Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
boredom doodle of band logo
    #2401969 -

Someday, when I form a band, I intend to name it 9v. As in the battery. I was bored today, so I freehanded an idea I had in my head of what the logo might look like:



If I were making an actual logo, I'd probably either a) use a ruler, or b) do it in photoshop.. this was just for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boredom doodle of band logo [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2401998 -

not bad at all for what appears to be a doodle.. i couldn't make a shape that well proportioned and smooth without a ruler and all that shit if my life depended on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boredom doodle of band logo [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2402334 -

It looks like 9v is resting on a bed of pubes :lol:.  Cool sketch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boredom doodle of band logo [Re: TheDude]
    #2402595 -

Yeah, it does.. heh.. wasn't really going for pubes, but sure enough, that's what it looks like.

P.S. I am the walrus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boredom doodle of band logo [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2402691 -

haha
maybe more zigzag-y lines would work-rather than looking like curly hairs they could resemble jagged electric current...?
I dig the 9v tho, cool band name.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boredom doodle of band logo [Re: Blastrid]
    #2402749 -

Yeah, that sounds a little better, heh. And thanks, I like it too. The day I came up with it, I was like "Man, I'm claiming that one right now" heh.. the logic behind it is basically: I use an active pickup in my guitar, and it's powered by an extra 9v battery.. and uh.. yeah, that's the whole explanation. heh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boredom doodle of band logo [Re: TheDude]
    #2402945 -

TheDude said:
It looks like 9v is resting on a bed of pubes :lol:.  Cool sketch.



Haha, thats exactly what I was thinking


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Artists.. you are needed!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,971 24 10/15/02 01:13 AM
by anyday
* Friends, Bands, people with strange throat conditions... CaRnAgECaNdYS 739 3 10/09/06 07:59 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* what do u think about this as a band logo? misterogerz 460 7 12/13/05 06:50 PM
by reefercactushead
* Band Biography ShroomismM 1,617 11 09/13/03 01:04 PM
by fireworks_god
* my band needs your art skills! ShroomismM 924 4 01/14/04 08:43 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* suggest me metal & alternative bands
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 3,320 23 03/04/07 02:16 PM
by Sheepish
* more classroom doodles plexus 1,083 11 10/24/04 12:04 AM
by flimsdale
* Boredom induced drawings. Anansi 451 1 02/19/04 11:36 PM
by slime_R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
751 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.