Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #24729501 -

Just ate 1.5 hits of acid and going to game out and binge watch horror movies all night :laugh:
Not sure if I should take the other half, I ate one hit few weeks ago and it was pretty strong. I am going to assume I ate about 175 to 200 ug with 1.5 hits.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: koods] * 3
    #24729596 -

koods said:
SunnyD said:
A perma ban seems excessive ESP for a member who's been around longer than both the antagonist's who was docking around with him

But mod corruption isn't anything new around here



Why don't you point out the part where I antagonized dys.



Don't play coy.  Whether you are trying to be clever or are just obtuse...both make your character look pathetic.

The running background joke of Adden is the whole being busted for lying thing.

Sheekle is well known not to be funny but tries to be clever and rubbed that running joke into him

...and you two work in circle jerk fashion in such a predictable fashion, so it was no surprise you sucked sheekle's dick with your post....which was equivalent to: :whathesaid:


And apparently adden had enough teasing and snapped.  Calling you a cocksucker is banable enough.  But then he hoped all your gay friends died of aids :lol:  savage.

He definitely deserved a ban I suppose
I
But don't play coy

Edit:

I say own it.  You delicately managed to make a long time member, with questionable integrity and character, melt

:highfive:


--------------------
.

Edited by Masked (10/22/17 02:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Masked] * 2
    #24729614 -

i am known to be funny Masked, don't be coy


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #24729616 -

It's rare

I still think under the masquerade of buffonery, you are a solid guy

Sometimes I wonder about you tho lol


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Masked] * 2
    #24729686 -

Yeah TBH I didn't really mean to make Dys flip out that hard I feel kinda bad I hope his permaban didn't have to do with this thread


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Masked]
    #24729717 -

Masked said:
It's rare

I still think under the masquerade of buffonery, you are a solid guy

Sometimes I wonder about you tho lol



A lot of it is a online persona

Sheekle off site  always seemed to talk to me and others (mostly in psych0nauts)  and XBL in a more rational manner

I used to like his online persona a lot more as well
But his general direction of humor has spiraled to what we usually see nowadays

Dry roasting and trolling



Sheekle used to be s0 much fuNNier and m0are p0pular


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Sheekle]
    #24729724 -

Totally absurd to think that kind of ribbing should set anyone off. That was pretty shocking. And I've never heard anything about dys lying.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: koods]
    #24729733 -

koods said:
Totally absurd to think that kind of ribbing should set anyone off. That was pretty shocking. And I've never heard anything about dys lying.



He deserved a ban
The aids remark was totattly uncalled for and mean as hell

I just don't think he deserved a perma


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24729772 -

Edit: Oops wrong thread


--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (10/22/17 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: koods]
    #24729792 -

Oh...agreed.

But how you couldn't know, I dunno

I'm not gonna sit here and call you a liar so I'm gonna take your word for it I suppose.

Sorry Is in order.  You aren't being coy like I thought.


--------------------
.

Edited by Masked (10/22/17 06:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #24729797 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Sheekle]
    #24729965 -

Meh don't feel bad. :shrug:

That was quite the excessive reaction to your ribbing. :lol:

"You are full of shit"

"Yeah? Well I hope everyone you have cared about died of aids in the 90s"


Haha like :what:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Masked]
    #24730236 -

ok i changed my mind then, i hope he was permabanned cuz of it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Sheekle]
    #24730272 -

:lol:


This place man.  This place...


:popcorn:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Masked]
    #24730286 -

Relaxing before bed listening to some music n beats


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24730307 -

Nice! :cheers:

I just dropped my kids off after a chill Sunday and headed into work for an overtime night shift  (12 hours)


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, MDC [Re: Adden]
    #24730551 -

Yeah.. now you literal cocksuckers got nothing to say? The cross eyed autistic kid and the overly-flagrant fool who could use his intelligence here but fags out and protects trolls and bullies and harassment. I hope you experienced a lot of your friends dying of AIDS in the 80s and 90s and no one gave a fuck.




Lol




:goodluckwiththat:


--------------------





    Eat the meat that’s at your feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24731819 -

Woot!  Good luck on the job interview / hope it went well!  :goodluck:


--------------------
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: ShabbyRabbit] * 1
    #24732177 -

This thread is still on page 1?
I don't see no new MDC or anything so I'll guess I'll just bump this one


But,
Got thee job :smile:
Start this weekend or next week


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24732179 -

:manofapproval:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone going to the Starwood Festival? Schwip 469 0 07/11/06 05:34 PM
by Schwip
* Northeast: You ready for the arctic blast? Coldest temps in 30 years.
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 3,646 20 01/10/09 10:15 PM
by Ferris
* Coldest Part of Freezer? Shrewmz 2,803 5 07/16/11 01:26 PM
by The_Ghost
* Howdy Y'all! BananaEquivDose 302 2 06/19/11 08:12 PM
by shadyy
* Summer's Here and the Time is Right for ... Getting Busted Going to the Festival (If You're Not Care
( 1 2 all )
creekfreek 4,322 30 06/11/08 10:25 AM
by Cepheus
* Phoenix Festival in the PNW!! Osker246 1,435 4 05/11/05 07:46 AM
by Osker246
* John Peel festive fifty - Torrents Visionary Tools 16,841 1 02/18/08 08:46 AM
by Visionary Tools
* Festivals :)
( 1 2 all )
TheWoodlandHippie 2,710 36 03/11/11 06:17 AM
by ckbhack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,131 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.