Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cowboy Bebop - Mushroom Samba
    #2382180 -

Anybody else here watch this series on Cartoon Network? I got turned on a few weeks ago and now record all the episodes. I have basically hated all anime till I saw this series.

The episopde Mushroom Samba deals with hallucinogenic mushrooms. You can catch it again soon on Cartoon Network as they have started the 26 episode series again recently. Another favorite of mine is Toys in the Attic and Pierot Le Fou.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cowboy Bebop - Mushroom Samba [Re: phreakyzen]
    #2384162 -

Yes, cowboy bebop is what got me started on anime :laugh: It's such an awesome cartoon...i bet it'd be a nice one to watch when coming down from shrooms. I've only seen like 10 or so episodes, but i'll probably find the vcd on ebay for cheap or somethin. Peace


--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cowboy Bebop - Mushroom Samba [Re: phreakyzen]
    #2386132 -

Yeah...Cowboy Bebop is pretty interesting.  I love seeing the interplay between all the characters. 

And Mushroom Samba makes me laugh my ass off every time!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cowboy Bebop - Mushroom Samba [Re: phreakyzen]
    #2387423 -


Yeah, I saw that episode. They were so hungry that they ate mushrooms. They almost never catch the bad guy, I love it!

I like some anime, and hate a lot of it too.


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cowboy Bebop - Mushroom Samba [Re: phreakyzen]
    #2387454 -

great show

I *just* sold my dvd set because I'd seen all the episodes so many times I say all the lines 10 seconds before they were said in every episode

good times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Books about mushrooms? fjbk47985 2,651 6 01/06/04 07:26 PM
by mjshroomer
* Brilliant Corners - Thelonious Monk mr_kite 1,174 9 09/08/03 12:36 PM
by DoTheTrain
* Maria Sabina: Saint Mother of the Sacred Mushrooms mjshroomer 1,927 4 06/29/02 07:30 PM
by
* Ascii / Ansi Art : Mushrooms : Marijuana viracocha 20,837 5 08/20/02 12:23 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Mushroom Boy v2 Jared 547 2 11/15/02 03:38 PM
by Remy
* Infected Mushroom DannyBoy 594 1 04/13/03 11:19 PM
by HB
* infected mushroom shrooming_s3th 1,303 7 09/12/02 09:33 PM
by GreyMatter
* Hallucinogens on the Internet: A Vast New Source o zetek 1,099 5 06/05/01 10:10 PM
by shroomies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
937 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.