Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Abstract Art
    #2392242 -

I'm not one that really crates abstract computer art although I do alot of computer art. I mostly do abstract mixed media art on canvas, but I was messing around in illustrator the other night and came up with something I thought looked pretty cool.


Just out of curiousity I was wondering what everyone's favorite medium for art was.


--------------------
I'm Shpongled!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Abstract Art [Re: superfalk]
    #2392308 -

i think its great, the contrasts of colors and shape vs. ambience in the background move your eyes from place to place in a nice groove ...

excellent!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Abstract Art [Re: superfalk]
    #2395626 -

i like it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Abstract Art [Re: superfalk]
    #2396360 -

Anyone have any idea why my image has a broken link?


BTW thanks for the comments!


--------------------
I'm Shpongled!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Abstract Art [Re: greenhaze]
    #2396494 -

greenhaze said:
i like it



x2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Abstract Art potatomon 731 5 09/19/06 04:39 PM
by potatomon
* What is Art?
( 1 2 all )
Boots 2,766 22 05/24/08 10:55 AM
by Syle
* my art. Please leave feedback!
( 1 2 all )
rtn 3,605 26 01/24/09 08:06 AM
by adrug
* pastel art idiotek 924 7 01/16/05 11:19 AM
by Salz
* Awesome art site! 3eyedgod 781 4 09/07/05 05:55 PM
by AngeloWish
* Psychedelic Art! SSM_Arts 1,438 6 05/04/21 03:06 AM
by Applesauce3D
* Avant Garde/Noise/Ambience anyone???
( 1 2 3 all )
reconciliation 3,660 43 11/08/24 10:42 PM
by ricyjo
* Art or philosophy or bullshit
( 1 2 all )
shroomydan 4,627 23 02/10/11 04:46 AM
by 4ACO-HAMeow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,943 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.