everything all the time. :lol:


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #24782455 -

The Ecstatic said:
The younger generations have become so disenfranchised theyre reaching out for anything to grab hold to. The neoliberal concensus has failed us all to varying degrees, that we all know.



arms of so many crazy ideologies are open to welcome the vulnerable.

ex-white supremacists have spoken about a sense of belonging that lured them in.

young western muslims, amidst crises of identity, have extremist ideologies to lure them in.

also its pretty relevant to talk about the fact that the biggest killer of men under 45 is apparently suicide, 75% of the suicides in the UK were by men.
There must be so many factors contributing to this. In part one could say that certain ideas of masculinity - to "man up" and not deal with emotion is a part of it.

When it comes to extremism, an allure of death is probably a factor. Some youth see da'esh extremism, far-right extremism etc as outlets of that expression.

It doesn't help when our societies fuck over the poor and sell off our public services to be "streamlined"

Austerity..
cuts to healthcare = lack of mental health support
cuts to education = people don't know enough
lack of progression, lack of future, despair.

Many on the left and right talk of a lost generation.


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: Tipote]
    #24782564 -

It's interesting you mention suicide. I was thinking not that long ago-a high suicide rate shows that a society is relatively good at taking care of its people. Specifically, a high suicide rate means that not only are people not dying of natural causes, they also have the free time to grow despondent and depressed.

I was also just reading a piece in the NYT on the Siege Mentality:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/roy-moore-conservative-evangelicals.html

I think this is also relevant-all these death cult members, suicide bombers, all that, they are basically suicidal young men who see no hope for themselves, and then blame society as the "other" who does nothing but shit on them from day one. Even though it's patently false, in many cases. See: republicans still talking about Obamacare death panels.

So, I guess back on OP topic: this seems like a logical development of too much free time (as society takes care of basic needs). Which leads to lack of fulfillment in daily life, as there is no feeling of accomplishment that you would get after, say, chasing down the woolly mammoth that would feed you for a month. Now that "basic survival achieved" is no longer an accomplishment, people don't know where to go. Couple this with the natural ego of survival (as survival was actually difficult, up till the invention of fertilizer ~200 years ago), and you end up with a bunch of people that have too much free time, feel like they've accomplished something when they haven't, and fee that the world owes them some sort of prize for being so great. When the world refuses to cough up a giant cartoon check and a hot girl like it happens in the movies, people begin to think that maybe the world is giving that to everyone else but them. Then suddenly, the society that made your life so easy you didn't have to worry about where the next meal came from seems like it's screwing you over for no reason at all, and the anger bubbles up, and next thing you know you're exercising your second amendment rights into the bodies of your coworkers, their families, their children, whatever.

I remember a while ago, I was reading an ex-cop's analysis on the five causes of violence. Of course, the obvious ones are insults, violence, aggressive posturing, that sort of thing. However, one of them, I believe it was #4 in the article, was "refusal to acknowledge a threat". Basically, think the classic story of the mugger that pulls a gun on a dude, and the dude laughs at him and says "what are you gonna do, shoot me?" Now the mugger has no choice: his manhood has been threatened, because his threat display has been completely ignored, diminishing the impact of the display. even if they guy just ignored the gun and kept walking, he is in effect calling the mugger a pussy.

So, I'm thinking that's what is happening with all these death cult members. They make some sort of attempt, some sort of threat display, they do something to say "HEY! Pay attention to me! I'm important!", and the world just shrugs and moves on, because the truth is that they aren't important. No-one is anymore, because there's seven billion of us and counting, and we no longer have an 80% infant mortality rate. Everyone is replaceable. Now, these death cult members don't accept that they are unimportant little shits, and will remain so until they find a valuable skill set (see, rural poor folk complaining about the cities). They decide that they'll show everyone how manly they are by going out in a lethal blaze of glory.

"Well, maybe I'm too dumb to realize that computers are the future and I should probably figure out how they work, but YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR NOT MAKING IT AS EASY AS GOING TO McDONALDS!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet radicalisation [Re: Kryptos]
    #24783965 -

Kryptos said:
I still don't get the right wing focus on "they're taking our jobs!"

No-one has taken my job. Such is the nature of skilled, educated work. I'm hard to replace. Very few people have my specific skillset, and most of them have work.

Anybody whining about losing jobs to outsourcing, or minorities, or what have you: Shut up, and become irreplaceable. Until you do, I won't take your burger-flipping ass seriously. I did that shit as a teenager, and went to college in a valuable field specifically because I didn't wanna do that. If you can't figure out a way to make yourself valuable at market price, well, don't be surprised when your market value drops below the poverty level. Plenty of people worldwide survive on a dollar a day just fine. That's called being replaceable. If I can get someone to do your dollar a day job for 95 cents, your ass is on the curb.

Call me a libtard leftist elite. Do it. I am elite. That's why I have a job, and that's why I have job security. Deal with it. The best people will follow in my footsteps, and elite it up themselves. I wasn't born into the top 15%. I'm there now. I'm still trying to go up a few tax brackets in my lifetime, and I'm willing to pay for your college so you can too.

If there's one thing I've learned in all my years of observation of other people, it's that there is no inherent intelligence. Sure, there's something to say for talent, but the actually hard stuff takes nothing but time. If you put in the time, you can do whatever you want, even if you don't have talent. If you won't put in the time, well, this here immigrant will do your job twice as well at half the pay. There's the curb.

EDIT: Falcon: what's the graph? explain please?




I can't tell if you're trolling or truly ignorant. You've no knowledge of construction fields of work or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* France Bans Laypeople From Reporting Violence...
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,117 56 03/11/07 07:51 AM
by fireworks_god
* The internet is still threatened Visionary Tools 805 7 08/08/08 12:48 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Media News vs. Internet News - No Wonder People Are Confused ekomstop 529 1 09/29/04 12:13 PM
by Crobih
* Will McCain get Swift boated?
( 1 2 all )
SirTripAlot 2,612 26 02/21/08 01:50 PM
by zappaisgod
* More Islamocrazies in your own back yard!!! More violence Luddite 418 1 09/29/07 07:24 AM
by Luddite
* For Muslim Who Says Violence Destroys Islam, Violent Threats downforpot 1,122 13 03/13/06 11:51 AM
by mack_tasticlies
* US Casaulty List for Camp Falcon Leaked. Over 300 casualties!!!
( 1 2 all )
The_Red_Crayon 3,143 30 08/16/07 03:34 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Nato soldiers astounded at the amount of Afghani violence. The_Red_Crayon 447 1 10/21/06 05:16 PM
by sleepy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
10,073 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.