Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? * 1
    #24623393 -

I assume everyone here is gay cause its a pub with no women in it. Even though I dont say anything gay, Im not dressed gay, and I dont have a lisp sometimes people know Im gay.  Seems to me alot of it is in the tone of the voice  theres an aura of self admiration with gay guys even when they're trying to sound straight it just doesnt pass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: Love_spirit] * 6
    #24623523 -

Koods, that is all :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24624017 -

Nobody knows I'm gay IRL


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 5
    #24624030 -

:whateveryousayfreak:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: musiclover420] * 4
    #24624036 -

musiclover420 said:
Koods, that is all :lol:



koods said:
Nobody knows I'm gay IRL



Crazy_Horse said:
:whateveryousayfreak:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24624037 -

musiclover420 said:
Koods, that is all :lol:



lavod drools over dick cheese. The more unwashed the better. He really likes that vinegary sweaty nuts smell. I'm fairly certain koods is pretty gay, but the "dick cheese loving" kind of gay is apples and oranges. It's like how some guys like to stick their tongue in a lady's asshole. I love the pussy, but I'm not about to brandish my flavour buddy into the back side of her turd cutter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 1
    #24624061 -

koods said:
Nobody knows I'm gay IRL



Extremely hard to believe. Yet many gay men refuse to get out of the closet...

Surely you know a few gay men who are still in the closet. What's their reasons (if they told you obviously)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #24624069 -

XLCaps said:
musiclover420 said:
Koods, that is all :lol:



lavod drools over dick cheese. The more unwashed the better. He really likes that vinegary sweaty nuts smell. I'm fairly certain koods is pretty gay, but the "dick cheese loving" kind of gay is apples and oranges. It's like how some guys like to stick their tongue in a lady's asshole. I love the pussy, but I'm not about to brandish my flavour buddy into the back side of her turd cutter.



have you heard of the "shower first" method?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24624077 -

Connoisseur said:
XLCaps said:
musiclover420 said:
Koods, that is all :lol:



lavod drools over dick cheese. The more unwashed the better. He really likes that vinegary sweaty nuts smell. I'm fairly certain koods is pretty gay, but the "dick cheese loving" kind of gay is apples and oranges. It's like how some guys like to stick their tongue in a lady's asshole. I love the pussy, but I'm not about to brandish my flavour buddy into the back side of her turd cutter.



have you heard of the "shower first" method?



Still seems pretty gross either way :shrug:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24624089 -

Connoisseur said:
XLCaps said:
musiclover420 said:
Koods, that is all :lol:



lavod drools over dick cheese. The more unwashed the better. He really likes that vinegary sweaty nuts smell. I'm fairly certain koods is pretty gay, but the "dick cheese loving" kind of gay is apples and oranges. It's like how some guys like to stick their tongue in a lady's asshole. I love the pussy, but I'm not about to brandish my flavour buddy into the back side of her turd cutter.



have you heard of the "shower first" method?



OH LOOK AT ME, IM DEFENDING PUTTING MY MOUTH NEAR A LITERAL SHITHOLE. OH BOY HOWDY LOOK AT ME!


Jesus, if you're gonna be a dirty bastard atleast own that *shit* :rofl:

There is no amount of showering that makes it not an asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #24624098 -

I ate the shit outta this guys asshole last week but I made him shower first. And "ate the shit outta" is a figure of speech.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 5
    #24624106 -

Don't lie. Your tongue was a spoon and his asshole was a tub of Ben & Jerry's. You ate it like a depressed fat woman on her period.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #24624107 -

Chunky monkey


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #24624114 -

XLCaps said:
Connoisseur said:
XLCaps said:
musiclover420 said:
Koods, that is all :lol:



lavod drools over dick cheese. The more unwashed the better. He really likes that vinegary sweaty nuts smell. I'm fairly certain koods is pretty gay, but the "dick cheese loving" kind of gay is apples and oranges. It's like how some guys like to stick their tongue in a lady's asshole. I love the pussy, but I'm not about to brandish my flavour buddy into the back side of her turd cutter.



have you heard of the "shower first" method?



OH LOOK AT ME, IM DEFENDING PUTTING MY MOUTH NEAR A LITERAL SHITHOLE. OH BOY HOWDY LOOK AT ME!


Jesus, if you're gonna be a dirty bastard atleast own that *shit* :rofl:

There is no amount of showering that makes it not an asshole.



LOL if you think showering doesnt make a world of difference

im not defending it im stating a fact about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 2
    #24624143 -

koods said:
Nobody knows I'm gay IRL



:archiebunker:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #24624167 -

I met up this spring with a shroomerite a bunch of times for hunting and after maybe the third time we met i started talking about my ex boyfriend and he said "I didn't know you were gay." I said "I guess you don't make it out of the hunting and ID forum, do you?"


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 8
    #24624170 -

Then I bent him over a tree and ate him out like he was a bucket of Ben and Jerry's


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 8
    #24624177 -

:imout:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: koods] * 1
    #24624252 -

Is that when you fucked the tree? Some kind of weird ass threesome? Did the other dude blow the tree while you fucked it?


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work? [Re: Shroomslip] * 7
    #24624264 -

Now that's what you call a tree way  :rimshot:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who is the gayest guy on earth?
( 1 2 all )
Supreme Slammage 3,435 33 02/07/10 01:59 AM
by starfire_xes
* Saw Arnold Schwarzenegger's House Today on Bike Ride... Picture Included CaptainAhab 1,074 8 10/16/10 11:21 PM
by CaptainAhab
* Imagine Arnold schwarzenegger Stein 730 6 01/24/06 11:21 AM
by eric_the_red
* Gaydar
( 1 2 all )
sweetsweet 1,705 26 05/06/07 09:25 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Schwarzenegger has diez makaveli8x8 491 8 01/19/11 03:17 PM
by Flop Johnson
* anyone here used to watch Hey, Arnold?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Envix 5,516 68 02/21/10 02:38 PM
by The Boat
* Arnold Swarzenegger smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,181 20 08/19/03 02:17 AM
by khemfusion
* What do you think the average Shroomerite IQ is?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
stereolab 6,576 99 02/16/10 12:43 AM
by Texas

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
709 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 263 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.