Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Soulseek help
    #2475403 -

I have a problem. The open windows used to have tabs such as transfers, file search, and wishlist. Now to switch between windows I have to minimize each window and maximize the one I want to look at. How do I make the open windows have tabs like I used to?


PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!


--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2475431 -

THIS IS DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!  I NEED HELP!!!!!!  I WILL BUMP THIS UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER!!!!!  AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :mad: :sad: :mad2: :wtf:


--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2475490 -

I've had problems with SoulSeek crashing on me; it is most likely a compatibility issue. There is no known (to the best of my knowledge) way to resolve this.

By the way Dankman, what is your SoulSeek name?

I advise you to download the newest version 152. Either way, reinstall the program (as in uninstall and reinstall it).


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: daba]
    #2475514 -

My name is CaptNugz (my friend picked it for me when he installed it) I have over 3,700 files to share!

I have the newest version 152.  I got my roommate to install the program to download my files from me.  I had tabs on the top to easily switch between open windows like file search and transfers.  When he installed it he didn't have tabs.  I tried to figure it out for him and I double clicked in the tabs area.  Something happened and now I have to minimize each window and click on the window I want to open:mad2:  I am going insane trying to put it back to the tabs.  If I didn't have a shaved head I would pull my hair out!  I am pissed!!!!!!


--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: daba]
    #2475581 -

Yay Daba solved all my problems!!!!!

I advise you to check out his website next week when he gets it running - www.fungifuel.com


--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2475586 -

Share yor soulseek name!!!!


--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2475617 -

Shroomism on soulseek :smirk:

Something odd happened today though... I opened soulseek and it asked me for my username and password for the first time since I first started using it.. somehow all the memory got wiped out or something.. sucks.. I lost my whole user list and can't remember most of the names.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Shroomism]
    #2475642 -

I've got "Daba" and "Zerohero" from here in addition to "Shroomism"! I had "Hevvy_psi" but I couldn't get files from him because of a firewall or something.


--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2475670 -

ya its weird... sometimes certain computers arent compatible with each other on soulseek.. I can get some peoples files and other people it just gets an error. It says something about that in the FAQ.. it happens with everyone, dont think its a firewall issue.

heh... if you need some death metal or progressive metal to download I'm your man :cool:

As for trance/psy/goa... "Effed" is THE MAN with the plan. 31,000+ files on his soulseek according to my screen. 95% of which is electronica.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Shroomism]
    #2475742 -

check my files on slsk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Amanita_Muscaria]
    #2476613 -

what's your user name on soulseek?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Shroomism]
    #2476703 -

"dannyT" on soulseek, gotta keep the T capitalized or it won't work


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2476785 -

I'm Jumpy Owns All


and yeah, Effed is the album god

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Dankman]
    #2476958 -

LOL! Off topic but those pissed off smileys are so cute, its just funny because it seems like you really are pissed, but those smileys really ruin the impression, lol.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: filthysock]
    #2477147 -

??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Jumpy]
    #2477893 -

<--- amanita_muscaria on slsk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soulseek help [Re: Amanita_Muscaria]
    #2477897 -

sharing 39732 files. enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soulseek harpd 1,590 8 06/13/05 11:22 AM
by Vvellum
* Join us on Soulseek
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Kenny7822 12,740 112 04/03/06 09:18 PM
by Dankman
* How safe is Soulseek? Birds_Can_Swim 11,534 7 04/06/06 07:08 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* soulseek mraejay 1,638 17 01/24/07 03:23 AM
by Great Scott
* Anyone on SoulSeek wanna trade or something?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 5,899 51 12/20/04 04:51 PM
by lukeboots
* Soulseek Obsession!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,359 39 02/09/05 05:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Mac SoulSeek clients.. OneMoreRobot3021 1,624 7 05/09/05 09:58 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Soulseek help?! PDU 3,776 13 02/02/08 09:06 AM
by wilmahchoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,717 topic views. 2 members, 46 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.