Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone here dislike Facebook culture?
    #24276361 -

Meaning the way society puts souch weight into it.

I think Facebook is a good way to keep in touch with people and even post in groups but there's also the replacement of it over real interaction that I find slightly disturbing.

I'm probably somewhere in the middle on this though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 6
    #24277793 -

i hate facebook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #24278433 -

:like:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #24278597 -

Haven't had a facebook for about 3 years greatest thing I ever did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #24279704 -

If there was no facebook, I wouldnt have had my past two GFs... It allows the potential to follow up with new people that you meet. I went for a flu shot and hit it off with the girl... but it would have been kind of weird to ask for her number. So I found her on facebook and we wound up living together for 5 years.

I recently met another girl the same way,  random meeting, then she looked me up on facebook. And BOOM... more pussy.

me likey facebook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #24280044 -

Real champs use shroomery in that manner and by real champs I mean fee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24280360 -

Seeing my now ex-girlfriend become zombified scrolling with her finger all day with a glow on her face really made me disgusted with the state of society and social media in general. I completely abstain from all that bullshit, someone wants to get a hold of me, they've got my number.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #24280725 -

I aslo use facebook as a way to talk and learn from people who share similar interests with me... I belong to many groups... mushroom growing, cheesemaking, wine making, plant indentification, mushroom identification... its a priceless tool, I can ask a question to thousands of people and get instantaneous answers and have a discussion in real time. VS asking a question in a place like here.

So it all comes down to how you use it. As a tool to connect with people and to learn? or just a reason to finger fuck your phone out of boredom?

Edited by Anonymous (04/29/17 07:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #24281196 -

Anonymous #2 said:
i hate facebook



Anonymous #4 said:
Haven't had a facebook for about 3 years greatest thing I ever did.



Anonymous #5 said:
If there was no facebook, I wouldnt have had my past two GFs... It allows the potential to follow up with new people that you meet. I went for a flu shot and hit it off with the girl... but it would have been kind of weird to ask for her number. So I found her on facebook and we wound up living together for 5 years.

I recently met another girl the same way,  random meeting, then she looked me up on facebook. And BOOM... more pussy.

me likey facebook



You are having a unique experience my friend

Anonymous #6 said:
Seeing my now ex-girlfriend become zombified scrolling with her finger all day with a glow on her face really made me disgusted with the state of society and social media in general. I completely abstain from all that bullshit, someone wants to get a hold of me, they've got my number.



That about sums it up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #24281338 -

his experience is far from unique. people use facebook to get laid all the time.

except me :okay:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #24282062 -

Anonymous #7 said:
You are having a unique experience my friend




you can use it as a tool, or you can let it consume you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24299121 -

Anonymous #2 said:
i hate facebook





this

and i don't understand the root of the craze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #24301124 -

There's been a lot of studies done where they talk about Facebook having a large role in the rise of depression over the last decade. Makes people envious and full of angst when they see people they associate with being more successful than them, with better looking girl/boyfriends or just being able to do things that are out of their grasp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #24302289 -

Hate zucky and his globy schemes? Fakebook only gets those who leave the room in their lives for "the artificial" by abandoning the authentic and of course, shut ins. It makes idiots, infants and mobs out of people, which is why a number don't notice....they already were

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #24306336 -

dumped it. Download your data file on your FB account page (Very bottom). It may surprise you who they gave all your data to. Every Time you like something, your giving a 3rd party the right  to do with what they want with all your data including giving it to any of the 3rd parties affiliates. Check it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #24308494 -

I fuckin despise facebook culture. It's mind boggling how many people out there spend the vast majority of their days scrolling that shit.

Yet I still own a facebook page...

I've come across a few people who deleted theirs and said that they love it. I need to get with the program and do the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #24311400 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Haven't had a facebook for about 3 years greatest thing I ever did.



QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #24312858 -

i deleted my facebook account. FUCK FB OFF!!!! :like:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #24314378 -

Deleted my account about 6 months ago, when I had an account it was basically used as a free messaging service (dunno about other countries, but in Australia with pre-paid mobile phones we get charged PER text usually, fukn bullshit). Around the time I got rid of FB, my entire 'news feed' was just full of total shit. I tell ya, stay on facebook too long and you won't be healthy in the head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here dislike Facebook culture? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #24314583 -

I hope (((ZUCKERBOIG))) gets his privacy raped by the public, like how he's built a Hawaiian private residence, and kicked locals out of the area. I hope people start droning and spying on him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* jacking off to facebook pics??
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,668 21 01/01/09 12:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Are you on facebook? Anonymous 311 10 03/24/08 08:24 PM
by Anonymous
* I hate other cultures
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,161 43 08/10/08 05:19 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you dislike about the shroomery Anonymous 1,279 19 09/07/07 11:19 PM
by Anonymous
* I Think Black People Are Ugly
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,109 133 04/08/08 09:56 AM
by Anonymous
* Buying pills online
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,460 22 08/16/10 10:36 AM
by Anonymous
* What is the definition of Drugkidism? Anonymous 418 6 10/16/07 05:02 PM
by Anonymous
* i hate faggots
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,334 35 06/27/08 05:55 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
543 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.