Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Have you ever met someone tripping...
    #2428347 - 03/13/04 06:17 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I was just thinking about what it would be like to pass by some totall stranger who is obviously tripping, like how cool that would be, since trippers are kind of rare... I've heard bad and good stories of people encountering others while tripping... but have any of you met someone while they were tripping, any stories about that? Or have you met some total stranger who was triping while you were tripping?!

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: filthysock]
    #2428357 - 03/13/04 06:19 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Yeah sometimes. Not much to elaborate on.

EDIT: Except for this one guy me and a friend met while heavily X'ed... He was buying about 1000 bags of chips, at about 5am. Friend asked him if he was tripping, and he went mental.

Edited by RunDMT (03/13/04 06:20 PM)

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #2428373 - 03/13/04 06:24 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

lots a times!! :cool:

The best was at northport,
I had just injested about 2 grams cubies.
My group about 20 of us, were having stare in the fire time :tongue2:
When a young indian dude comes stumbling into are camp and jumps the fire :lol:

this guy was so fucking funny, he was tripping so hard he couldnt talk, just make facial expressions that you couldnt help but laugh at.
That was a good night!

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #2428376 - 03/13/04 06:24 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

'91-'92 I spent most of my time tripping at raves.  Many of the aquaintances I made were people who never knew me sober.  And some of them I never knew sober.  In fact, I went to a rave one night sober and a guy who used to see me at raves all the time swore I was fucked up.  He had only ever seen me when I was tripping and he thought that was my normal state! :crazy:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2428377 - 03/13/04 06:24 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

met some people the other night while i was tripping on 2c-i...does that count?

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Anonymous

#2428387 - 03/13/04 06:26 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I had a gathering at my house... I didn't know alot of the shroomerites but most of them I knew... well I decided to take 2 hits of acid. wrong move... this one guy who was a friend of a shroomrite kept talking to me while I was peaking.. I couldn't even talk.. he kept trying to sell me stuff "to grow lbs. of shrooms".. I was like "dude!! I am can't talk about this now nor do I want too ever." 

then he kept asking me for hits!! I didn't know the guy from a  stick in the wall. plus I didn't even have any hits, they were given to me by a good friend.  then the kicker, while peaking, he asked to see my grow opt.  paranioa like no other came over me...I was whispered to myself. "cop, a fuckin cop"  I kept telling other shrooemrites to watch out for him.. I left the room and went into my room to chill and calm down. 

needless to say he ended up leaving at like 4 am in the morning, he arrived there at 8 pm the day before... he was really sketchy... it wasn't a bad trip but that part made the trip alot more intense.

I have also met people while I was in DPT.. not a good idea either...I coudln't make sense of anything. but they were cool people so we just chilled. :smile:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: ]
    #2428417 - 03/13/04 06:33 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

lol....good story

i've met many people while tripping over these many years.....no difference than under normal circumstances....

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: Ripple]
    #2428599 - 03/13/04 07:13 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I read a report from someone here not long ago about someone who was tripping and waited by a car, then some guy (who was tripping) came running up to him from some road and asked him
"when does this end"
"WHat do you mean"
"This place, when does it end"
"I dont know"
and then the guy who came running ran back from where he came from.  LWN... Thats just hands down funny and I was imagening how funny encounters with people tripping could be!  I met my friend tripping on datura once and he was running in and out of the forrest hiding from us at like 03:00 in the night... it was the weirdest shit to see since he usually acts straight and serious.  When we found him again he was pissing at my neighbours flower bed while the owner of the house stood outside yelling at him.  We had to pull him away and excuse him for being drunk... thats when he ran INTO the house (the house belonging to the guy who yelled at him)  and me and my friends hear them arguing, going something like this,
"I just came to get my jacket":crazy:
"WHo the fuck are you?!  What are you talking about?!"  :mad:
"Man I forgot my jacket here... let me just get it...":crazy:
"WHAT THE FUCK!!! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!! THERE's NO JACKET HERE!":mad:

So on and so forth, it was the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

Just thought I should add when we got him up to my house he was trying to sit in all the ocupied chairs (ON PEOPLES LAPS) but avoided empty chairs cause he thought people were sitting in them!  It was really funny!  He looked really confused sitting on my friends lap saying, "there's something wrong with this chair" into mid air talking with someone who wasnt there! :lol:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Edited by filthysock (03/13/04 07:18 PM)

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
    #2429359 - 03/13/04 09:17 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

at festaviles all the fucking time
constintly
but thats a given

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: fee]
    #2429672 - 03/13/04 10:20 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

walked pass this kid at a local club and he was all bright eyed and bushy tailed if ya know what i mean. i could see rainbows in his eyes, we jus did the nod thing and smiled real big at each other.as i was coming down another was shooting toward the stars, kinda cool.

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: peleg]
    #2429733 - 03/13/04 10:37 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

did the nod thing...lol

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: fee]
    #2430222 - 03/14/04 01:50 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

heh, i'll respect the pub and edit this, i thought i was in OTD  :gd_icon:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Edited by Jenny (03/14/04 01:51 AM)

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: Jenny]
    #2432737 - 03/14/04 09:11 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I met an interesting group of people right down from my house while on 5-meo-amt. By the way, 5-meo-amt I can't suggest. I twas fun the one time I didn't either get a headahce or get sick.

Other than that, there is a nice rock/river formation right down the street from my house, I went for a hike through the river hopping from huge rock to huge rock. I smoked a joint in a little crevace I found in a rock forming. I ended up at a park right down the street from my house.

I wanted to smoke more weed. I only rolled one joint at the time. So this group of people comes walking up. I figured they smoked so I asked them if they had a pipe. Well they had just gotten done smoking but we went over and I think I packed a good 3 pipes and I think I was matched each time.

I continue to talk to these people a lot, considering they ended up living right up the street from me. and we have all tripped together many a times, and I met them tripping. Thats my story.

Although the past few friday nights I have ended up eating some mushrooms and hanging out with people I knew, but never hung out with before. Interesting trips both times, however, I don't consider any of them good friends now, considering I haven't hung out with them since... But I work a lot, so I don't know.

--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#2432802 - 03/14/04 09:32 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Tripping on my college campus many years ago, I was with a group of several people I had never met before, and one or two freinds. I have a distinct memory of somebody holding a cigarette and saying "you just smoke so many of these tripping, like styrofoam".
I've never been a regular cigarette smoker in my life, and to this day I have no idea who that was.
I remember another time when me and a group of freinds were standing outside a dorm, just talking. This other guy a knew to say "hi" to just sort of sidled up and stood there, all quiet and wierd. I wasn't all that sure, but later asked and found out he was tripping.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2432891 - 03/14/04 09:55 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I tripped over someone, who was tripping, while tripping once. No, maybe, it was twice, or perhaps even thrice.

However, out of respect for fate, all parties were ok with it, and held faultless of liability -- at least according to our lawyers -- but, to this day, I still wonder how Fate feels about it, because I didn't really ask her. I can be so self-absorbed sometimes...

--------------------

OfflineMuffinBear
liek

Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: Papaver]
    #2432999 - 03/14/04 10:22 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

me and two of my friends we're come'n down of shroom'n and we got a flat tire. we pulled into a gas station and some dood was stand'n front of our car with his hands on his head ask'n where he could take a shit at. haha he was trip'n his nutz off. his friends gave us their spare tire and we hung out with um for a little while.

it was odd, i think it was thanksgiving nite too.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #2433372 - 03/14/04 11:55 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

it has happened to me a bunch
go to concerts or raves

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2433629 - 03/15/04 01:35 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I've met people who were tripping at raves many times. Also, when I was hippyflipping at Lollapalooza it was fairly obvious to an outside observer that I was tripping hard. As I stared up at the sky and watched the clouds dance to the music, I heard some people behind me say, "Dude, that guy's tripping!"

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineUlcerPentacidis
psilophile

Re: Have you ever met someone tripping... [Re: silversoul7]
    #5496432 - 04/09/06 12:30 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I have a few times.

In like 2001 or so, a friend and I ate like 4 hits of plastikman doses each, and went biking around town for a bit. We ended up at a house party sitting outside next to this girl who exclaimed how hard she was tripping. We had a laugh, and admitted to her we were indeed tripping as well. After a fun night of chit chatting, we parted ways. After that night though, I ended up running into her quite a few times, and we eventually started dating. WHat a great gal, too bad she I don't know how to get ahold of her these days, as I think she moved outstate.

--------------------
µgrammar

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#5496621 - 04/09/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

it's happened plenty of times, but one that stands out was this couple i met from seattle during the dead show at bonnaroo 04. i had lost my friends after eating some mushrooms, so i was just standing there alone looking a little confused. these two massive pupil-eyed people came up to me and we shared a bowl and danced with glowsticks to some dead tunes. never got their names...that never seems important to me when i meet people tripping. i don't care what your name is, i just want to know how you feel about the fact that every atom in your body used to be in a star :crazy2:
oh, last time i ate acid i went to see signal path and i wore a scarf that i knitted while in san francisco. at the bar this girl came up to me and started saying how cool my eyes looked and i just stared at her. then she complimented my scarf and i muttered "i, uhh..made it." then i gave it to her. never saw her again.
i love awkward encounters. those feel like the most real connections.

:sun:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract