Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Student faces drug charges
    #2422679 - 03/12/04 06:41 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

www.metrowestdailynews.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=62689

Student faces drug charges: Marlborough teen back in court
By Kristen Bradley / News Staff Writer
Thursday, March 11, 2004

MARLBOROUGH -- A Marlborough High School senior was back in court yesterday on nearly a dozen drug charges, after police said a search of the teen's bedroom last month turned up marijuana, prescription pills and LSD.

Kenneth A. Glickman, 17, 136 Taylor Road, was in Marlborough District Court yesterday for a routine hearing. He is free on $3,000 bail since his January arraignment and scheduled for another pretrial conference April 30.

He was arrested Jan. 23 at his home on drug possession and distribution charges.

According to court records, police received information about alleged drug activity involving the teen, Sgt. Stephen McCurley said at the time of Glickman's arrest.

Police sought a search warrant for 136 Taylor Road. Glickman's bedroom allegedly turned up more than 200 grams of marijauna, 1,504 LSD acid paper squares and 70 sugar cubes containing Alpha-Methyltryptamine or AMT. According to police Lt. Arthur Brodeur, AMT is a rave-type drug with effects similar to LSD.

Brodeur said it was the first time AMT has been found in Marlborough.

Court records also show that police seized Klonopin pills, a prescription sedative.

Glickman pleaded not guilty to all charges, which include illegal possession and illegal possession with intent to distribute marijuana, LSD, AMT and Klonopin, as well as drug conspiracy and possession of drugs near a school zone.

According to court records, Glickman admitted to police that he received the Klonopin pills from an unknown person in the front foyer of Marlborough High School.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Student faces drug charges [Re: Anno]
    #2425335 - 03/12/04 10:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I wonder if the paper doses where real.  If they where its a damn shame.  The cubes with AMT on them sounds sketchy, if they identified amt, they probably did lsd as well.  :frown:

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Student faces drug charges [Re: baraka]
    #2427105 - 03/13/04 12:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

could the cubes have been 5-meo?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service